Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) (44530 Views)

3-Year-Old Girl Falls Inside A Well In Lagos, Dies (Photos) / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Mikilojohn(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
undecided
lielbree:

Did you read at all?
as in
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2017
Aww this is so painful embarassed
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2017
Barney11:
it's well,God will send help! remember me oh Lord with triplets!

God will send help

A God that could not keep his wife alive?

Spare me that crap!
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2017
Nonsense!
African countries are so pathetic..
This woman should have been saved!
At the expense of these babies....

Ok now look at the long run...nigga marries new wife....new wife gets her own kids...new wife MOST likely subjects these kids to bullshit and they turn out not to happy at society...and then prolly graduate to more bullshit....

Africa has a long way to.

Damn doctors should have done everything to save the woman...if she was haemorrhaging they should've isolated her womb at once... But oversabi no go kill person....

I hurt everytime I see this kinda news...
Makes me remember my dear friend who died weeks ago during childbirth too....
Baby survived, she died....a few days later baby Too died.

Africa gats develop mehn....whackos everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This / I Want To Marry From My Village Against Everyone's Will please help me / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.