Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,143 members, 7,780,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards (72738 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo & His Family Go On A Bike Ride (Photo) / Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Ronaldo, His Son, Teammates & Real Madrid Fans Celebrate Most Successful Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by muller102(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
sunnykaka1:

embarassed embarassed[your mate dey take risk u dey there dey MUMU, that is why u are poor at 36
u have just lost an important navigational apparatus. Pls locate ur bearing as fast as u can.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by Catastrophe1: 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
I see alot of fashionistas here and you all think Ronaldo doesn't HV a stylist for the event. They wanted attention and the boy did it. Not just with the suit. Check his feet.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by zoneboy: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
sunnykaka1:

embarassedyour mate dey take risk u dey there dey MUMU, that is why u are poor at 36

Mumu dey refer to himself. Coz I never reach smell 30 self
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by Lewandoski20(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
Haute:

I wonder what informed this decision of yours.

Obviously d boy is really hungry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by victorazy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
zoneboy:

And you go die before 32. Rip in advance

That's harsh! He could be playing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
hungryboy:
If I no make money before I reach 30yrs,
I go do blood money
buahahahahah, hungryman you officially own this thread grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by Spainze007(m): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Seems ure drinking which typing abi* so messi is not tested and had not proven... I dnt have time to waste ma time wIth U, m quoting u jes because i wanted to educate u small... Hope u ghet that... Daddy***

darfay:
ronaldo is the greatest player in the world tested and proven from sporting Lisbon to man u and now Madrid not like messi wey na only barca. we don't even know what his performance would be outside barca sef but dis him pikin coat no b ere o

Abeg like if you agree with me share if you disagree
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
dimssy:

Im sure he didn't say this....
he did say it o .

That was the last thing he said .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by skillz111(m): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
Just a guess though I think they bought the suit for the boy and since they could not find his exact size they bought the closest in size they could get branded things I don't think any seasoned tailor could make such mistake
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by Mowoe(m): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
hungryboy:
I go do blood money
With all the R.I.Ps in advance all these NLanders have been telling you, if you stop contributing here in a few years we'd just know you've gone to join your ancestors.
#ADuMaDuBody
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by 185mikel(m): 12:18am On Jan 10, 2017
hungryboy:
I go do blood money
if you do blood money and you have more money then you might die early
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by enemyofprogress: 1:44am On Jan 10, 2017
Why Ronaldo come buy over seize suit for junior na?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by jayeoba92: 2:25am On Jan 10, 2017
What a beautiful achievement....... every trophy was won back to back
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by mecussey(m): 3:37am On Jan 10, 2017
hungryboy:
I go do blood money

...lol...Why not do the blood money now so that b4 u reach 30...the money go don plenty. There are many types of blood money...yahoo, malaysia, mmm, bet, politics and the best..saver...1k everyday...name it. The earlier the better ooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by Madeleine97: 4:15am On Jan 10, 2017

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by mamagee3(f): 4:57am On Jan 10, 2017
toprealman:
His dad for take time package the young lad wella. With all the millions he earns, I'm sure getting a fitting suit for his ONLY official son should not be hard work. Unless CR na money miss road
It's not ronaldo's fault.

The tailor is a dummy that can't take the right measurement
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by jpphilips(m): 5:52am On Jan 10, 2017
hungryboy:
If I no make money before I reach 30yrs, I go do blood money
You will be shocked what you will discover after 30
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by raphy(m): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2017
The guy can't even for once put his arms around his baby mama for once or don't realize some women brings luck to guy.
The girl is ok to me but i know the guy have a league of girls to choose for a wife.but this looks cut slim and fit for him so well. cry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by toprealman: 6:58am On Jan 10, 2017
mamagee3:

It's not ronaldo's fault.

The tailor is a dummy that can't take the right measurement
Typical naija attitude, not willing to face the truth. If your parents buy you a size 6 rather than a size 4/5 hoping that you will "grow into" it. Do you blame the manufacturer or your parents that REFUSED to pay attention to your size?
Sweetie, it is my fault I suppose.....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by sunnykaka1: 6:59am On Jan 10, 2017
zoneboy:

Mumu dey refer to himself. Coz I never reach smell 30 self
boy just shut up when men are talking embarassed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by Frankaka8(m): 7:17am On Jan 10, 2017
darfay:
ronaldo is the greatest player in the world tested and proven from sporting Lisbon to man u and now Madrid not like messi wey na only barca. we don't even know what his performance would be outside barca sef but dis him pikin coat no b ere o

Abeg like if you agree with me share if you disagree
ur mumu dey smell
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by puresoul1(m): 7:30am On Jan 10, 2017
madridguy:
Ronaldo
"It is not the first time but it is the first time for this award.
2016, wow. I want to thank my team-mates. I was able to
achieve what I could.
"I would like to think all those who voted for me, the fans
the media. I don't have anything to add, awards speak for
themselves.
"I am sorry that some from Barcelona are not with us but
that is understandable."

Best quote of the year grin
Messi, Neymar and Barca stars won't attend FIFA award ceremony

Lionel Messi is one of three finalists for the 'Best Player' award, joining Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann and favourite and current Ballon d'Or holder Cristiano Ronaldo on the shortlist.

Neymar, Suarez and Andres Iniesta were named among the other 21 candidates late last year, but all four have not travelled to Switzerland due to their commitments ahead of facing Athletic on Wednesday.

An official club statement said: "With the aim of prioritising the preparation of Wednesday's match against Athletic Club, FC Barcelona has decided that players recognised for 'The Best' FIFA Awards, held this afternoon in Zurich, will not attend."

To read full article - https:///sZK5nj
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by Seun360(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2017
This his new GF is not as pretty as Irina. I trust Napoli to change am for CR7 and Real Madrid in the CL.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by zoneboy: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2017
sunnykaka1:

boy just shut up when men are talking embarassed

Waoh you be grandpa. Na extra time you dey use self. You better go rest(die)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by Tonto007(f): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2017
both suits are nothing to write home about...even kcee will wear something better than dis..though the suit can buy kcee house in lekki but ...any Bleep is till 20% loading. ..but for now...no Bleep given
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by MadeInSpain2015(m): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2017
If you do blood money and you don't successful.... You turn to MAD.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by rolams(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2017
Na barber sew this boy cloth ooo!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by zicobaba(m): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2017
The best in the World

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by encryptjay(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2017
"I am sorry that some from Barcelona are not with us but
that is understandable."
Brutal grin
Ronaldo just gave some people something to talk about @his son's suit and people fell for it grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by Yungzi89: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2017
DISCOVER your talent, UNCOVER your limitations and live in a world of CELEBRATED BLISS,where those who know you care about you and those who doesnt care about you know you!!!! THATS FAME.......
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards by metallisc(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2017
hungryboy:
I go do blood money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) / Amir Khan And Family's Christmas Picture Gets Him Slammed By Muslims, He Replies / Lionel Messi Trolled For His New Looks After UCL Exit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.