Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

Benin And Dogon Tribal Art Connection With Supply To Europe - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Benin And Dogon Tribal Art Connection With Supply To Europe (576 Views)

How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin And Dogon Tribal Art Connection With Supply To Europe by lonamy: 7:10am On Jan 10, 2017
I'M INTERESTED TO RESEARCH FROM YOUR COUNTRY (BENIN & DOGON BRONZE, WOODEN MASKS, SWORDS, WEAPONS…AND ALL WHAT CONCERN THE TRIBAL ART. CAN YOU ADDRESS ME TO A NIGERIAN WHICH I CAN CONTACT

Dear Nairalanders,

I got the statement above from a European who is interested in the collection of the above items and wants me to link him up with anybody who can supply him with good money in returns.

Please reply me here by dropping your email address for onward link up with the group in Europe.

Thank you very much and God bless.
Re: Benin And Dogon Tribal Art Connection With Supply To Europe by Terryindeed: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2017
Damilola.james1&gmail.com
Re: Benin And Dogon Tribal Art Connection With Supply To Europe by lonamy: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2017
Terryindeed:
Damilola.james1&gmail.com

Received. I will get back to you shortly. Thanks for your quick response.

1 Like

Re: Benin And Dogon Tribal Art Connection With Supply To Europe by fafambo: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
fafambo8@yahoo.com
Re: Benin And Dogon Tribal Art Connection With Supply To Europe by lonamy: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2017
Guys good morning. Please I have sent you emails kindly reply to the mails as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Re: Benin And Dogon Tribal Art Connection With Supply To Europe by lonamy: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2017
fafambo:
fafambo8@yahoo.com

Received. I have sent you an email, please respond quickly.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Cashier / Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment 2017 / I Have Gotten A Job In This Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.