Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. (12804 Views)

The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / I M An Igbo Girl, I Need A Good Guy For Long Term Relationship / I Need A Pretty, Serious And Rich Girl [18 -23] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2009
Hey I'm interested in forming a relationship with an Igbo woman; I'm a Black-American man. I'm looking for a serious relationship, so if you don't think you'd want a serious relationship with a Black-American, do not come showing interest.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by Glitt3rz: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2009
What are ur credentials?
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by mamagee3(f): 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2009
Glitt3rz:

What are your credentials?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by platinumnk(f): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2009
post pics, I have gorgeous igbo friends at my school smiley
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by OMG190: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
embarassed embarassed
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by platinumnk(f): 12:26am On Nov 24, 2009
OMG190:

embarassed embarassed

what? didnt u say u hate igbo girls grin grin cool
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 3:30am On Nov 24, 2009
I'm 26,

Chemical engineer

Very intelligent, responsible and honest

Pretty religious, though not overly so 

make 6 figure salary from career position, and another 6 figures from my side talents (all are legal and respectable).

have a large over $1Mill beachfront home, made of mostly glass and marble.

I'm in great physical shape

I look model handsome

have a big privates  wink

superb in the bed,

am over 6 feet, with a light chocolate brown complexion

I LOVE to eat the putty cat  tongue

I have 3 high end vehicles, and one is for my beautiful Igbo queen when comes to be one with her Akata King.

I want at least 3 kids, but no more than 5.

I've been raised  to and STRONGLY believe in treating your woman with up most respect, like a best friend and equal partner and I expect the same from her toward me.

I love to cook, don't mind cleaning at all and I love making sure my lady stays looking as fly as I do when she's out and about.

I like the Igbo people, they seem like cool people and remind me alot like my very own black-American folks. Must be the renowned Igbo genes within most of us black-americans.

I've always wanted to marry and start a family with an African woman and I've obtained a very fond liking of the beautiful Igbo ladies.

So have a baby with me baby, be a millionaire.  cheesy Just joking; kinda.  cool
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 24, 2009
stereotyping Igbo women as gold diggas undecided
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by buffnaija: 3:35am On Nov 24, 2009
DaRapture:

I'm 26,

Chemical engineer

make 6 figure salary from career position, and another 6 figures from my side talents (all are legal and respectable).

I look model handsome

have a big privates  wink

superb in the bed,

I LOVE to eat the putty cat  tongue

I have 3 high end vehicles, and one is for my beautiful Igbo queen when comes to be one with her Akata King.

I've been raised  to and STRONGLY believe in treating your woman with up most respect, like a best friend and equal partner and I expect the same from her toward me.

I love to cook, don't mind cleaning at all and I love making sure my lady stays looking as fly as I do when she's out and about.

I like the Igbo people, they seem like cool people and remind me alot like my very own black-American folks. Must be the renowned Igbo genes within most of us black-americans.

I've always wanted to marry and start a family with an African woman and I've obtained a very found liking of the beautiful Igbo ladies.

So have a baby with me baby, be a millionaire.  cheesy Just joking; kinda.  cool

are you for real with this post.

why dont u find a black american chic. why igbo
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 3:47am On Nov 24, 2009
buffnaija:

are you for real with this post.

why dont u find a black american chic. why igbo

Yes, I'm serious,  and I love my Black-American women like mad, but like I've said,  I've always wanted to marry and start a family with an African woman and all my life I've made it a point to follow through on my dreams to end, and I've obtained a strong liking of Igbo women. Beauty, intelligence, pride, style and versatile.  They have a natural essence and presence in which is very familiar to me as an black-american man who's mostly dealt with black-american women all my life. They compare very favorably in many ways.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by whiteroses(f): 4:08am On Nov 24, 2009
my former best friend is igbo, pretty and lives in the state i'll link you two up if i see your picture
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:15am On Nov 24, 2009
lmao!!
just throw in the money part, eh? lol
post picture, abeg. cool
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by Pweety4me(f): 4:19am On Nov 24, 2009
^i agree with u on dat cool tongue
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 4:31am On Nov 24, 2009
Well, I'm not insinuating that Igbo sistas are gold diggers, but they just like any other group of women love a man who's financially secure, and thus I threw that information in as one of my strong qualities. undecided I didn't mean to offend anyone. Amaka, is that your name, sweaty?

Like I've said, I'm model handsome so they say, and yes I've actually have done some professional work in which you can find online. This is me. What do you think? undecided

[img]http://1.bp..com/_X_d6JjJ00I4/SXdzZUrWhJI/AAAAAAAAW-g/4FBvMSc4b1g/s400/Light+Skinned+Black+Men.jpg[/img]
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 4:34am On Nov 24, 2009
whiteroses:

my former best friend is igbo, pretty and lives in the state i'll link you two up if i see your picture

Former friend. Humm, how do you know she's interested in us Akata guys?
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:42am On Nov 24, 2009
that aint you!!
well i dont wanna doubt you, maybe its you.
but hmmmm are you sure this isnt malikom aka komokam aka kokoyam playing tricks again?
and yes its my name.
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by whiteroses(f): 4:43am On Nov 24, 2009
DaRapture:

Well, I'm not insinuating that Igbo sistas are gold diggers, but they just like any other group of women love a man who's financially secure, and thus I threw that information in as one of my strong qualities.  undecided I didn't mean to offend anyone. Amaka, is that your name,  sweaty?

Like I've said, I'm model handsome so they say, and yes I've actually have done some professional work in which you can find online. This is me. What do you think?  undecided

[img]http://1.bp..com/_X_d6JjJ00I4/SXdzZUrWhJI/AAAAAAAAW-g/4FBvMSc4b1g/s400/Light+Skinned+Black+Men.jpg[/img]

pics look really gay? i'd ask for a refund lol
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by Pweety4me(f): 4:45am On Nov 24, 2009
Mind Games hm! lipsrsealed
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:46am On Nov 24, 2009
you girls are so harsh! lol
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by whiteroses(f): 4:47am On Nov 24, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

that aint you!!
well i dont wanna doubt you, maybe its you.
but hmmmm are you sure this isnt malikom aka komokam aka kokoyam playing tricks again?
and yes its my name.
[s]you spoke too soon lol we should just play along if his bmud ass thinks we beleive his cheap lies lol[/s]
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by Pweety4me(f): 4:48am On Nov 24, 2009
^^^Is dat your pic?
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:50am On Nov 24, 2009
of course that isnt her!!! ewwwwwwwwwwww  angry angry angry angry
whiteroses is cute, from the last time i remember.

whiteroses:

[s]you spoke too soon lol we should just play along if his bmud ass thinks we beleive his cheap lies lol[/s]
lolol
but he isnt bad looking.

@ poster
you looking for that igbo queen, eh? lol  cool
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by Pweety4me(f): 4:53am On Nov 24, 2009
^ grin i thought as much but u know u can never be sure?. . . undecided embarassed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by whiteroses(f): 4:56am On Nov 24, 2009
@Amaka why thank you
pweety4me no its not me oh! lol
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 4:57am On Nov 24, 2009
Damn, you girls are funny.  cheesy Amaka, that is a lovely name. That's another thing I love about you Igbo girls; many of you have some beautiful, sexy sounding names.  wink  No, I'm not any of those guys you've mentioned, who I surmise are a bunch of Nigerian dudes.  undecided I'm not here for tricks Love, I'm real. That's really me, and I'm really a black-america on the prow for a witty, lovely Igbo sista, such as yourself.   kiss
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by Pweety4me(f): 5:00am On Nov 24, 2009
whiteroses:

@Amaka why thank you
pweety4me no its not me oh! lol
Ok ooo so where u dey? cheesy tongue p.s plse try as much as possible 2 stay away from dat lady(Ama)of hatred chow!   wink
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:01am On Nov 24, 2009
thanks, a lot of people like my name too.
although (no offence) i get this from black americans the most.
you african? for real? you speak african? why yo name so ghetto? why yo momma name you dat? lolol
girls with some ghetto names like shanequia and tykeshia and trayonda have the nerve to ask me whats wrong with my name?! lol i just laugh. lol
malikom, komokam aka kokoyam is one black american guy that comes on here talking crap to nigerians and being a hater, thats why i asked if you were him. something about your approach reminded me of him. lol
OMG, this guy i used to talk to used to always say "Love" after certain things. you even use it just like him. *making me wanna think of the past*
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by DaRapture: 5:01am On Nov 24, 2009
By the way, I hope the Igbo guys on here aren't offended by me going after their women on here.  undecided
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:02am On Nov 24, 2009
Pweety4me:

Ok ooo so where u dey? cheesy tongue p.s plse try as much as possible 2 stay away from dat lady(Ama)of hatred chow!   wink
na wa for you ooooo.
wetin? you wan kill pesin? abeg!

DaRapture:

By the way, I hope the Igbo guys on here aren't offended by me going after their women on here. undecided
i dont think they mind, with the countless threads on here bashing nigerian women from nigerian guys. tongue
well its visa versa anyway.

oh yeah, i almost forgot. . .
WELCOME TO NAIRALAND!!! grin grin grin
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by sweetpie23: 5:05am On Nov 24, 2009
DaRapture:

I'm 26,

Chemical engineer

I look model handsome

have a big privates wink

superb in the bed,

I LOVE to eat the putty cat tongue

I've been raised to and STRONGLY believe in treating your woman with up most respect, like a best friend and equal partner and I expect the same from her toward me.

I've always wanted to marry and start a family with an African woman and I've obtained a very fond liking of the beautiful Igbo ladies.

So have a baby with me baby, be a millionaire. cheesy Just joking; kinda. cool
what are you looking for here then girls should be all over you tongue
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by platinumnk(f): 5:07am On Nov 24, 2009
sweetpie23:

what are you looking for here then girls should be all over you tongue

he has said what hes looking for grin Igbo queens like my Igbo sista amaka! cheesy cheesy
Re: Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. by OgidiBoy(m): 5:07am On Nov 24, 2009
DaRapture:

By the way, I hope the Igbo guys on here aren't offended by me going after their women on here.  undecided

You can have my Amaka, she's not talking to me anymore sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romancelanders That Are Online Lovers. / .. / mr olodo finally shares nakèd photos 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.