Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Join Me And Over 500 Who Subscribed To Learn Programming This Season. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Join Me And Over 500 Who Subscribed To Learn Programming This Season. (405 Views)

Want To Learn Programming ? This Is For You. / Join Me And Over 500 Who Subscribed To Learn Programming This Season. / Where Can I Learn Programming In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me And Over 500 Who Subscribed To Learn Programming This Season. by blogtostay: 5:53am On Jan 10, 2017
Join me and over 500 who subscribed to learn programming this season.

On my blogtostay program called: “CompuHome” (learning and working it, all from home), everybody is a boss and can easily learn beneficial skills like the one we are about to enter into, few weeks from now.

Yes! I will be coaching you on how to code your own web log or business site the way you want it to look like. I mean, no use of content management system, all coding from scratch to a full grown web site or blog, Just like I did at blogtostay, ckliklink and other sites that I created for myself and other people.

I know you do panic now? But remember what I said on the advertising page that saw your entrance into here. I talked about fear being a vacuum. You can do it because I did it; programming is just like learning other curses.

Well, let us get down to the game.

You will be learning with me, how to write HTML5 the updated version of html, remember, sites depends on the ability of html to create elements on the pages.

We will treat CSS (cascading style sheet). By now you should know that, there is no web site without CSS.

Then PHP (hypertext pre-processor), the server side of our site or blog, fortunately for me and you, php is a well-known language that many big sites are resting on like: Wikipedia, facebook was built with it and many others.

PHP is the foundation of the open source which gave room for the template you can use in wordpress to create a site as a content management system.
SQL (sequential query language) the query language we will use to query our databases to command it the way we want.

RDBMS (Relational database management system) this is where we store our data collected from clients. This is how I store the information I get from you. No more paying database managers like Auto-responders to manage our data which forms the bases of hindrances to many of us due to the huge financial accruement.

I will show you how you can create your database on a virtual server without being on the net, and be able to export and import that database in your cpanel.

Then, after the complete site, I am not going to leave you stranded. No! Not at all, the web log or site has to be http://www.blogtostay.com/compuhome.php

(1) (Reply)

#webmasters Now Earn Extra Income With Nairaland, includes screen shots! / Howto Run Successful Affiliate / Make Money From Home With These Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.