Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Nokia Is Back In The Game With An Android Powered Smartphone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Is Back In The Game With An Android Powered Smartphone. (550 Views)

Nokia 6.2 Review - Mehn Nokia Is Vexing (video & Pictures) / TECNO F2 Unboxing And Full Review: Affordable Android Powered Smartphone(Photos) / Nokia Is Back With Full Force - See First Nokia Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Is Back In The Game With An Android Powered Smartphone. by obidevine(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nokia is back in the game with this Android powered mid range smart phone dubbed " Nokia 6",. Though the phone isn’t exactly what we all wanted at least it will give us some valuable insights for the future of the HMD-owned brand. You see while the Nokia 6 will retail for under $250 its aluminum body is more fitting of a flagship or at least an upper midrange device, I'm attaching some pictures of the phone I got from a Chinese website weibo. The images show the smartphone from all sides and even give us a glimpse of its about screen. In case you were wondering the Nokia 6 has the TA-1000 model number and its Android security patch level is December 2016.
The Android Nougat version is the initial 7.0 as opposed to the latest 7.1.1 available, but differences really are minor there and they really mostly concern the Google Pixel phones.

One of the live shots is of the retail box of the Nokia 6. Judging by its size, you shouldn’t expect to find too many accessories inside, but that’s hardly surprising for a midranger.

NB - The phone is only exclusive to China for now.

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44, obinoscopy, Seun, tosyne2much.

Re: Nokia Is Back In The Game With An Android Powered Smartphone. by obidevine(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
I still have an affinity for Nokia phones

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ipad unlock / Glo, Bad Internet Service / How To Set Charging Limit On Your Android Device To Avoid Damaging Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.