Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

[PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom (6824 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Instagram Big Girl “ebony”, Puts Her Body On Display (photos) / Juliana Olayode Sexually Abused As A Little Girl, Shares Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom by Fleewpeed: 12:29am On Jan 10, 2017
Roman Goddess, Instagram big girl, became a viral sensation after she was noticed for sharing photos of her massive bosom online.
She has over 130k followers on Instagram.

more pictures @http://gistcliq..com/2017/01/photos-instagram-big-girl-shares-photo.html
Re: [PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom by CyberGypsy(m): 12:32am On Jan 10, 2017
shocked what the füçk ...

I can handle that cool . yeah I can smiley
Re: [PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom by aoyih(m): 12:34am On Jan 10, 2017
Who d bobbi epp[b][/b]
Re: [PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom by K9Uneet(m): 12:45am On Jan 10, 2017
Over 130k followers What are they following if not those massive breasts!!!

I wouldn't mind following the breasts shaa. Na my spec.
Re: [PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom by Lionbite(m): 12:45am On Jan 10, 2017

Re: [PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom by Ajewealth123(m): 12:53am On Jan 10, 2017
But sincerely,girls like this don't freak me, I love slim with 20% ass and 50% boobs, those specs turn me on. All these jagajaga to me is not enticing.

All those that shout big breast big breast, can someone enlighten me on what you do with them since you can't cut them off them girls neither can u suck out the liquid in it so?
Re: [PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom by MunorAnne(f): 12:54am On Jan 10, 2017
Is she d mysterious Nwayi Asaba? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: [PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom by DancingSkeleton(m): 1:15am On Jan 10, 2017
Fountains of milk grin
Re: [PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 10, 2017
She should pls cover it up.
Re: [PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 10, 2017
Who made this POT of SHITT a goddess...?
Insult to Cleopatra.... and Esther.

She deserves 4 husbands
Re: [PHOTOS] Instagram Big Girl Shares Photos Of Her Massive Bosom by Henrodah(m): 10:01am On Jan 10, 2017
MunorAnne:
Is she d mysterious Nwayi Asaba? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lool very funny! You sef gather the tin too o.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Camera Man Mistakenly Shows Biggie On Tv / Pls I Need A Logical Explanation As To Why This Guy Is Popular / Jordan Chandler Confessed ; I Lied About Michael Jackson, My Dad Forced Me To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.