Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

“I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself (7704 Views)

Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model / Young Boy Posts Picture Of Him And A Girl In Bed(pics) / This Sexy Nigerian Medical Personnel Photos Are Making Guys Go Gaga Crazy On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by itsop(m): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
“I am a proud Sexy Nigerian gay” – Corper confesses, posts picture of himself in bikini

This Guy, SammyKing with the Instagram
handle: (@sammyking111) says he’s a Gay
man and he is proud of it.

He has some couple of raunchy photos on
Instagram... We also saw a picture of sammy
in NSYC Uniform..
See them below:

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/i-am-proud-sexy-nigerian-gay-corper.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by itsop(m): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by PrinzCarter(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Another1 again

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by goldbim(f): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Smh...another Gaylord fucker grin..they should keep giving and receiving...The Rod is their strength..kontinu grin

6 Likes

Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by Ten12(m): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Vagabond....imagine de heartbreak u dey give ur family
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by speedyconnect3: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
prison dey smell

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by darkenkach(m): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
I like the dude. Lemme start following him on twitter sef

2 Likes

Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by Lionbite(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
darkenkach:
I like the dude. Lemme start following him on twitter sef

29 Likes

Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by ajasbaba(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
make him get one big black rod.

him go no say him gay thing nah for him mouth e stop.

just see a the small boy dey waste him life.

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by EjimaQuintana: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Next tin now wee b 14years nd 9ja police wee b xo dumb to lock him up wid oda gayfuckers......ah guess der will b having get2geda all nyt

2 Likes

Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by darbeelicous(f): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
wasted sperm! anyways...
who get follow come earpiece?

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by zoneboy: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
The rod is his strength
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
Easiest way to get fame and become motivational speaker like bobrisky
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by charliejose: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by kokoA(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
The diameter of his ass hole must be 10 times the original size by now. #ButThasNoneOfMyBusiness
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by Kondomatic(m): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Judging by the way price of things are doubling everyday, I can bet my left nyash that this guy will spend all his monthly allowee on pampers.
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by Idydarling(f): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
waste of a good male specie
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by tyson99(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
Idydarling:
waste of a good male specie
ur pics looks as if u want to drop natural air
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by Preca(f): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
And he thinks he still has sense sense...everything has gone with the service
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by oluwayimika123: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
If dis shld make FP I'll b very much disappointed cos by doin d@, u will b Makin his stupidity more popular.
[b][/b]BUH 4 D GUY

Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by sonikstargirl(f): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
darbeelicous:
who get follow come earpiece?

I get follow stay earpiece
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by darbeelicous(f): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
bring am, I go manage am.
sonikstargirl:

I get follow stay earpiece
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by ruggedtimi(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Dis boy don hammer, "bobrisky" ur type don show
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lol
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by benque: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
*Ultimate Cycler Team Cash*(subsidiary of Team SoftWork)

*Ultimate cycler* is an *online peer to peer platform* where you invest *N12,500* and get a return of investment of *N50,000*

In *Team Cash*, we work together to achieve the purpose of joining ultimate cycler and that is *CASHING OUT*
All you have to do is to share the group link

We adopt a *First come First serve* system which is free and fair to everyone willing to join our team. This method has proven its worth in the parent Team and will continue to prove its worth and make you smile.

*Requirements*
1) Register with the team with 12500
2) willingness to share group link
3) Cash out

Easy as that. Be smart, Join The fastest moving Team in Nigeria and Smile with us

https:///JkKvCHQUASmHLYFIED5irB
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by pwettiejay(f): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Stupidity at its peak angry #spits
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Pls how does gay sex looks like.......is dere anoda hole in a guy dat I don't kno of.

I pass tho.....am outta here
Didn't sign up for these shit
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by falcon01: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
remember it is against the law

WE ARE COMING AFTER YOU
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by falcon01: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
remember it is against the law

WE ARE COMING AFTER YOU
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by SolexxBarry(m): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Beautiful nonsense sad
Re: “I Am A Proud Sexy Nigerian Gay”–corper Confesses, Posts Picture Of Himself by Solace277(f): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
And I know him sooo well.
Never knew he's gay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Goes Topless As She Flaunts Her New Open Bra. Photos / Nicki Minaj Shares Throwback Photo Of Herself / Erotic Story: Sex In The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.