Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You (10420 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by mamagee3(f): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2009
what would you do if a married man flirts with you? undecided
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by posakosa(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2009
Call him Uncle or use Sir --- say things like "you remind me of my dad"

Say "hope your children and wife and doing well"

Married men don't like when you talk about their kids.

Do NOT go along with it, it might lead to other things.
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by omega25red(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2009
posakosa:

well said
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by Igwe9(m): 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2009
posakosa:

EOD smiley
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by Glitt3rz: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2009
posakosa:

Trust me some don't mind @ all. The very foolish desperate ones. They would still go ahead even if u remind them of their wives.
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by posakosa(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2009
Glitt3rz:

Trust me some don't mind @ all. The very foolish desperate ones. They would still go ahead even if u remind them of their wives.

try talking about their children---- you will notice how COLD they become.
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by posakosa(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2009
Unless he's a polygamist of course----
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by Glitt3rz: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2009
posakosa:

try talking about their children---- you will notice how COLD they become.

It happens and has happened to me before. There's nothing I didn't mention and the guy still kept pushing and pushing.
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by mamagee3(f): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2009
Glitt3rz:

It happens and has happened to me before. There's nothing I didn't mention and the guy still kept pushing and pushing.

Is he married or just a single man? undecided
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by whiteroses(f): 3:09am On Nov 24, 2009
ignore them, what more can you do,
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by Pweety4me(f): 3:22am On Nov 24, 2009
@Post ermmm excuse myself. . . undecided dat's kind of an awkward situation wat gave him d confidence 2 even start flirting with u?where were u?where were his "wife" & "kids"?i mean pple dat actually know him and know dat he is married! lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by anddrewz: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2009
Fu*k his brain out till he dies of cardiac arrest like Abac*a.
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by smooooooth: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2009
op- ow come u the only one being chased by priest and married men. u sure say u no be agent!
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by Nautillus(m): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2009
Flirt back at him. . , You know you want to . . .He is a fine dude now. . .and besides . . . .with him, you know the deal already . .he wont stop you from having a BF if you want . . .I think you should just Give in to your desires and let it flowwwwww . . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by hugme1: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
Tell him off,wat goes around comes around,
you deserve better than a married man
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by LordReed(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
Opening ur mouth to respond only gives him sometin to talk to u about. Just button up and do not make eye contact let's see how long he can carry on a conversation wit himself.
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On Nov 25, 2009
;d ;d
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by omohwunmmy: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2009
Nautillus:

Flirt back at him. . , You know you want to . . .He is a fine dude now. . .and besides . . . .with him, you know the deal already . .he wont stop you from having a BF if you want . . .I think you should just Give in to your desires and let it flowwwwww . . . cheesy

REALITY! wink
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by omar22(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2009
For Naija, the girl wouldnt mind if you have Grand children so far at the end of the action ££££$$$$ would drop or she well taken care off
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by sodconfirm: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2009
I am a male though but it makes no difference, married or single, He might have his reasons for wanting to have an external affair, not every married man has got the right woman as a wife and most doesn't know until they get into it, as for the g/f play d game and let d ball roll, single guys also come and go.
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2009
omar22:

For Naija, the girl wouldnt mind if you have Grand children so far at the end of the action ££££$$$$ would drop or she well taken care off

WORD!
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by izby(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2009
tell him you are too smart for that, tell him to lick ur ass
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by omar22(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2009
tell him you are too smart for that, tell him to lick your ass

Excuse me!!!! a married man trying to have an affair knows that its going to cost him, that means he's in the position to pick or choose whoever he wants, A girl showing some bad attitude, he could tell her to hit the high road,
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by delagasky(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2009
whats the big deal undecided?!! im married and i flirt with single chick all the time, if she's game, game on, if not, i move on. The fact tht one is married may not stop u from having attraction for other ladies single or married!! iiish
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by Kx: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2009
What gave us d impression every married man will go about
announcing their marital status?

Since dem girls want to hang out with single men only,even though the single guys
will equally use and dump,majority of dem married men tell dem what they want to hear.
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by iorhenter(m): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2009
Tell him how much you admire his wife and kids and that you will really love to be his wife's Friend.
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by omar22(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2009
Tell him how much you admire his wife and kids and that you will really love to be his wife's Friend.

I think you have been watching too many Disney programmes,

when you land back on earth, please let us know!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by FBS: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2009
omar22:

LOL! grin
yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy NL!
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by dozai: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2009
I am a man and married too. but Girl friend, ask urself hw u would feel if ur husband is poking another young girl. I guess u will feel like killing all the 2wenty yr olds. Better see caution and apply danger. Dont give devil a chance. It go sweet today, u are young but u will get old someday and married. Ur payback time will approach. menopause go come too. ur husby will still be vibrant and agile. Maybe just maybe he will start doing same to u. What goes around turns around oh.
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by spicyv1(f): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
I am a male though but it makes no difference, married or single, He might have his reasons for wanting to have an external affair, not every married man has got the right woman as a wife and most doesn't know until they get into it, as for the g/f play d game and let d ball roll, single guys also come and go.

Don't mean to be rude, but I consider this the lamest excuse there is! If you're married to the wrong woman, work it out! Everyday women get into marriage with the wrongest of men and they don't cover the silly and unpardonable act of infidelity with the excuse of 'being married to the wrong man' rather they make the necessary adjustments and encourage their partner to be the person they desire to be with.

But that's the whole idea, to make the randy fellow feel stupid by acting like you are not of the real world.
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by omar22(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2009
But that's the whole idea, to make the randy fellow feel stupid by acting like you are not of the real world.

Look am not trying to be rude, just a little humour, but in Nigeria today!!! its whats Happening I know someone who is in his Mid 60's whenever he goes to Nigeria most of the girls from Ogun state Poly he fires them night in night out, Girls dont care about who you have at home, its all about who can take care of them!!!
Re: What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2009
omar22:

Look am not trying to be rude, just a little humour, but in Nigeria today!!! its whats Happening I know someone who is in his Mid 60's whenever he goes to Nigeria most of the girls from Ogun state Poly he fires them night in night out, Girls dont care about who you have at home, its all about who can take care of them!!!

thats right.anyone disputing what you are saying is living in dreamland!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Girls Fall In Love...the Science Of Attraction Exposed / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed / Man Shocks Internet With Photos Of Every Woman He Has Sl.ept With — Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.