Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

How Many Female And Male Children Will You Like To Have? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Many Female And Male Children Will You Like To Have? (861 Views)

Memes That I Like To Watch With Superheros / Which Of These Facebook Notifications Do You Like The Most? / Would You Like To Work In This Kind Of Office (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Female And Male Children Will You Like To Have? by icehub(m): 12:57am On Jan 10, 2017
As A Woman Or A Man, How Many Children Will You Love To Have When The Time Comes?

This is a very interesting question many people ask their self, although its God who gives children and not man. But every body have a certain amount of female and male child they want in life.

Lets tell our self the truth, you might want 2 children today, then when the time comes, you forget what you planed and follow the pleasure.

Or you might want 5, then when the time comes, you start facing some economical challenges and decide to have only 3 or 2.

For me I would like to have 4, how many would you like to have?

Source: http://www.ameboretweet.tk/2017/01/how-many-children-will-you-love-to-have.html

Re: How Many Female And Male Children Will You Like To Have? by seunlly(m): 1:00am On Jan 10, 2017
male 2 female 1

1 Like

Re: How Many Female And Male Children Will You Like To Have? by icehub(m): 1:04am On Jan 10, 2017
seunlly:
male 2 female 1
why do you want only one female? Female are better than male oo
Re: How Many Female And Male Children Will You Like To Have? by seunlly(m): 1:08am On Jan 10, 2017
icehub:
why do you want only one female? Female are better than male oo
in what way
Re: How Many Female And Male Children Will You Like To Have? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 10, 2017
2 any ways.. 1 male 1 female, 2 females, 2 males
Re: How Many Female And Male Children Will You Like To Have? by Kakamorufu(m): 7:00am On Jan 10, 2017
For my wife sake. 1 female will do
Re: How Many Female And Male Children Will You Like To Have? by icehub(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2017
seunlly:
in what way
You Will Charge her Husband For bride price
Re: How Many Female And Male Children Will You Like To Have? by icehub(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2017
Lomantics:
2 any ways.. 1 male 1 female, 2 females, 2 males
That's Nice, I like that
Re: How Many Female And Male Children Will You Like To Have? by icehub(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2017
Kakamorufu:
For my wife sake. 1 female will do
boys have wahala o
Re: How Many Female And Male Children Will You Like To Have? by Kakamorufu(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2017
icehub:
boys have wahala o
i go manage am laidat. Hehe
Re: How Many Female And Male Children Will You Like To Have? by icehub(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Kakamorufu:
i go manage am laidat. Hehe
you go pay school fees, but if na girl her bf go pay some

(1) (Reply)

What If We All Woke Up Tomorrow Morning Only To Find Out There’s No Internet? / Types Of Slaps / See C. V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.