Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Looking For The Head Lamp Of This Vehicle To Buy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Looking For The Head Lamp Of This Vehicle To Buy (1074 Views)

Toyota Camry 07 Head Lamp Not Bright / Borno, Home Of Peace: Can You Spot The Irony Of This Vehicle Number Plate? / Is This Vehicle Rubber Tyre The Future Of Tyres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For The Head Lamp Of This Vehicle To Buy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
My Honda accord 2005 got involved in an accident which damaged its front fender and headlamp. My mechanic hasn't been able to get a replacement, pics attached below

N/b: the headlight is black In colour
Re: Looking For The Head Lamp Of This Vehicle To Buy by lonelydora: 5:48am On Jan 10, 2017
make sure he buys original 'Depo' headlamps for you.
Re: Looking For The Head Lamp Of This Vehicle To Buy by Autopartz: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2017
Slonge2:
My Honda accord 2005 got involved in an accident which damaged its front fender and headlamp. My mechanic hasn't been able to get a replacement, pics attached below

Hello,

You can visit www.autopartz.com for the Headlamp price, and select Honda (Make) Accord (Model) and 2005 (Year) in the 'Specify Vehicle' area. Then search for Headlamp in the Body Panel Category OR type it in the search box.

A list of registered and verified Honda Accord 2005 Headlamp parts dealers in their respective associations would be displayed.

Click on a few of them to get their contact details for the average price.

Repeat the same procedure for Fenders/Wings.

However, AutoPartz now supply highest grade Headlamps and Fenders directly to your doorstep (backed with warranty).

If interested, send requests to 08097772886 (WhatsApp)
Re: Looking For The Head Lamp Of This Vehicle To Buy by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2017
Slonge2:

These heaights are pure water na ,either new or tokunbo. Better u buy the tokunbo as the new ones in the market are chains and don't last long

(1) (Reply)

This New Writeoff Categories Will Stop You From Buying Dangerous,Death Trap Cars / Ford Shelby 1000 Mustang Is A Powerful Beast With A Thousand Horsepower / Excessive Fuel Consumption And Emmision Of Black Smoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.