Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? (67262 Views)

See The Nigerian Actors/actresses That Have Died So Far(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by kayo80(m): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Who has an idea of how much Nollywood actors and actresses make per movie? I heard one Yoruba actress on TV yesterday say that she used to make between 150-200k per movie before, but now people come to her with offers of as little as 50k per movie.
Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by kayo80(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
No answers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
No fixed rate. Unknown ones earn as low as 5K per movie. B list stars like Cha Cha Eke and Ken Erics Ugo earn between 500k and 800k per movie. A listers like Oauofia earn 1.5 to 2.5 mil. The likes of Blossom earn about 300K. Little Regina Daniels earns between 300 and 500k. Several others earn between 50 and 150k. It all depends on your popularity and talent level.

Someone earn 2k also while some, especially women, earn nothing at all, sleep with the producers and the directors on top of the matter, even the pm, and pas

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by kayo80(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
skitcentral:
No fixed rate. Unknown ones earn as low as 5K per movie. B list stars like Cha Cha Eke and Ken Erics Ugo earn between 500k and 800k per movie. A listers like Oauofia earn 1.5 to 2.5 mil. The likes of Blossom earn about 300K. Little Regina Daniels earns between 300 and 500k. Several others earn between 50 and 150k. It all depends on your popularity and talent level.

Someone earn 2k also while some, especially women, earn nothing at all, sleep with the producers and the directors on top of the matter, even the pm, and pas

Hmm! Interesting. Thanks for this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by Nollyconnect: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
skitcentral:

I quite agree with some of your answers. However, it is wrong to taint the women in this Industry as cheap and ones who sleep around. Like every other thing in life, it takes consistency and hard work to achieve your dreams. There a lot of talented women in the industry who are coming out by the day with nothing but raw talent.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by tolulinks(m): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2017
skitcentral:

Blossom on 300k? Nawa

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by Kaxmytex(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
Waka pass
satchet water and 100 naira recharge card

21 Likes

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by nmreports: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2017
Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by Angelb4: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2017
Pls exclude the hoes. Their money is different, and even earn in kind too by visiting Dubai with Producer.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by MrGreenMavro: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2017
cheesy
Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by veekid(m): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2017
It depends on the role given to act and personality of the actor.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by Samanza89: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2017
She has even seen 50k and she's not happy...

You want a prophet to remind you that we are in Buhari's regime...

And moreover can you watch a movie with an empty stomach, can't you see were in recession....

Nigerian movie?... Is that what we call movies sef!!!...

#istandwith2baba...

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by ephi123(f): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2017
With the figures I'm seeing above, then where do the G-Wagons come from?

27 Likes

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by hakeem4(m): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2017
I heard odunlade collects 150k
Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by tolexy007(m): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin i will b back, let ask Sanyeri grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by jconsulting(f): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2017
Some good ones earns up to 1m
Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2017
they earn little compared to the rich man/ woman role which they act

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by 2019ATIKU(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2017
BUHARI

B- Brought

U- unnecessary

H- Hardship

A- Among

R- Reasonable

I- Individuals

#IstandWith2Baba #IstandwithNigeria"

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by MARYchiells(f): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2017
All I can say is that nollywood artists could be the cheapest you can find. Pirates are not helping matters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by tolexy007(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2017
ephi123:

same questions that i keep asking myself, pls incase u find answer, pls let me know

grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by rhosmherhy(f): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2017
DEM GO JUST BUY BOTTLE OF MALT FOR SOME grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by tolexy007(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2017
rhosmherhy:
DEM GO JUST BUY BOTTLE OF MALT FOR SOME grin grin grin grin

shocked u dont mean it?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by Thebrightest(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2017
They just say thank you to most of them.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by iamawara(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Some self dey do am for free, no option. Who get time for film now self when things just they CHANGE anyhow.
Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by Mcowubaba: 10:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Depending on the production company
Type of film, Cinema, home video, series

Location and setting of the movie

Pedigree and popularity of the actress, Mercy Johnson will not earn the same money with an upcoming unpopular actress from Lautech.

Special roles attract more payments, some actress demand more if the are to shave their hairs for a role, or if the are to display a higher level of nudity.

In a nutshell...
There is no standard Pay... Some desperate actress even offer their genitals to the production crew, just to secure a good role in a movie.

I know of some actress who even sleep inside their buses (that's the bus that carries their luggages and them to various locations), the Directors doesn't pay hotel bills for them, u see them loitering around the hotel premises, the easily mix with RUN GIRLS, u can't differentiate.

Only the *big* actresses enjoy Nollywood (after the have mostly been banged and humiliated) , the rest are mostly common hookers...

I know what I'm talking about..... 100%, not hear say..

14 Likes

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by veraponpo(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Kaxmytex:
Waka pass

satchet water and 100 naira recharge card

Letter of appreciation on many occasions. grin
Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by Adonis3: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2017
ephi123:

Why do you think it's usually women who get such rides

They have other side ventures cheesy

#Adonis3HasSpoken

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by lrdval: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2017
Nothing much..olosho biz pays them more, both their male and female. And they easily get favors from the opposite sex

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? by kayo80(m): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2017
Thanks for moving this to front page. I hope I get valid answers now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) / Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" / Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.