Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m (17880 Views)

First Bank ATM Transfer Limit / Access Bank Increases International Spend Limit To $5000/month / Do You Need Grants Of Up To N1M To Finance Your Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by Lautechgossip(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2017
First Bank of Nigeria Limited has increased transfer transaction limits on its FirstMobile Lifestyle app from N500,000 to a maximum daily limit of N1m.

The Head, Digital Banking, First Bank, Mrs. Folasade Femi-Lawal, in a statement on Monday said the lender would continue to leverage evolving technologies to support consumers’ lifestyle, the News Agency of Nigeria reported.
It stated also that N150,000 could now be transferred through the app to First Bank accounts and other banks’ accounts without the use of a token.

According to the statement, the new plan is aimed at providing customers with a suite of financial options in a convenient and secure environment.

It read, “This development is expected to boost convenience and ease of banking as well as enhance customers’ digital banking experience in line with the bank’s commitment to offer value-added services.

“With the mobile banking app, customers can enjoy real-time mobile banking services, such as domestic funds transfer from self-owned accounts to First Bank accounts and other banks’ accounts.”

It added, “They can also make quick airtime purchase for self and others on all mobile networks; bills payment; cheque services, including confirm cheque and stop cheque; flight bookings.

“The app also allows for quick account services, such as account balance inquiry, statement view and much more.“

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/01/first-bank-increases-transfer-limits.html

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by sheedy407(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2017
Thank God,when MMM resumes,i can be in my bedroom while making huge transfers.

Anyway,na my dog first reach finish line. AJA 1,GBERA

8 Likes

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by XXLDICK(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2017
Our Naira has lost a lot of value. The increase was necessary

11 Likes

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by tochivitus(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2017
seen next
Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by LastSurvivor11: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2017
The best thing that happened to banking world is online banking "like it or not"

However, am part of the IDGAF crew on this cos I have no biz with first bank undecided

9 Likes

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by wakes: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2017
Good to know.
Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by itzwell(f): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2017
Is alright
Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by fratermathy(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2017
It can also be detrimental in cases where customer's accounts or security have been tampered with by hackers, robbers, and the likes.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by Asito(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2017
Everyone is just preparing for the return of MMM Even first bank grin grin grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by Adonis3: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2017

See these ones.. Wey Access bank don increase their own to 18milion since 2011 undecided

If you think I'm lying, ask judeefcc cheesy cheesy

#Adonis3HasSpoken

13 Likes

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by olaolulazio(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Truely the first!

1 Like

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by GoodyOG: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Very good....more money to be defrauded....

on quoting pls... am honestly speaking
Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by daddyyo(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2017
ssss
Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by Jofez: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2017
Stale news and besides the only amendment was that of 150k without token.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by AntiWailer: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2017
fratermathy:
It can also be detrimental in cases where customer's accounts or security have been tampered with by hackers, robbers, and the likes.

They do device binding. It won't be that easy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by jazinogold(m): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2017
sad

I SELL BITCOIN AT AN AFFODABLE RATE!!!
Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by switch47(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2017
sheedy407:
Thank God,when MMM resumes,i can be in my bedroom while making huge transfers.

Anyway,na my dog first reach finish line. AJA 1,GBERA
Aja 1 ..... Ere wasere ..... you are a correct man ..... MMM for life , i have been using First bank Mobile to make my MMM transfers and it has been very good not it is "gooder '' Better !! LOL lets go there MMM things . I stand with MMM Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by eleojo23: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2017
I will only be impressed if they allow the use of their card for foreign online transactions.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by princeakins(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2017
First bank truly the first.

other banks should follow suite.

Aja 2,3,4,5,6 grin

1 Like

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by Rexphobia(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2017
I won't use this option...Don't ask me why.
Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by switch47(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2017
Asito:
Everyone is just preparing for the return of mmm. Even first bank grin grin grin
WE STAND WITH MMM ... shame on the media propaganda .... no shaking ... MMM FOR LIFE

10 Likes

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by bestspoke: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2017
Hide you FirstBank icon if you have it on your phone...rename the app to anything un-noticeable to strangers. Don't save your pins anywhere on your device.To avoid stories that touch if you lose you mobile phone.

Yahoo is now called Altaba

https://www.nairaland.com/3564696/yahoo-changed-altaba-here-what
Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by Bugatie(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2017
switch47:
Aja 1 ..... Ere wasere ..... you are a correct man ..... MMM for life , i have been using First bank Mobile to make my MMM transfers and it has been very good not it is "gooder '' Better !! LOL lets go there MMM things . I stand with MMM Nigeria

And what if Mmm fails to return?

Na joke o tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by seXytOhbAd(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2017
Good development. 4 days to MMMargeddon. Get ready to laugh
Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by yhemsy62(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2017
With diamond bank you can set any limit of ur choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by Asito(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2017
switch47:
WE STAND WITH MMM ... shame on the media propaganda .... no shaking ... MMM FOR LIFE

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by George2016(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2017
To check if it works, try with below details:
AC/No. 0000999666
First bank
Account name: Ademola Edet Emeka
Ammount: 1 million Naira only

Once the alart comes I will update you.

7 Likes

Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by kbams241: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2017
bad move...in one frudulant transaction AM DEAD
Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by mccoy47(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2017
Kul story
Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by emmyw(m): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2017
ok
Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by eleojo23: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2017
mccoy47:
Kul story

Which story you see for there biko? undecided
Re: First Bank Increases Mobile App Transfer Limit To N1m by Chivil20: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2017
Correct one...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 / Adekoya Boladale: Nigeria Economy - Awakening The Snoring Giant! / Shoprite Puts Nigerian Expansion Plans On Ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.