Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] (27514 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by joenor(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nice one though! he can shoot a video here too.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by Lemonade01(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by verygudbadguy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
Peter and show off....

Thank God for Paul's life. The guy dey codedly enjoy him life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by Cholls(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
Adonis3:

Everyone just displaying wealth from Davido to MC galaxy to Kcee and now this one... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Only one who has the money has right to call it vanity

#Adonis3HasSpoken

Lemme just drink my garri in peace

my brother taah! u r not poor this is rich man way of drinking garri.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by Burgerlomo: 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Money good
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by Burgerlomo: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
amicable212:
enjoy ur money dear, you worked for it.

Yes ooo
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by udemtional: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
Gud at lease u work hard for it... Heavy paid...2017 my year of adoration...Amen..Amen

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by moupe: 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
This is just an average duplex and the pool is small by comparison to most pools in the Lagos metropolis. These guys are overrated where wealth is concerned. I guess judging by where they are coming from, and that their by their family background they didn't have much to begin with, they can be forgiven for flaunting even the most modest bungalow.
These self cons which they refer to as mansions cannot hold a candle to Prince's Paisley Park or even Michael Jackson's Neverland but these local champs called PSguare will not let us hear word.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by naobor(f): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
sheedy407:
Dont know wats wrong with all these bloggers.
He cant chill in a place and snap pictures again?
This pool is located at NO 12,Valley Osborn road,Abuja,i still remember the structure well because i have been der and then bloggers turned it to Peter's house cos he snapped der.

Please is this place in Asokoro or Maitama. I'll like to visit the place
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by hushshinani(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hanendez:

Do not take the name of the LORD in vain. Exodus 20:7
jas kidding bro... is God not really watching
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by jayeoba92: 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
enjoying life.......wait a minute; who say ain't gonna make it ? no way! this year is ma year. based on faith....?(B.O.F)
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by mondob2k(m): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=AvsGot007 post=52688443] what's the Name of this dude? I got his pic Lotta 'em on my phone.... he's always crying! who knows his problem?[/quote

lol funny you... I dont know his problem o.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by Merveille(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Haha

Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by kwenu: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
our artists are very immature, arent they tired of showing us vain stuffs like these.

you wont see a man like dangote coming out to show off his wealth.
not one like Mark Zuckerberg.
or Bill Gates.

Genuine wealthy men dont show off.

does a mans life consist of his material possessions?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by ubath(m): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Am I the only one seeing Peter hair tattoo?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by MChaze25(m): 3:59am On Jan 11, 2017
coolesmile:
At least this one didn't join his fellow ibos in drug peddling. His brothers should emulate him.
mango head spotted
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by nathpope(m): 6:16am On Jan 11, 2017
Freedom2016:
No Privacy...neighbors watching. Why would he build his house there in such an open, unsecured neighborhood as a celebrity?

Make he enta Sambisa go build am shey?
angry angry angry
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by kingsxcell: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
coolesmile:
At least this one didn't join his fellow ibos in drug peddling. His brothers should emulate him.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] by Unique23(f): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Where is dah lady dah is loving Psquare like crase, hope she has seen this gringringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) / Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego / Tonto Dikeh Hints She Now Has A Man In Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.