Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard (19509 Views)

Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard / Herdsmen Shooting Sporadically In Imo State - Vanguard / Man Beheads Mother In Abia, Flees With Her Blood - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by nonsobaba: 7:21am On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:

We are still suspecting that you people are involved in Kaduna massacre, besides something doesn't have to brew within Kaduna, the reprisal might just be brewing for your own home towns

You don't play in water and expect not to get wet Fulani herdsmen according to stories here and there are headache for everyone, daring to kill and killing them on your land is an invitation to massacre and you'll get it

There's no begging for that, I already saw you advised your people to remain armed and finish them off, you kill people relative, come still dey ask say make them kill them all

But like thief in the night, you'll never see them coming

Not in Anambra. You can try that elsewhere but not in Anambra. By the time it starts, we will cut off headbridge and Army barracks and box ur terrorists brothers in. Whenever u see a fulani terrorist in anambra listening to radio, he is not really interested in news from the north, but to know when to start running if one fool from their fold crosses the line

12 Likes

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by ariesbull: 7:22am On Jan 10, 2017
bigboss80s:
Ranching. That is the only solution to this menace. The Fulanis will have to change from their nomadic ways and learn to sit their butts in one place and rear their cows. As long as their cows keep moving around they will continue to encroach on other people's property.
And if it is true that those two Fulanis were killed, then the culprits should face the full wrath of the law.

Who. Is it the people that encroached in people's property and distroting and destroying their livelihood that will gave the law or the killers ?
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by ariesbull: 7:24am On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:

We are still suspecting that you people are involved in Kaduna massacre, besides something doesn't have to brew within Kaduna, the reprisal might just be brewing for your own home towns

You don't play in water and expect not to get wet Fulani herdsmen according to stories here and there are headache for everyone, daring to kill and killing them on your land is an invitation to massacre and you'll get it

There's no begging for that, I already saw you advised your people to remain armed and finish them off, you kill people relative, come still dey ask say make them kill them all

Is that what they told you

Let me give you some history...Don't they have blood in them, are they not humans ? Don't they die

Well, we are not calling for war anyway

But peace has always been found on the other side of war

2 Likes

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by IykeChukz(m): 7:24am On Jan 10, 2017
wizzyrich:
don't be a hypocrite.

Do you also pray for the safety of our christian brothers up north, or you are just saying this out of fear of reprisal attack ?

Was only afraid of your attack...
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by ariesbull: 7:26am On Jan 10, 2017
kcnwaigbo:
The community should better get themselves armed and ready for those motherfuckers.If anyone attempts any reprisals finish him off

I know that place...They are warlike ...They just came out if serious war last decade
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by Generalyemi(m): 7:31am On Jan 10, 2017
bigboss80s:
Ranching. That is the only solution to this menace. The Fulanis will have to change from their nomadic ways and learn to sit their butts in one place and rear their cows. As long as their cows keep moving around they will continue to encroach on other people's property.
And if it is true that those two Fulanis were killed, then the culprits should face the full wrath of the law.

what of the victims of herdsmen In Kaduna.... u need Christ n sense
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by George2016(m): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2017
RIP
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by saintkel(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2017
bigboss80s:
The Fulanis should ist face d wrath of d law for encroaching on other people's land

1 Like

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by eph12(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2017
I blame both the federal and state government.
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by truthspeaks: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2017
Read d story. 1st paragraph is enuf n then come modify ur post
Flyingngel:
If it is true, then it is bad but they shld stay awake for reprisal attack is on d way.
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by greenermodels: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2017
nonsobaba:
What i don't understand is why those innocent youths in anam were arrested by the police immediately the two fulani terrorists camped in their communities went missing but not a single fulani terrorist who have openly boasted of committing genocide in southern kaduna has been arrested! The useless, brain-dead terrorist-in-chief in Aso rock should continue the only thing he knows how to do. His own end will be more painful than that of his victims been killed across the country.
the arrested youths(if true) are likely innocent passersby, the Nigerian police are fond of doing that and clearly they don't have any reliable information on the missing people. the farmers too should avoid killing of trespassing herdsmen even though they might be frustrated over the unwillingness of the police to prosecute erring herdsmen as is often the case.
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by greenermodels: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2017
Generalyemi:

what of the victims of herdsmen In Kaduna.... u need Christ n sense
two wrongs don't make a right,my brother, every life is equal wether herdsmen or farmers. i blame goodluck Jonathan and buhari for failing to tackle this problem with a just mind.
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by ukandi1(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2017
bigboss80s:

Face which full weight of d law ? How many Fulani herdsmen have face even half weight of d law after burning churches, killing farmers and raiding communities.?
Full weight abi ? Isorait.

1 Like

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2017
samtee37:
Am sure.. If reverse is to be d case....... Police wouldn't have been active like this...
exactly, even though I don't support violence, these bloodsucking herdsmen should know that if the entire country should face them with the same momentum they have been killing men,women and children , they will go extinct
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by Flyingngel(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2017
truthspeaks post:
Read d story. 1st paragraph is enuf n then come modify ur post.

What is there to read again. We all knw hw this herdmen behave, even when police are investigating the crime; they will secretly snoop on the villagers and massacre as many as they can.
I am not saying what those people did is right. Police shld expedite action in finding d herdmen and also bring d culprits to book.
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by truthspeaks: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2017
My point was to show u dat d headline is misleading but I agree wit d reprisal attack part
Flyingngel:
truthspeaks post:
Read d story. 1st paragraph is enuf n then come modify ur post.

What is there to read again. We all knw hw this herdmen behave, even when police are investigating the crime; they will secretly snoop on the villagers and massacre as many as they can.
I am not saying what those people did is right. Police shld expedite action in finding d herdmen and also bring d culprits to book.

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by Orikinla1: 8:06am On Jan 10, 2017
The Fulani herdsmen should keep their cattle, goats and sheep within their own states of origin. They should have grazing land in own states and stop trespassing on farmlands in other states.
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by macanu(m): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2017
Suprising to me,wen they kill thousand like fresh pigs, no arrest will be made,nobody even knw where they come 4rm. Some go around with ak47 no authority see dat 1.But once u kill only 2 fvcks d police r everywhere looking 4 who. I hail 1 nigeria
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by SIRmanjar(m): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:

Dem suppose burst three crate of cokacola bottle untop ur head for dis rubbish wey u write...MALU

5 Likes

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by toprealman: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2017
2019 election go sweet die.
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by mightyhazell: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2017
discusant:
RIP.

But blame any Igbo who is yet to switch to Pork meat for continued conflicts of Fulani cattle breeders in the east.

Pork is white meat which does no harm to the body.

Beef is red meat, not too good for the body.

Pork is the major meat for Oyibo because of its safe nature.

As more and more easterners farm pigs and eat pork for regular meat, there shall be no more need for cattle breeders wandering about in the east.
word!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by learnedman(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2017
vanunu:
The headline is misleading, they are just missing in action, not killed, since their bodies have not been found.
Didnt u hear that their clothes were recovered or u will be more convinced when their bones are recovered

2 Likes

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by knightsTempler: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2017
BACK TO THE ISSUE: SOUTHERN KADUNA AND BUHARI'S TRIBESMEN AND RELIGIOUS BROTHERS KILLING EVERYONE ELSE

"Ayuba Azzaman wrote:
My name is ASP Usman Gambo Kobin, I am a retired police officer, I am from Kobin, Numana Chiefdom, Sanga LGA of Kaduna state.
We learnt that some people were killed in Nandu, and some in Kabamu all in Numana Chiefdom. I then went to my old father around 7am and said, “baba, I don’t know what may happen to us today based on what we have been told but stay at home and don’t move around”. A Fulani man had actually hinted us of the impending attack but it was hard to ever imagine that our Fulani neighbours would come around to attack us.
Then around 1:30 pm, we suddenly heard gunshots. They had launched their attack. Without any weapon, and nowhere we could escape to, I told my wife to remain indoors and let us be killed with dignity in our home. But, she was too scared and insisted she wanted to run out believing she may escape. She then ran out as shooting was still going on. My 104-year-old dad whom I asked to stay indoors was outside and he was the first casualty of the attack as they shot him outside. After some time the shooting came close to my house, behind my room and since they were in my backyard, that meant that the entire village had been surrounded.
You could hear the screaming and shrieking of women and children the invaders were just killing everyone. It was horrible. They shot dead my wife as she ran out trying to escape. At the end of the shooting, nine of my relations were gunned down. I lost my father, Madaki aged 104; my elder brother, Paul aged 70; my wife, Salamatu Gambu aged 56 years; two of my brothers’ wives, Hadiza Danjuma, 35 and Helen Fedelis, 40 and the young son of my elder brother. Also killed were the wives of my elder brother’s two sons as well as elder brother’s grand daughter who was eight months pregnant.
Among those who carried out the killings were Fulani who were born and raised in our village. We know them and they know us also. We have been living with them since their parents gave birth to them in Kobin. We know them. Their leader is one Yakubu Alhaji Haruna who is still in Sanga area and moving freely doing what he likes. People who were killed in my village were 48. Yes, we buried 48 people in a mass grave in Kobin. They were killed by people we gave our land to settle and graze their cattle without a quarrel.
There was not even a disagreement or anything between us before the attack. That is the most annoying aspect of the killings. The mass grave is there, just beside my house. And while killing our people, they were shouting, “Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!” (“God is great” in Arabic, popular with jihadists while on mission). They were also saying “Ku Kashe Arna! Kashe Arna” (Kill the pagans! Kill the Pagans!) I was trapped in my home watching and listening. Those of us who survived are however suffering."
Nobody has been brought to justice, instead of justice El rufai will carry money and go beg them.
Do we have a president?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2017
Can you imagine? They chopped off the boys ear on his own fathers farm. Rice is expensive bt this family are trying to help Nigerias econnomy by going into rice only for terrorist herdsmen to come chopping off the guys ears. Every farmers should protect themselves by any means necessary. Attack is the best defense a wise man once said.
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by Yujin(m): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2017
Firstly, the police should go on with their investigation while the people of Anam should send depatches to their neighbouring communities especially those bordering Kogi state to look for any clues of any unusual gathering. Involve any of your brothers who has a military experience for tactics on how to slaughter invaders. Arms are everywhere in southern Nigeria so no problem in that regard. Also, monitor any police or military formation around your community. They could be used to harbour or ferry those fulani militias as was done in Uzo-Uwani. I hope you noticed the reference the so called victim's father made about that community. Leave nothing to chance my people. Legends are created by men. We cannot leave in fear in the lands of our ancestors from strangers who just came to this part of the Africa few centuries ago. All the fulanis in the whole planet are far below our population so we have a head start already. Death to this evil contraption.
Finally, it will be difficult convincing our people to put a halt on beef consumption but when faced with certain challenges, drastic decisions are taken to solve them until situation improves. We are dealing with demons here so asking that we shun beef for the time being is worth it. I do hope the majority of our people will begin to overlook their cattle. Don't buy them and don't eat them. Let's manage other types of meat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by obailala(m): 8:35am On Jan 10, 2017
talktonase:
An eye for an eye is gradually bringing this country down to its knees! I guess that is what bubu wants...
On the contrary, it's actually the deep hatred for Bubu (especially because he occupies the exalted seat) that is fuelling all these crisis.

1 Like

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by ImoRiver: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2017
No price no pay. killer mobutu says so.
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by maasoap(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2017
nonsobaba:
What i don't understand is why those innocent youths in anam were arrested by the police immediately the two fulani terrorists camped in their communities went missing but not a single fulani terrorist who have openly boasted of committing genocide in southern kaduna has been arrested! The useless, brain-dead terrorist-in-chief in Aso rock should continue the only thing he knows how to do. His own end will be more painful than that of his victims been killed across the country.
Continue asking foolishh question. If they bring mercenaries to the village tomorrow for retaliation, your likes won't allow social media to rest.
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by ImoRiver: 8:51am On Jan 10, 2017
When in some months to 5 years time the normal vengeance occurs I hope Nnamdi Kanu and his co-preachers of hate will realise their error. Hate breeds murder.
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by GMBuhari: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Dem suppose burst three crate of cokacola bottle untop ur head for dis rubbish wey u write...MALU

Ishilove,
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Oam4j

This is wishing harm and insult
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by Schematics: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2017
Abagworo the ugly old bastard go and get a job. Nairaland is not a job. Tufiaa..

By the way what happened after Fulanis massacred and burnt Imolites in Imo state? What about the Imolite beheaded in Kano?

[s]
ImoRiver:
When in some months to 5 years time the normal vengeance occurs I hope Nnamdi Kanu and his co-preachers of hate will realise their error. Hate breeds murder.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits / Youths Protest The Murder Of Two Brothers Who Were Beheaded In Rivers State / NDLEA Intercepts parcels Of Cocaine, Drugged Beverage At Lagos, Enugu Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.