Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:33 AM

Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island (87213 Views)

Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS / The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw / Whale Found @ Agaja Beach, Bonny Island, Rivers State, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by Biafrandon(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2006
nice pics
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by haywhy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2006
God is great na small of dat fish kill crocodile hunter oo. uh,
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by CIBIO(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2007
Hello.Which website can i get to see the pics of the sting ray found in P.H.
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by Seun(m): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2007
I don't know, but if you find it then please post it on this forum!
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by 9ja4eva: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2007
IBE can never end
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by spoilt(f): 4:29am On Mar 13, 2007
is it edible?
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by 9ja4eva: 3:36am On Mar 14, 2007
I think people ate it.
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by Ollie39: 8:44pm On May 14, 2007
wow!
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by AlRaheem(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2007
haywhy:

God is great na small of that fish kill crocodile hunter oo. uh,
Yea, sad ain't it?  One of our favorite wildlife host was killed by a stingray no different from a mantiray.  Except stringrays are smaller with a stabbaer @their end.  I can' even watch steve's show no more.  Can't wait till Bindi grows up.
spoilt:

is it edible?
dblock:

That's true but hey it's a fish, yummy (for the first time in my live i listened to my conscience)
nasty taste bud.  Can u eat a reptile also?
The biggest slightly edible ones are:

Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by AlRaheem(m): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2007
Seun, thanks 4 bringing this to our attention:~)))
Seun:

I bet it's really tasty; an undoubtedly rare culinary treat. I'm sure it's worth much more than 5,000 naira ($37).
guess what?  It was sold to fishermen that was around when it was killed at the amount of five thousand naira only.  It could have been preserved.  My friend is one of the people  on the ship deck."
One of this will be discover in Naija soon and they are worth over 10Million Dollars from any foreigners.  Should our people sell it 4 $1000? Because that's what our people might just do.  Would we always settlle 4 less because of not knowin or being desperate.  This picture of what is Call a Dinosaur meaning=great lizard was hard to find u know why? to keep the purchase price low.  Seun please teach our people better.  Even our Gov't official will sell it so low-if the buyers are aware of our Knowledge of such.  Please seun, remember our pledge and all do the same? If we find them and put it in our museum can generate $25M every ten years alone to be study. I love oyinbo man-but when it comes to my goods Awun le mi lo si won o!!!

Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by 9ja4eva: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2007
Al Raheem:

Yea, sad ain't it. One of our favorite wildlife host was killed by a stingray no different from a mantiray. Except stringrays are smaller with a stabbaer @their end. I can' even watch steve's show no more. Can't wait till Bindi grows up. nasty taste bud. Can u eat a reptile also?
The biggest slightly edible ones are:

Where dem catch dt fish?Ha abeg its scaring oh
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by AlRaheem(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2007
don't be scare- which one fish?  I know the smaller one i posted are in just about every country.  All fish grow bigger and bigger-if they are not killed or die of something!! They all keep growing.
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by 9ja4eva: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2007
D cat fish
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by AlRaheem(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2007
9 ja u want a portion of the cat don't u? R u goin to fry it? and what piece would u like?  look back at the post for answer.

oh ok. do u eat catfish at all?
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by 9ja4eva: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2007
I know bros i jst dey imagine.

I dnt need it
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by AlRaheem(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2007
have u ever seen the biggest fat pig?
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by 9ja4eva: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2007
No
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by AlRaheem(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2007
Now imagine this one.  i don't want none of this!!!
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by 9ja4eva: 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2007
Ha wat d heck is dt?

Chai i no fit oh
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by AlRaheem(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2007
LoL, that's what i say.  Only in America, huh? Lots of Nigerians love pigs.  Should i leave the pic 4 them to c?  it is off Seun's topic. I'll remove it later ok!!!
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by 9ja4eva: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2007
Ha d thing go pursue dem oh.

Leave it for dem dey did prolly want to buy it
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by AlRaheem(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2007
OK. Can u believe another one bigger than dat exist? Yeah i trust they'll like it. So damn nasty
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by 9ja4eva: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2007
For real?Where dem dey c all dese animals sef

Dt pig shld be 500yrs old
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by AlRaheem(m): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2007
so do u eat any catfish or pork at all? u might not even know if u have
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by 9ja4eva: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2007
Oh no Pork for me oh.I dey chop catfish well well
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by AlRaheem(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2007
the pig is 5yrs old  at the most.  America wild woods(forest)  u notice the boy that kill it it is young he is 11yrs old w/ a gun[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by 9ja4eva: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2007
Ha d boy no be human being oh.Me i no fit try dt kain levels no big boi for dis show
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by AlRaheem(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2007
they are both Catfish & pig nasty. But i will eat a fry catfish fried once in a while. So what piece of the big one would u take. its the same as the litlle one. just obese that's all. his human 4sure alright. U know they took it home right. And shared it with the whole neihbors
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by 9ja4eva: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2007
Ha ma papa go beat me oh.No way i can take any am better of eatin without them if that be d case
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by AlRaheem(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2007
i grew up with pigs next to a sea under naija's bridge.  What area r u in?
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by AlRaheem(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2007
What about the Manti Rays, What do uthink of them. All these things exist in naija self. Remember electric fish, they can grow real big too. The bigger the more shock of electricity
Re: Pictures of Giant Manta Ray Fish Caught Near Bonny Island by 9ja4eva: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2007
Ha u dey boom oh.Me i no fit

I am on Earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) / If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) / 5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.