Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) (5649 Views)

Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nairalanders over to you guys!

Me I will just remove the bottle so she doesn't fall on it cool

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by casttlebarbz(m): 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
am sorry i have switched off images on my browser

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by Ten12(m): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Revive her or pass her inn again,give her an ice cold shower, make hot pepper indomie for her with a big bottle of cold water 45minutes leta we start action.....abeg na for movie I watch were Dem do like dat...o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by iykekelvins(m): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
Carry her to the guest room.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by Kenzico(m): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Its Tempting but am waiting for more comments
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by Benjom(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2017
Leave me out of this... but I know that Mukaila and Nojimu will not "spare her" till morning.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by jeffizy(m): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2017
What do you wanna do to someone that passed out drunk?
Life ain't just about bleeps you know.

10 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2017
iykekelvins:

Then what? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by iykekelvins(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Then what? cheesy
Leave her to sleep tongue
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by firstclassmumu: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2017
Ah swear to God I will fvck her till in the morning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2017
iykekelvins:

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by iykekelvins(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2017
Devlyn:

Thou shalt not live by gbensh alone.

Cheers..

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by ObioratheBully: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2017
shocked

Thank you God! Oh my God!!

El assiente.. shocked shocked

Imma Ride till I die in that birch..
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by Sleekydee(m): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
do basically majority are insinuating they will rape her, Satan children evrywhr

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by Daniel058(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Wake her up and send her to wherever she came from coz all that glitters aren't gold..

I see her as a big palace of Dizzy spirits..

I go caution Mr Dick if he try raising his head..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by freeeeme(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
What i will do?......Let it happen first, before i know what to do grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
any guy that touches her is a rapist undecided

#Saynotorapeculture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by refiner(f): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
iykekelvins:

Odiegwu...

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by refiner(f): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:
shocked

Thank you God! Oh my God!!

El assiente.. shocked shocked

Imma Ride till I die in that birch..
shocked

Tiri gbosa for u! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by ikes9(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
Leave her to sleep nii...I don't see the 'fun' in banging a drunk chick..its kind of like rape,coz a drunk/passed out chick.. isn't in her right senses @ all..

#One_Bress
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by ramdris(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstclassmumu:
Ah swear to God I will fvck her till in the morning

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by ramdris(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hmmmnnn..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by firstking01(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Start pleading the blood of jesus and speak in tongues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by iykekelvins(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
refiner:

Odiegwu...
Ogini?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by refiner(f): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
iykekelvins:
Ogini?

Onwero...buru gawa.. grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by mhisbliss(f): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
wake her up and tell her to go and sleep on my comfortable bed, in the morning she can leave, of course thats how its gonna be, i aint gay

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by TroubleDude: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
tempting ....
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by sheddo619(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
What will I do
Well I will just take that bottled water and drink... Dats all
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
I will make sure that highness clear for her eyes.I go sure say I tear that yansh before day break.I like toto die.lols

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ten12:
Revive her or pass her inn again,give her an ice cold shower, make hot pepper indomie for her with a big bottle of cold water 45minutes leta we start action.....abeg na for movie I watch were Dem do like dat...o
Will do everything u stated up there except for the bolded part.. Believe me[b] the series of knackings[/b] will come back knocking on ur door

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by shedy03(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
iykekelvins:
carry! this load?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) by Ten12(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
ActOfWar:

Will do everything u stated up there except for the bolded part.. Believe me[b] the series of knackings[/b] will come back knocking on ur door

Haha players never miss their first shot bro...unless you want her C of O

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] / Rema Dey Try O After All The Twerk The Thing No Stand / How Does One Regain Trust In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.