Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,372 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:22 PM

Weight Loss Recipes For 2017 UPDATED - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Weight Loss Recipes For 2017 UPDATED (3888 Views)

Recipes For Catfish Barbecue / 9 Belly Fat Weight Loss Recipes For Sexy Tummy. / 46 Local Nigerian Food Recipes For Diabetic Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weight Loss Recipes For 2017 UPDATED by HerbalPro: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hi Guys, Happy new year! This thread is for us to share healthy food recipes.

Some people think trying to lose weight and eat healthy means eating boring or unappetizing foods or eliminating certain types of food totally from your diet. This is very far from the truth. On this thread, I will be sharing different healthy recipes and also substitutes randomly. I would also love to see your own recipes and also get feedback and questions so please feel free to jump on board.

Let's start with a simple drink. A lot of people don't feel satisfied drinking just water and turn to sugary drinks. Water is a very important part of healthy living and weight loss and most times it's easier to eat our water than drink it even though we need to try as much as possible to drink plain water.

Here is a smoothie recipe that will not only curb your craving for sweet drinks but also get you the much-needed vitamins and nutrients without adding calories.

It doesn't look yummy but believe me, its a very tasty drink. I call it the HEALTH ACTIVATION SMOOTHIE. This smoothie is packed with Vitamin C, Coloured Fruits for anti-aging and Citric acids. You need:

Smoothie Blender or your regular blender

Oranges, pawpaw, pineapples, bananas, pumpkin leave, golden melon, strawberries, mangos, cucumber

Milk (whole or slim)

Ice cubes

Glass cup

Wash the fruits thoroughly. Peel and slice oranges and pawpaw. Remove the seeds. Wash your pumpkin leaves and squeeze dry. Cut up your golden melon, cucumber, strawberries leaving the seeds in. Cut up the mango skins.

Place fruits and leave in a blender, splash a little milk in it with a little water and blend for 10-20 seconds. Add your ice cubes and blend for 10 seconds or until mixture is properly blended. Pour this yummy concoction into a glass jar and keep in the fridge until you are ready to drink it.

Remember to place leftover in the fridge. You can even make smoothie ice cubes with the leftovers.

https://www.herbalpro.com/blog/smoothies-101-making-the-healthiest-tastiest-smoothie-ever/
P.S, Already pack juice is not healthy. It's full of sugar which means it's full of unhealthy calories. Make sure you squeeze your own juice fresh.

Try it and let us know how you like it. For more healthy recipes, follow EZSlimNG on Facebook, EZSlimNG on Instagram and EZSlimNG on Twitter. Visit us www.herbalpro.com
Re: Weight Loss Recipes For 2017 UPDATED by HerbalPro: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2017
Most people think that only sweet potatoes are beneficial to weight loss. If you prepare Irish/white potato properly, you will get a yummy healthy weight loss food.
Turn your white (Irish) potato into a healthy meal.
Boil your white potato and allow to cool. The resistant starch formed has great health benefits including aiding in #weightloss.
For the sauce, slice your bell peppers, onions, and tomatoes.
Preheat some olive or coconut oil in a pan. Add your sliced veggies starting with the onion, followed by the tomato and the rest. Add your spices which should include cayenne pepper. You can also add a pinch of seasoning or salt, crayfish, thyme, nutmeg etc. Remember to moderately add your seasoning and salt.

For more weight loss tips visit www.herbalpro.com
follow EZSlimNG on Facebook, EZSlimNG on Instagram and EZSlimNG on Twitter.

Re: Weight Loss Recipes For 2017 UPDATED by HerbalPro: 9:14am On Jan 12, 2017
Is Spaghetti good for weight loss? So many opinions. One thing I do know is that you can make that spaghetti extra healthy and nutrient packed without compromising on the taste.

Per Boil your spaghetti till its nearly soft. Strain the water, run cool water through it and leave to cool. You can also add a tablespoon of olive oil when your spaghetti starts to boil.

Next, we prepare the sauce. Stir fry bell peppers, onions, carrots, green peas in a teaspoon of olive oil for about 3 minutes. You can add slices of skinless chicken, skinless Titus fish or shrimps You can also add hard boiled eggs, baked beans or kidney beans. Season with a little salt, cayenne pepper, or seasoning cubes.

Once fried, mix sauce with already parboiled spaghetti and drop little water and let the mix simmer on low heat. Serve hot.
For more weight loss tips visit www.herbalpro.com
follow EZSlimNG on Facebook, EZSlimNG on Instagram and EZSlimNG on Twitter.

Re: Weight Loss Recipes For 2017 UPDATED by adriel39(m): 1:04am On Jan 13, 2017
HerbalPro:
Hi Guys, Happy new year! This thread is for us to share healthy food recipes.

Some people think trying to lose weight and eat healthy means eating boring or unappetizing foods or eliminating certain types of food totally from your diet. This is very far from the truth. On this thread, I will be sharing different healthy recipes and also substitutes randomly. I would also love to see your own recipes and also get feedback and questions so please feel free to jump on board.

Let's start with a simple drink. A lot of people don't feel satisfied drinking just water and turn to sugary drinks. Water is a very important part of healthy living and weight loss and most times it's easier to eat our water than drink it even though we need to try as much as possible to drink plain water.

Here is a smoothie recipe that will not only curb your craving for sweet drinks but also get you the much-needed vitamins and nutrients without adding calories.

It doesn't look yummy but believe me, its a very tasty drink. I call it the HEALTH ACTIVATION SMOOTHIE. This smoothie is packed with Vitamin C, Coloured Fruits for anti-aging and Citric acids. You need:

Smoothie Blender or your regular blender

Oranges, pawpaw, pineapples, bananas, pumpkin leave, golden melon, strawberries, mangos, cucumber

Milk (whole or slim)

Ice cubes

Glass cup

Wash the fruits thoroughly. Peel and slice oranges and pawpaw. Remove the seeds. Wash your pumpkin leaves and squeeze dry. Cut up your golden melon, cucumber, strawberries leaving the seeds in. Cut up the mango skins.

Place fruits and leave in a blender, splash a little milk in it with a little water and blend for 10-20 seconds. Add your ice cubes and blend for 10 seconds or until mixture is properly blended. Pour this yummy concoction into a glass jar and keep in the fridge until you are ready to drink it.

Remember to place leftover in the fridge. You can even make smoothie ice cubes with the leftovers.

https://www.herbalpro.com/blog/smoothies-101-making-the-healthiest-tastiest-smoothie-ever/
P.S, Already pack juice is not healthy. It's full of sugar which means it's full of unhealthy calories. Make sure you squeeze your own juice fresh.

Try it and let us know how you like it. For more healthy recipes, follow EZSlimNG on Facebook, EZSlimNG on Instagram and EZSlimNG on Twitter. Visit us www.herbalpro.com

now a days every one want lose weight but because we can't taking healthy food at the end we go for different madison that can be dangerous.
Re: Weight Loss Recipes For 2017 UPDATED by HerbalPro: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2017
Nothing screams healthy like eggs and greens. Slice and add spinach, tomatoes, onions to your eggs. Remember to fry with olive oil. To ensure your egg does not soak oil, you can follow these steps.

1. Heat a little olive oil in a pan and add a pinch of salt
2. Add your onion and stir for 15 seconds, add your tomatoes, stir for another 15 seconds, add seasoning and reduce the heat. Make sure the oil you can see in the pan is no more than a tablespoon.
3. Whisk your eggs and pour into the pan. Stir and once the egg starts to cook add your spinach. Cook until egg is golden brown then remove from heat.

You can eat this alone as a meal or with bread, yam, potatoes, boiled plantain.
Eating eggs helps you with weight loss because it provides protein, healthy calories and is filling.

Re: Weight Loss Recipes For 2017 UPDATED by HerbalPro: 9:15am On Jan 23, 2017
#Healthyfood doesn't have to be boring. Make a boiled shrimp cocktail.
Ingredients
Cucumber, mango, onion, avocado, tomatoes, shrimp, lemon juice, sweet red pepper, cayenne pepper

1. Get a salad bowl or plate.
2. Boil the shrimp with seasoning and slices of red pepper and onion.
3. Chop mango, tomatoes, avocado and cucumber
Once boiled ingredients are cold, add all ingredients into a bowl and sprinkle cayenne pepper to your taste.

This dish gives you the much-needed protein, vegetables, and healthy fat. You can have this as a meal or you can have this as a side dish with rice, yam, boiled or roasted plantain or potatoes.

Re: Weight Loss Recipes For 2017 UPDATED by HerbalPro: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2017
Drinking water is very important to weight loss. Most times we find water boring so the next best thing is to drink healthy fluids such as fresh juice, herbal teas, and smoothies. This provides you nutrients, healthy calories. and water. Please note that you will need to also drink plain water from time to time.

Let's make a Lemon Ginger Zinger with your meal.
Ingredients: Apples, Carrots, Ginger roots, Lemon.

Wash and slice your apple, carrot, ginger roots. Cut your lemon in half. Remove the seed in one half and juice it.
Place the apples, carrots and ginger roots in a blender and blend for 1 minute. Strain juice into a glass jar. Add the lemon juice and place in the fridge. Serve cool.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss Recipes For 2017 UPDATED by HerbalPro: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Do you know that eating carbohydrates in the morning for breakfast actually helps you lose weight? Carbs provide the energy you body needs to do work thereby ensuring that you have enough energy to burn off calories. Breakfast is the only time of day you can actually eat some carbs and get away with it.

Let's take a look at a new recipe of corn, Kidney beans, and vegetables. This is a nice healthy breakfast meal of carbohydrate, protein, and vitamin. It is also a very tasty dish. I don't have a name for this but I assure you it's yummy and you can experiment with different ingredients.

Ingredients
3 medium size curbs of corn
1 medium size can of kidney beans
Tomatoes, onions, bell peppers.
Seasoning and cayenne pepper
Palm oil
You can add fish or shrimp to yours if you wish.

Remove corn from the curb either by using a knife to slice corn off or hand pick the corn. Place in a pot, add water and set to boil. Chop your Tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and fry with palm oil. Do not bleach the oil. Add some seasoning and fry for 1 minute. Set aside. Once corn is soft, strain the water out add your kidney beans to the corn. Add seasoning and cayenne pepper. Add your fried veggies and set to cook at low heat. Leave for 5 minutes while stirring constantly.

Serve hot. Try it and let us know how you like it. For more healthy recipes, follow EZSlimNG on Facebook, EZSlimNG on Instagram and EZSlimNG on Twitter. Visit us www.herbalpro.com

Re: Weight Loss Recipes For 2017 UPDATED by HerbalPro: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2017
I love my fluids. I also love to experiment with different recipes. My aim is to create yummy, nutritious and weight friendly drinks. I want you to try Red velvet smoothie. This smoothie is packed with vitamins, minerals and is absolutely delicious. You can also get the ingredients easily. For this you will need, Coconut Milk, Almond Milk, Vanilla Flavour, Beet* (The beetroot is the taproot portion of the beet plant, usually known in North America as the beet, also table beet, garden beet, red beet, or golden beet). In this case, we will be needing the root of the red beet, and Cacao Powder (Cacao is a top source of antioxidants, and it contains an abundance of magnesium and iron and is gotten from Cacao Beans).

Coconut milk, almond milk and avocado aids in weight loss while Beet very healthy. Cacao powder has abundance of magnesium and iron.
Process:
Blend coconut milk, almond milk, avocado, Vanilla, Beet* and cacao powder and ice cubes to create this yummy, healthy, nutritious love drink.

Re: Weight Loss Recipes For 2017 UPDATED by HerbalPro: 9:41am On Feb 07, 2017
How healthy is sweet potato? Sweet potato is super healthy. It fills you up with healthy proteins and is also know to have some weight loss properties and that why people prefer eating them to eating yam. Now, I love eating yam pepper soup but one day, I got bored and decided to add some spice to my pepper soup yam dish by using different types of tubers. I came up with this yummy recipe. I call it the Garden Pepper Dish.

Ingredients
Yam, Potato (Irish and sweet), Plantain, scent leaves, sliced beef/chicken or bones fresh or dried fish crayfish, seasoning, onions and of course cayenne pepper.

Cut your yam, potatoes, and plantain into cubes. Place in a pot with water covering the top. Cut your beef or chicken into small pieces keeping in mind they have to get cooked same time as the yam. Add to the pot. Add onions, seasoning, crayfish, salt, cayenne pepper and set to boil. Once your mixture is boiling and yam is nearly cooked, gently stir the content and add your already chopped saint leaves. Leave till mixture is totally cooked.

Try it and let us know how you like it. For more healthy recipes, follow EZSlimNG on Facebook, EZSlimNG on Instagram and EZSlimNG on Twitter. Visit us www.herbalpro.com.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss Recipes For 2017 UPDATED by thedondada(m): 12:09am On Oct 14, 2017
Femiphillips007?

(1) (Reply)

5 Fat Burners Foods That Will Help You Lose Weight Rapidly / Who Knows The Story Of Monamona? / You And Locust Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.