Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard (19507 Views)

Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard / Herdsmen Shooting Sporadically In Imo State - Vanguard / Man Beheads Mother In Abia, Flees With Her Blood - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by signz: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2017
discusant:
RIP.

But blame any Igbo who is yet to switch to Pork meat for continued conflicts of Fulani cattle breeders in the east.

Pork is white meat which does no harm to the body.

Beef is red meat, not too good for the body.

Pork is the major meat for Oyibo because of its safe nature.

As more and more easterners farm pigs and eat pork for regular meat, there shall be no more need for cattle breeders wandering about in the east.

By God's grace my pig farm will be ready before September 2017. People are really moving into piggery in the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2017
one part of the story isnt clear: herdsmen were killed or missing and the police arrested 6 people suspected to have done it, are u kidding me? two herds men killed and 6 people already arrested but the hundreds of people the fulani bastarrds have killed no soul has been arrested. what kind of twisted system is dis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by Okudiover(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue HELL RUFAI PUBLICLY CONFESSES TO USING MONEY (NOT HIS MONEY) TO PAY OFF FULANIS NOT TO KILL IN SOUTHERN KADUNA AND HE IS CALLED A "STATESMAN". NNAMDI KANU CALLS FOR SEPARATION BETWEEN WATER AND OIL (A VERY BAD MIX) AND HE IS CALLED A TRIBALIST.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue FULANIS KILL PEOPLE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AND IN ALL THE GEOPOLITICAL ZONES AND PARADE THEIR WEAPONS FREELY, OTHERS EVEN SAY THEY ARE LIBYANS, MALIANS ETC. THEY HAVE MORE PRIVILEDGES THAN TAX PAYING NIGERIANS BUT THE POLICE AND ARMY FOR POLITICAL CONVENIENCE NOT OUT OF A SENSE OF JUSTICE LOOKS THE OTHER WAY.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue BUT WHEN THE FULANIS CLAIM THAT ONE OF THEIRS IS MISSING, KILLED OR HAD HIS COW STOLEN THE POLICE AND ARMY ARREST AND DETAIN HALF OF THE COMMUNITY MOST IMMEDIATELY LOCATED TO THE ALLEGED SCENE.

ONCE AGAIN NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE.

1 Like

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by GMBuhari: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2017
blues20:

And what about you that encouraged reprisal attack on a whole community. Its clear that you guys are on a Jihadist quest. The adoption is wrong, but instead of you to allow the law takes its course, you are here encouraging reprisal attack.

I am not encouraging reprisals I said if the news is true they (herdsmen) will attack , that is a known fact, it's not encouraging , learn some English
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by GMBuhari: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2017
glossy6:

You made me rolled with laughter, forgetting the issue on ground grin

Your signature is wandafu looks like you've had run-in with them
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by mickeymoore: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2017
I wonder why d youths had to wait for the police, y not kill them instantly
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by kcnwaigbo: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:

I am not encouraging reprisals I said if the news is true they (herdsmen) will attack , that is a known fact, it's not encouraging , learn some English
If they attack the people of anam will massacre more of them. That is a known fact. They were massacred in Onitsha and nothing happened, that is another fact

1 Like

Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by Billygee2u: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2017
NewsPoacher:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/two-herdsmen-allegedly-killed-anambra/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
for buhari silence and in stylish support of herdsmen killings,he will die a miserable death
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by obailala(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2017
blues20:

You just lost my respect... one of the most respected brain on this forum...This is not abut APC, but Fulani's herdsmen problem; but your subconscious encoded with APC propaganda, is bringing it up on a topic that is not related to them.
How on earth did I bring up Apc on this thread?

When there is a cancerous growth and it is not treated, the only natural thing is for it to fester and get worse. From when I was an infant back in the days, fulani herdsmen have always been on rampage with their little daggers and their bigger knives with which they carelessly snuff out life from innocent people. The fear of 'mallams' and their daggers used to be wisdom back in the days. Unfortunately, nothing was done by any leader to stem the tide.

Subsequently, we started having full blown religious crises with these same herdsmen running down entire communities leaving death and destruction in their wake; it's a recurring factor in southern Kaduna, it's a recurring factor in the Plateau, Taraba and Benue. But no single leader did anything about it and no one was blamed. And like I said earlier, when cancer isn't treated, it festers.

Today the same old cancer which has never been attended to is still festering, but instead of brainstorming or suggesting ways to end this scourge once and for all, everyone here seems to feel more comfortable with politicising this into 2015 elections by claiming it was brought upon by buhari; I sit everyday with not-so-smart people spitting on my face telling me the herdsmen menace is happening because people like me supported a buhari to be president. angry

Go back and take a close look at this thread from start to finish, also visit other threads that have featured herdsmen and tell me honestly that I am the one who is myopically politicising this age long problem? If you can do that and prove I am guilty, then I would accept your reproach of me being petty.
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by Mrjaz(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2017
This is the height DIVIDE THE COUNTRY ....light has got nothing to do with darkness (Christians and Muslims) any could be light but I tell u they HV got nothing in common these niggas r wicked from d pit of hell but when it gets back to them they get sympathy from the government...
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2017
Let nobdy come running here crying that herdsmen killed their pple o.
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by kcnwaigbo: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Let nobdy come running here crying that herdsmen killed their pple o.
we don't you don't come crying that anam people have massacred more of your people
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
kcnwaigbo:

we don't you don't come crying that anam people have massacred more of your people
Ur pple have killed 2 voiceless innocent herdsmen.
When their(fulani) pple react in retaliation the whole Cyberspace will almost go up in flames.
CAN is looking now without saying anytin.
Well I nolonger take them serious anyway.
Nobdy is accusing anyone of a grandplan to christianise nija now.
Nobdy is talking about the religion of this killers now.
But if herdsmen strike now we will see cowards and hypocrites blaming Islam.
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by NaeChris: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Na them first find trouble na. Them think say Igbos dey take nonsense.
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by Rafaell(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
obailala:
On the contrary, it's actually the deep hatred for Bubu (especially because he occupies the exalted seat) that is fuelling all these crisis.

Hatred for bubu is making fulani herdsmen to slaughter farmers n raze down Christian communities

RECEIVE SENSE !
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by ArabMopol(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
umu awka dalu , prevention is better than cure,
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by glossy6(f): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:

Your signature is wandafu looks like you've had run-in with them
No be small one. lol
Re: Two Herdsmen Allegedly Killed In Anambra - Vanguard by Malawian(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:

We are still suspecting that you people are involved in Kaduna massacre, besides something doesn't have to brew within Kaduna, the reprisal might just be brewing for your own home towns

You don't play in water and expect not to get wet Fulani herdsmen according to stories here and there are headache for everyone, daring to kill and killing them on your land is an invitation to massacre and you'll get it

There's no begging for that, I already saw you advised your people to remain armed and finish them off, you kill people relative, come still dey ask say make them kill them all

But like thief in the night, you'll never see them coming

You are very stupid. Dont worry, the hand that makes you guys look strong will eventually weaken, then we go ball big time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Businessman Attacked By Hoodlums In Taraba (Photos) / Jealous Woman Attacks Rival, Beats & Stabs Lover In Lagos / Policewoman In Delta Kills Ex-husband Who Is Also A Cop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.