Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) (85850 Views)

Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / Kenya Tycoon Buried While Sitting In His Car (Photos) / Wedding Guests In Lagos Sitting On Chairs Inside An Open Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by seguno2: 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
blueseacats:
Don't know how to explain this. I run a local bar, and I can't remember how many times I have asked patrons to take their legs off the second chiar,I usually tell them to take it as an issue of hygiene if ethics don't work for them, I also have asked a guy once to love his neighbors by letting the next guy have the seat .

Now on the international scene where people are sane I have not seen any one put their legs on the next chair in public place, let alone a wedding. in fact considering what I have noticed, doing what this man did will immediately let everyone know he is from a third world country.

Unless on rare occasions nobody will vote for him if this very picture circulates on the Internet and he's running for public office. Quote me anywhere.

Only in Nigeria. Cause animals rule here.

Thank you sir.
May your days be long and fruitful.
Amen.

P.S. On second thought, I hope that you don't mind me amending your last sentence to read:

Cause animals are ALLOWED to rule here by the people/followers.
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by freecocoa(f): 12:10am On Jan 10, 2017
blueseacats:
Don't know how to explain this. I run a local bar, and I can't remember how many times I have asked patrons to take their legs off the second chiar,I usually tell them to take it as an issue of hygiene if ethics don't work for them, I also have asked a guy once to love his neighbors by letting the next guy have the seat .

Now on the international scene where people are sane I have not seen any one put their legs on the next chair in public place, let alone a wedding. in fact considering what I have noticed, doing what this man did will immediately let everyone know he is from a third world country.

Unless on rare occasions nobody will vote for him if this very picture circulates on the Internet and he's running for public office. Quote me anywhere.

Only in Nigeria. Cause animals rule here.
You don't know what you are saying, so I don't see how quoting you anywhere is supposed to mean anything.tongue

I'm not timid not to know it's out of place to sit that way at an event, but again, my point is, it is no crime anywhere on planet earth, so what actually qualifies the act as lawlessness?

That you haven't seen someone use a footstool at an event internationally, doesn't make it a crime, it's as simple as ABC , whatever else you are saying with the love your neighbour and ethics bla bla talk, is secondary here.

Some people need their legs elevated for health reasons if you must know my dear, ergo, your personal opinion on issues aren't facts/laws.
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by Noblesoul123: 12:15am On Jan 10, 2017
moshino:

It's ONLY ONE thing: He's an UNCIVILIZED PIG!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 10, 2017
Maybe he's not feeling too well, maybe a medical condition, maybe arrogance... U never can tell.
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by agbademo(m): 12:41am On Jan 10, 2017
Nobody knows his health conditions
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by amanze15(m): 1:10am On Jan 10, 2017
terrible body language and bad on all standards of etiquette

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by truthspeaks: 1:23am On Jan 10, 2017
D fotografer ddnt say it will disqualify him. He meant such can be used against him public office campaigns as an uncultured candidate
opyzy:
so according to the photographer, this sitting posture will disqualify him from occupying political post in future? undecided
it seems a new brand of weed is in circulation

1 Like

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by davss02(m): 1:37am On Jan 10, 2017
Mtcheew
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 10, 2017
Must be AFONJA
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by 2unjee: 2:39am On Jan 10, 2017
Lol

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by Sprumbaba: 2:50am On Jan 10, 2017
grin

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by Dotman2210(m): 3:01am On Jan 10, 2017
opyzy:
so according to the photographer, this sitting posture will disqualify him from occupying political post in future? undecided
it seems a new brand of weed is in circulation
Abeg collect one bottle of whatever you drink from mama Ifeoma grin...the way some people dey reason ehn I tire

1 Like

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by coolestchris(m): 4:29am On Jan 10, 2017
Hmm
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by repogirl(f): 5:19am On Jan 10, 2017
Lack of home training

1 Like

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by jjeeff(m): 5:56am On Jan 10, 2017
Maybe the money used for the event was u know (borrowed) from him.. He is just keeping a close look while he enjoy his position undecided
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 10, 2017
yomibelle:
meanwhile

You are a funny folk... The MMM thing got me realing on the floor with laughter. grin grin grin
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by Olushauneddy(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2017
This is nobody's business....I'm very sure there're lots of important scenes compared to this that the photographer needed to have shot or covered. Nobody knows how many wraps of eba the guy must have taken with only God knows the type of soup he's served with. The kind of alcoholic beverages available in the party I don't know neither you the reader.....Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day.
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by babslepe: 8:04am On Jan 10, 2017
Make the photographer go dey one side Nigerians and all this their rubbish post these days nairaland is becoming too petty with things that make front page is it not obvious the party is either over or about to begin or this is just a section of the wedding reception nothing too serious is happening you can't sit like that in a reception na we have all been to weddings
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by Missmossy(f): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2017
Some people are like that. Its bad though, especially at an event like that. Smh undecided
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by sparklebug: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2017
This post is really unnecessary...looking at the picture, I'm almost certain that is a hausa man. He didn't put up his feet to offend anyone, it's more of a habit he's imbibed.
I had a boss of northern extraction that used to pull up his feet and put on his chair when heading an in house meeting....I used to find it really funny..the man did it unknowingly most times..like I said it's a cultural habit that's been ingrained over time.
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by emperorzz(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2017
hausa people self...them too dey used to dey sit down for ground naim make this aboki just improvise for public like this ...chai!! bad etiquette
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by seguno2: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2017
sparklebug:
This post is really unnecessary...looking at the picture, I'm almost certain that is a hausa man. He didn't put up his feet to offend anyone, it's more of a habit he's imbibed.
I had a boss of northern extraction that used to pull up his feet and put on his chair when heading an in house meeting....I used to find it really funny..the man did it unknowingly most times..like I said it's a cultural habit that's been ingrained over time.

The Chinese with their new money are learning to be well behaved as they go on tourism to Europe etc.
One does not have to remain primitive for ever.
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by EAZY2422(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2017
nawaa oooo......sumone cannot xpress himself again in dis country.is he infringing on sumone else's rite?abegi make una allow d guy freestyle joor
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by Phunkyposh(f): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2017
WEH DONE SIR!!!!
Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by Tommfrench(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
goldbim:
grin grin just give him a newspaper to complete the photo shoot..He has eaten to his satisfaction @the party and got carried away..he thinks he's in his living room..who no like better thing?nevertheless,his sitting position lacks composure..wey some guys sabi arrange body wella for party..smh grin.
grin

1 Like

Re: Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) by Botiwinehub: 7:37am On Apr 02
If you're looking for a trusted vendor for your event drinks, Botiwine is the right one for you. We specialize in different types of alcoholic drinks ranging from cognac, vodka, beverages, whiskey and so on. We also sell energy drinks. And the best thing about working with us is that you get all these drinks at the most affordable price. A trial will convince you. For more enquiries, click on the link below
https://www.instagram.com/botiwinehub?igsh=MTgxemw1Y2RrdXU5OA==

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.