Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,579 members, 7,801,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) (85848 Views)

Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / Kenya Tycoon Buried While Sitting In His Car (Photos) / Wedding Guests In Lagos Sitting On Chairs Inside An Open Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by seguno2: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
moshino:
It's ONLY ONE thing: He's an UNCIVILIZED PIG!

......who rightly belongs in a refuse dump like that one at Ojota.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by moshino(m): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
seguno2:

......who rightly belongs in a refuse dump like that one at Ojota.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by seguno2: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
ikp120:
I love this stuff mehn! The guest is the boss! grin grin

The boss of agberos, touts, almajiris or area boys?
Abi na which group of people dey so mannerless that the pig will boss over?
With your categorisation of the lawless oaf as boss, it is no wonder that we have an illiterate coupist as president and an indicted drug dealer as his sponsor and our local Asiwaju.
People definitely deserve their own leaders.
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by freecocoa(f): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
seguno2:

The chair is for seating on, not so?
That is an unwritten SOCIAL law on public behaviour.
What do you think will happen if all the guests at the party each place their legs on a chair in ADDITION to the one on which their buttocks are placed?
Double, unnecessary expense for chairs, not so?
Lmao @ unwritten social law. grin

Who's to say the chair wasn't an extra or even him, bearing the responsibility for the chair?

Please stick to what you know, like please. grin
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by freecocoa(f): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
seguno2:

With your categorisation of the lawless oaf as boss, it is no wonder that we have an illiterate coupist as president and an indicted drug dealer as his sponsor and our local Asiwaju.
Don't burst a nerve dude, it ain't that serious. grin
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by DuchessBenz(f): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
What if his leg(s) is/are paining him? U never can tell what health challenges people maybe facing. I know someone who usually gets into that position bcoz of leg pains. Don't be too quick to judge.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by seguno2: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
freecocoa:

Who's to say the chair wasn't an extra or even him, bearing the responsibility for the chair?

Did you actually post the comment below earlier?
Or was it someone else cloning you?

freecocoa:
It's not a crime, just kinda inappropriate (especially at an on event) but who amongst us never sat like that before?(using a footstool, that is)

Perhaps he was so tired and felt like " fvck it! my comfort matters". I prolly can do that. sometimes, one just doesn't send.grin
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by uc4uandc(f): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
mroop:
This wedding guest was overly comfortable at the event that he had to sit in this manner – a wedding photographer, Maigaskiya who shaded him, promised to reveal his face the next time he tries it again.

He wrote:

"Well done bros! You try this again at an event, I will show your face. But am saving the full view; never can tell which office you shall be running for in the future."

Lol!!!

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/photographer-blasts-wedding-guest-over.html?m=0

That must be a Yoruba Man....lol
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by seguno2: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
freecocoa:
Don't burst a nerve dude, it ain't that serious. grin

I understand ma.
It ain't that serious as with all things involving black people.
Then we start shouting racism and discrimination when we are treated like the unserious shit that we have made ourselves.
Indeed, we are very unserious.
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by seguno2: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
freecocoa:

You should take your own advice first.
Abi how did you know that the chair was an extra or he was bearing the responsibility for the chair?
How is hypocrite defined, again?
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by 1stMD: 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ooops... Skyvillo.com
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by freecocoa(f): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
seguno2:

You should take your own advice first.
Abi how did you know that the chair was an extra or he was bearing the responsibility for the chair?
How is hypocrite defined, again?
With the Emboldened, I was referring to the lawlessness part of your post. You really need to laugh more. grin

The instances I mentioned are very possible, so that I know.

Stop hitting your head on the wall over a chair being used as a footstool. You do know that putting one's foot on a stool is actually a thing, right? grin
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by seguno2: 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lionbite:
This is africa, what did you expect?

As in Africa, the DARK continent?
The only continent that sold its people massively to others as slaves for liquor, mirrors, wrappers and similar miserable items?
The continent that depends on other hard working races for almost all its needs since we prefer to eat, feast and fcvk our lives away?
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by seguno2: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
freecocoa:
With the Emboldened, I was referring to the lawlessness part of your post. You really need to laugh more. grin

The instances I mentioned are very possible, so that I know.

Stop hitting your head on the wall over a chair being used as a footstool. You do know that putting one's foot on a stool is actually a thing, right? grin

A chair is not a footstool or is it?
Particularly in a public event?

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
opyzy:
so according to the photographer, this sitting posture will disqualify him from occupying political post in future? undecided
it seems a new brand of weed is in circulation
You got it wrong, the photographer knew the person because he mentioned 'again'.. Meaning this is not the first time he is doing it at an occasion..... But the photographer fear that the person (apparently coming from influential/political family) might hold a political position in the future which would make him seek revenge on the photographer for exposing that picture... The photographer is just a sycophant and political jobber in the making... Sorry for writing epistle.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by seguno2: 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
mogboyelade:
He wanted to secure that sit for someone.

There are better, more appropriate ways to secure the seat, if that was his objective.
He could have used a piece of clothing or accessories such as handbag.
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by dsocioemmy(m): 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
It shows that this photographer can blackmail someone...
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
opyzy:
so according to the photographer, this sitting posture will disqualify him from occupying political post in future? undecided

It's a new brand of unclassified weed blended with cow dung.
grin grin grin
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by freecocoa(f): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
seguno2:

A chair is not a footstool or is it?
Particularly in a public event?
Dude, a footstool is support used to elevate the foot/feet.

Yea, there are specially made footstools but there's no law about not using any other thing for same purpose, hello?

You don't know the setting of the event, neither do you know the circumstances surrounding the man using the chair as his footstool, so quit sounding so judgemental and bitter over such a trivial matter, haba!

1 Like

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by Organs(m): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nigerians and their wahala, everybody must conform and be timid or be proper like everyone else, now what is anybody's business if this man decides to stretch his legs in that manner?? is he placing his legs on someone abi is their a crime against resting your feet on the chair If i be that man and i see the photographer i go put my legs and shoe ontop the chair come hold big stout dey shark make him go nack head for wall, danboroubaa shegee.

3 Likes

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by freecocoa(f): 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
seguno2:

Did you actually post the comment below earlier?
Or was it someone else cloning you?

Your point being?
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by THEREALLIFE: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
opyzy:

Only typical narcissistic individuals will like this. Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by seguno2: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
freecocoa:
Dude, a footstool is support used to elevate the foot, yea, there are specially made footstools but there's no law about not using any other thing for same purpose, hello?

You don't know the setting of the event, neither do you know the circumstances surrounding the man using the chair as his footstool, so quit sounding so judgemental and bitter over such a trivial matter, haba!

The trivial matter is SYMPTOMATIC of our unserious attitude towards life, which penalises all of us.
You said earlier that putting his legs on the chair was inappropriate and that a footstool would have been the appropriate thing to use, right?
Have you changed your mind?
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by ikp120(m): 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
seguno2:

For your mind you said something? undecided

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by seguno2: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
ikp120:
For your mind you said something? undecided

I said something that unserious minded people cannot understand.
Unserious minded people who have no qualms with an indicted drug dealer as national leader of our ruling party while they themselves try to make money off a website developed by an oyinbo university student.
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by freecocoa(f): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
seguno2:

The trivial matter is SYMPTOMATIC of our unserious attitude towards life, which penalises all of us.
You said earlier that putting his legs on the chair was inappropriate and that a footstool would have been the appropriate thing to use, right?
Have you changed your mind?
You obviously have some serious comprehension issues.

Ofcourse who would say it's appropriate to use a footstool at an event where there's no provision for such? But my point is, doing so, doesn't auto make one lawless or even mannerless, especially when you don't have all the information, but assuming you even do, it's no crime to sit that way, anywhere.

How hard is the above to comprehend?

P.S. For the last time, any piece of furniture or other harmless objects(as the case may be) may be used as a footstool.
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by kopking(m): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
Set of people like this are not invited, they don't even know the celebrants

1 Like

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
freecocoa:
Oh! Please, say what you know, like are you for real? shocked
Don't know how to explain this. I run a local bar, and I can't remember how many times I have asked patrons to take their legs off the second chiar,I usually tell them to take it as an issue of hygiene if ethics don't work for them, I also have asked a guy once to love his neighbors by letting the next guy have the seat .

Now on the international scene where people are sane I have not seen any one put their legs on the next chair in public place, let alone a wedding. in fact considering what I have noticed, doing what this man did will immediately let everyone know he is from a third world country.

Unless on rare occasions nobody will vote for him if this very picture circulates on the Internet and he's running for public office. Quote me anywhere.

Only in Nigeria. Cause animals rule here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by ikp120(m): 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
seguno2:

I said something that unserious minded people cannot understand.
Unserious minded people who have no qualms with an indicted drug dealer as national leader of our ruling party while they themselves try to make money off a website developed by an oyinbo university student.

Na wa o... What kinda human being is this? I don't even support any party, so wetin concern me with una, not our, ruling party? Which planet did you come from. Abeg o carry your wahala dey go.
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by seenter84: 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
That thing get spiritual meaning
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by seguno2: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
ikp120:
Na wa o... What kinda human being is this? I don't even support any party, so wetin concern me with una, not our, ruling party? Which planet did you come from. Abeg o carry your wahala dey go.

Are you a Nigerian?
Is APC not the ruling party in Nigeria?
Hence, our ruling party.
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by ikp120(m): 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
seguno2:

Are you a Nigerian? Is APC not the ruling party in Nigeria? Hence, our ruling party.
Who is the National leader of APC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.