Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID (5933 Views)

"Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User / Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by deanoffaculty: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2017
Running204:
I just found out that Jesus Christ was all a lie angry ....
.google the word Serapis Christus to know what I mean n u will start questioning all this stupid stuff been preached by pastors. They keep defrauding the Christians because they know there is no hell n Jesus Christ was never real. All the leaders of the Church knows this . Also check out abt the council of Neciea n get emancipated... Peace!
Chairman, don't just say what you are not sure of simply because you've read some stories of uncertainty on google search or one ancient book.
According to the report of Bauer, council Neciea's letter or write-up about Serapis is of "uncertain value"(do more research on Serapis vs Jesus).
Serapis Christus was an invented god of Egypt but Jesus Christ was given birth to. Not one of Serapis's disciples is mentioned but at least we know about Jesus Christ disciples(Mathew, Mark, etc).
What you are referring to that Jesus christ was never real is a comparism and not an established fact.
I am not in support of Churches and their misplaced priorities but don't let us talk-down the supreme-head of religions(Jesus christ or Muhammed{SAW}) that people believed in simply because you want to express your opinion.
Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
deanoffaculty:

Chairman, don't just say what you are not sure of simply because you've read some stories of uncertainty on google search or one ancient book.
According to the report of Bauer, council Neciea's letter or write-up about Serapis is of "uncertain value"(do more research on Serapis vs Jesus).
Serapis Christus was an invented god of Egypt but Jesus Christ was given birth to. Not one of Serapis's disciples is mentioned but at least we know about Jesus Christ disciples(Mathew, Mark, etc).
What you are referring to that Jesus christ was never real is a comparism and not an established fact.
I am not in support of Churches and their misplaced priorities but don't let us talk-down the supreme-head of religions(Jesus christ or Muhammed{SAW}) that people believed in simply because you want to express your opinion.
Just as u have express ur opinion! Why are there no status on Jesus in Jerusalem? No old drawing to proof his existence Or u just wanna believe what d Catholic Church wrote down n say u must adhere to it. Go back n do ur research abt Serapis n the council of Nicea,I don't think u have done a proper research on them.
Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by davinchecodes(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
Running204:
I just found out that Jesus Christ was all a lie angry ....
.google the word Serapis Christus to know what I mean n u will start questioning all this stupid stuff been preached by pastors. They keep defrauding the Christians because they know there is no hell n Jesus Christ was never real. All the leaders of the Church knows this . Also check out abt the council of Neciea n get emancipated... Peace!

Jesus exist
Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by mideactive: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
U'r nothing but a Miss-guarded foolish boy.why would I want 2 engage someone like u in such a sensitive matter?u'r Obviously Frustrated!don't Give-up brother,Jesus Christ is Merciful He can heal u,just don't give-up as long as u av life..

Running204:
garahere mehh....fu*king fool...I thought u know how to hold an argument down....u are just a nicompur!

1 Like

Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by Heavance(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Sir, I don't know if you're a bonafide member of any of the top Pentecostal Churches but I think you spoke out of ignorance or sheer joke. First, I am a strong member that have a mind of my own and refused to be mind-controlled into believing that everything they do is right and from God Cuz its not true. We obey the Law of men, as if its they law Of God.
Secondly, what kinda school Did Jesus ask them to build, if truly according to you, Jesus ask them to build school (dont quote what Jesus Didn't say sir)
Thirdly, about who they use the money for, the answer is square and simple; We dont know and that is the problem. As a worker in RCCG, I know for sure that money must leave each parishes and account must be made at provincial headquarters otherwise the pastor must be queried. I also know that every new parish is only allowed to not remit for only the first 6 months (when they've not even gotten any member) and thereafter all collections, except small percentage goes to provincial headquarters. I am also aware that most people in the church, without fear or favour, are poor. They only come to churches on Sundays with flashy cloths but beneath those shinning cloths is deep hunger. Lastly, Churches will rather build world-class auditoria than help its members. They will rather build schools that are nt affordable than train the children of their congregants in school. They'll buy private jets instead of empower the widows and when people cant come to church, they call it backsliding........
These are not what Jesus Was. Jesus Preached on the mountain and yet fed the people. He didn't build a four-wall auditorium but he built men and women into strong walls that cannot be penetrated. He helped the widows and said to his disciples:
"Do not carry two coats,,,,,or two sandals",
But these days, our men of God have trailer loads of coats, and ship-filled sandals.
This is not the Gospel Jesus Preached, that's why He Asked If He'll Meet Faith When He Comes Back. Jesus Understand What You Don't understand, and please don't doubt me when I say so.
Do you really think some people will listen to the clear points you made? These days, its how beautiful or big the church is, not how well we live and love one another as God wants.
They take the bible to church, but they will never read it to understand.
Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by odysey: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
illuminated93:
Is the bible the reason why most Christians don't reason rationally anymore?I choose not to believe it is. Earlier,i read how christains were happy about the sack of Mr Jim Obazee,the former FRC Boss and sided with Pastor Adeboye in his rantings about how government is meddling in the church's affair.
It is well known that an average Nigerian pentecostal church is next to a business venture. The church's are supposed to be a non profit organisation,but then you build universities,hospitals,halls etc for the aim of making profits and you still frown at guys like mr Obazee when he comes collecting taxes and demanding to see your account books. Our church's believe they shouldn't be regulated because these profit generating ventures are owned by and for God. What God? Is it the same God that advised us to pay taxes to Caesar? If it's that same God,then I must say that these pentecostal churches are truly on a path that is alien to God's word. Jesus never owned any businesses yet he paid taxes.
Would it be nice for a Dangote to build a mosque and register all his companies under his mosque as as way of avoiding taxes and prevent the government from looking at his financial books. It sure wouldn't be nice. If this is so, why then should Daddy GO rant when his business ventures are being taxed and looked into by the financial regulating body?
And to think that the government of the day sacked Jim Obazee for this points to how weak our institutions are. Institutions are made strong when driven by policies and not hiring nor firing like the kind we just saw.

if your point is that the fees for the schools should be drastically reduced or free I agree, if the schools should pay taxes I agree anything else na you know
Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by DaintyJenny(f): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
patiently waiting for the day that they'll all wake up from their slumber to realize that they had been living a life of lies.
Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by PatriotTemidayo: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
Heavance:

Do you really think some people will listen to the clear points you made? These days, its how beautiful or big the church is, not how well we live and love one another as God wants.
They take the bible to church, but they will never read it to understand.
That is the tragedy of our time. Clearly, people could see that things are not right but they'll rather stick with lies because they want blessing from their pastors and not from God.
When Jesus Condemned the Pharisees and the Saducees who were, by right, the pastors and clergy of that time, if many of our religious youths were there, this is how they would have sided with the derailed men of God and even Condemn Jesus for speaking to "Daddy GOs and Mummy GOs" that way.
Truth is an enemy of the masses, they love liars.

1 Like

Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
mideactive:
U'r nothing but a Miss-guarded foolish boy.why would I want 2 engage someone like u in such a sensitive matter?u'r Obviously Frustrated!don't Give-up brother,Jesus Christ is Merciful He can heal u,just don't give-up as long as u av life..

grin I have stop believing in superstition, a long time ago n have refused to be defrauded by the so called pastors of our time...am not frustrated... Are u? How many times have u prayed,hoping 4 an answer,but u gat notting. U are blinded n deluded in ur believe in what someone wrote,without giving any concrete evidence of His existence. Why is there no stature of Jesus in Jerusalem? No original painting of him any where? Why did they published the bible,roughly 400yrs after his death?
Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by mideactive: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
I really don't no wat2tell u right now,u seams very lost.something 'll 4ever remain a mystery,I guess dat's how God our creator wants it. we don't av equal Knowledge of his ways,some he choose n gave 'em Superior understanding,while he made some knw very little no matter how hard dey sick knowledge.u truly cannot understand His way,that is why He's d almighty n allpowerful.I knw u av so many questions dat u can't find answers2!even d Wisest of men have lots of question,but it 'll forever remain hidden cus dat's how He wants it.u can't qustion him cus He's u creator.He has done wonders that's beyond human Comprehension..Jesus Christ has a family background dat u can easily trace in d bible.U see,I av most times asked myself,why did God not just make Jesus Christ appear instead of being given birth to.Just to show how powerful n important He is.U knw what?u just answered dat question 2day.

Running204:
grin I have stop believing in superstition, a long time ago n have refused to be defrauded by the so called pastors of our time...am not frustrated... Are u? How many times have u prayed,hoping 4 an answer,but u gat notting. U are blinded n deluded in ur believe in what someone wrote,without giving any concrete evidence of His existence. Why is there no stature of Jesus in Jerusalem? No original painting of him any where? Why did they published the bible,roughly 400yrs after his death?
Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by panafrican(m): 12:11am On Jan 11, 2017
Somebody is still upset after being chased out of the Sambisa forest.That is why the heat is now against Christians. Keep in mind the army that kicked your butts is made of Muslims, Christians, Atheitsts, etc.
Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by Dedetwo(m): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2017
illuminated93:
Is the bible the reason why most Christians don't reason rationally anymore?I choose not to believe it is. Earlier,i read how christains were happy about the sack of Mr Jim Obazee,the former FRC Boss and sided with Pastor Adeboye in his rantings about how government is meddling in the church's affair.
It is well known that an average Nigerian pentecostal church is next to a business venture. The church's are supposed to be a non profit organisation,but then you build universities,hospitals,halls etc for the aim of making profits and you still frown at guys like mr Obazee when he comes collecting taxes and demanding to see your account books. Our church's believe they shouldn't be regulated because these profit generating ventures are owned by and for God. What God? Is it the same God that advised us to pay taxes to Caesar? If it's that same God,then I must say that these pentecostal churches are truly on a path that is alien to God's word. Jesus never owned any businesses yet he paid taxes.
Would it be nice for a Dangote to build a mosque and register all his companies under his mosque as as way of avoiding taxes and prevent the government from looking at his financial books. It sure wouldn't be nice. If this is so, why then should Daddy GO rant when his business ventures are being taxed and looked into by the financial regulating body?
And to think that the government of the day sacked Jim Obazee for this points to how weak our institutions are. Institutions are made strong when driven by policies and not hiring nor firing like the kind we just saw.

In my book, most so-called Christians are exactly what you had in mind. The head clown is the Pope.
Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by panafrican(m): 1:56am On Jan 11, 2017
Running204:
Just as u have express ur opinion! Why are there no status on Jesus in Jerusalem?
So just because there is no status of Jesus in Jerusalem , one can conclude Jesus never existed ? You might be brainwashed by Boko Haram.
Met one Muslim saying Islam was the first religion.
Just laughed. grin
Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2017
panafrican:

So just because there is no status of Jesus in Jerusalem , one can conclude Jesus never existed ? You might be brainwashed by Boko Haram.
Met one Muslim saying Islam was the first religion.
Just laughed. grin
who told u am a Muslim? Am a Christian, but what them bishop n pastors keep telling us,just don't add up. Well for me,I have done away with religious superstitions n have started looking at things squarely. U can remain a brainwashed fowl for all I care.
Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by ayindejimmy(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2017
psucc:
And that gives you the audacity to insult Christians?

Try to take control of your emotions.

I'm a Christian, please kindly highlight where he insulted Christians. I must have missed it
Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by psucc(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
illuminated93:
How did I insult Christians. Did I say Christians are stupid. You need to take more seriously your English lessons
if I tell you my age you will understand that I only need heavenly language and not English nor Portuguese.
Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Running204:
who told u am a Muslim? Am a Christian, but what them bishop n pastors keep telling us,just don't add up. Well for me,I have done away with religious superstitions n have started looking at things squarely. U can remain a brainwashed fowl for all I care.
brainwashed biafra
Re: IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Running204:
garahere mehh....fu*king fool...I thought u know how to hold an argument down....u are just a nicompur!
I wish I can just put you to rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Ministry Saves Up FG N119BN Court Judgement Liability / Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) / Insecurity: Northern Senators’ Forum Calls For Lasting Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.