Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow (76859 Views)

The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC / Tony Elumelu In 1983 Vs Tony Elumelu In 2003 Vs Him In 2016 (Pics) / Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by I888(m): 1:00am On Jan 11, 2017
fulfilled2016:

CAPITAL INTENSIVE is an excuse, starting with what you have is the solution, I started small with what I have, not what I ought to have to start. Within the last 30days, I have achieved alot financially, so much that makes me feel a sense of achievement and goals fulfilled.

Yet, I had just 5k as my all in all left after an HYIP scheme collapsed less than 3months ago. Now, the story is different.
grin grin grin grin Bro you don't know who is behind this handle. i GET YOUR POINT... In 2012 i was given 10k and after 7 days i had 80k in my and. in 2014 i had just last allowee from nysc and by end of that year i had over 1M but i misused it in 2015. I HAD to start ffrom scratch, ground zero in 2016 and i did over well again. In October I was able to do solid 7 figure.

So sir, I just need a good network like Ymodulus to expand.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by fulfilled2016: 1:02am On Jan 11, 2017
JustCare:

hehehehe grin
twale boss cheesy

Boss, why you dey do me like this naa.

You dey call ur boy, Boss. For where?

Just make sure say u remember me as u dey count and calculate the dollars tonight.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by I888(m): 1:06am On Jan 11, 2017
peterjero:

Bros na brain, I had 0 naira in my account by October by December even after I was scammed 460k I cleared all my debts and have more ready for 2017 business.
You don bone me ooo.... no reason say i b no body oo. baba make we rob mind. e no mean say u no fit get something from me cos I KNOW YOU will gain from me as well. so let me know if we can work something out.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by fulfilled2016: 1:06am On Jan 11, 2017
I888:
grin grin grin grin Bro you don't know who is behind this handle. i GET YOUR POINT... In 2012 i was given 10k and after 7 days i had 80k in my and. in 2014 i had just last allowee from nysc and by end of that year i had over 1M but i misused it in 2015. I HAD to start ffrom scratch, ground zero in 2016 and i did over well again. In October I was able to do solid 7 figure.

So sir, I just need a good network like Ymodulus to expand.

Yeah, a good network like Ymodulus would do, I'm working endlessly in that direction also
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by I888(m): 1:19am On Jan 11, 2017
fulfilled2016:

Yeah, a good network like Ymodulus would do, I'm working endlessly in that direction also
I am not sure they would let any into their cycle anymore. The guy I quoted has ignored from the look of things.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by mumels(m): 1:29am On Jan 11, 2017
I think what Ymodulus has done is enough to inspire us.. I remember during the importation time. I followed his step by step tutorial on my on own without any guidance, and I can boastfully say I made 7 figures withen the first year,but I lost all due to my stupid though.

I think any one who knows what he or she is doing should start researching now and get information more.

He has shown us what we are capable of achieving if we are ready to take calculated risk and be hardworking.

Based on just what he has said today, I have already made some progress on my own.

By the special grace of God this time next year I will be sharing encouraging testimonies of success like this too. Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by fulfilled2016: 1:31am On Jan 11, 2017
I888:
I am not sure they would let any into their cycle anymore. The guy I quoted has ignored from the look of things.

Don't let us deter our selves even before we are deterred.

Letting us in might seem impossible but definitely getting in in ymodulus cycle isn't too hard to do, I have access to him myself, I just haven't related with him that much, that would change for better now.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by I888(m): 1:47am On Jan 11, 2017
fulfilled2016:

Don't let us deter our selves even before we are deterred.

Letting us in might seem impossible but definitely getting in in ymodulus cycle isn't too hard to do, I have access to him myself, I just haven't related with him that much, that would change for better now.

this is an alternate account I am using here. I do chat with him but I can tell you nobody gives trade secret. So prepare your mind down if you do not get what you want.

Young is thinker and action kicker.

7 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Trackango: 2:21am On Jan 11, 2017
Ymodulus:

I just called you.

Tomorow it is ma.

Thanks

I am fascinated by your post. This is incredible. I have been following you silently since your days in importation biz and also during your tomato business.

I must say you are an inspiration to many. Keep up the good work

2 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Papilo20(m): 5:27am On Jan 11, 2017
Sir you are an inspiration yourself, i read your post around 4am you challenge my life
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Funjosh(m): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2017
Hmmmm.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Funjosh(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2017
peterjero:

Bros na brain, I had 0 naira in my account by October by December even after I was scammed 460k I cleared all my debts and have more ready for 2017 business.

do u receive and reply PM.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by godoluwa(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2017
I888:
this is an alternate account I am using here. I do chat with him but I can tell you nobody gives trade secret. So prepare your mind down if you do not get what you want.

Young is thinker and action kicker.
You've said it all just that many will not listen
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Dyt(f): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2017
Funjosh:

I trust you

You no dey see eye read money

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by I888(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2017
godoluwa:

You've said it all just that many will not listen
yup... we don ask question tire nothing is said about the bitcoin. Just surface is given, as in how is the trading done where is the trading done, where is the place in China where the bitcoin is bought cheaply?

If this can be answered, I will understand how to move from there.

However, I really appreciate his works. He is born Entrepreneur!

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by mumels(m): 8:36am On Jan 11, 2017
I888:
yup... we don ask question tire nothing is said about the bitcoin. Just surface is given, as in how is the trading done where is the trading done, where is the place in China where the bitcoin is bought cheaply?

If this can be answered, I will understand how to move from there.

However, I really appreciate his works. He is born Entrepreneur!

Between yesterday and today have done extensive search.
I have done enough calculations and research. Though it might not be up to that of Ymodulus. But I think I can start small now with the little information I have gathered.

I have 2 obstacles only now. I won't divulge here, I need really serious people we can rub minds together.

During the importation guide then, I did everything myself. I think issue I have been having is not thinking big.

Honestly the young chap has fired me up.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by godoluwa(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2017
mumels:

I have done enough calculations and research. Though it might not be up to that of Ymodulus. But I think I can start small now with the little information I have gathered.

I have 2 obstacles only now. I won't divulge here, I need really serious people we can rub minds together.

During the importation guide then, I did everything myself. I think issue I have been having is not thinking big.

FIRED YOU?
HOW?
WETIN BE YOUR OFFENCE?
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Rinsola32(f): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2017
yanmiri:

DONE!

I know where you are right now. grin.

Hope you could sleep last night grin

5 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by mumels(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2017
godoluwa:

FIRED YOU?
HOW?
WETIN BE YOUR OFFENCE?

Lol it's an expression. It means encouraged.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by slazedeez: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2017
mumels:

am interested how do I get your contact so we can talk
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Nnaemiemax: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2017
godoluwa:
maybe u should change ur (m) to (f) as u can c dat d guy sharply reply (f).
#Na joke o
The truth be sey the guy is always busy and doesnt reply pm at times. You can quote him then pm for him to know whatzup.
Hes a humble man tho

I Shall do as instructed sir!
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by peterjero(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2017
Funjosh:

Yes I do
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by peterjero(m): 9:26am On Jan 11, 2017
I888:
You don bone me ooo.... no reason say i b no body oo. baba make we rob mind. e no mean say u no fit get something from me cos I KNOW YOU will gain from me as well. so let me know if we can work something out.
Send a pm
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Nbote(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2017
Jesu!! See men wey dey hustle and I jus dey vex for everyone but myself for still eating mama thank u for my father house. Abeg make una help dis broda find his feet I take hustle beg una...

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by yinkuschua(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2017
I bow for this inspirations and I respect your effort, steps and courage to success.. It motivating and challenge to success.. Keep it up bro..
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by mumels(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2017
slazedeez:

am interested how do I get your contact so we can talk
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by tafrica(m): 9:52am On Jan 11, 2017
Ymodulus, how far about your shipping company proposal?
I'm always inspired by you, considering your age.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by godoluwa(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2017
mumels:

Lol it's an expression. It means encouraged.
I knw
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by I888(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2017
peterjero:

Send a pm
i just did.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by agarawu23(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2017
mumels:

Am not in Abuja Ymodulos, please how can I speak with you on phone. I don't mind loading 2k to call. I have about 300k with me and I want to really start the BTC business.
the figures u see on the btc biz is making u guys eyes to shook abi? You will need millions of naira to trade btc cos with 1m alone, u can make has little as 10-20k per transaction. Not has profitable has u think if you don't have huge money to pump in.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 11, 2017
agarawu23:
the figures u see on the btc biz is making u guys eyes to shook abi? You will need millions of naira to trade btc cos with 1m alone, u can make has little as 10-20k per transaction. Not has profitable has u think if you don't have huge money to pump in.

lol when you can invest in a traders fund and earn 5-10 percent weekly

anyways i know naija no believe in all those stuff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by agarawu23(m): 10:41am On Jan 11, 2017
Anticorruption:

lol when you can invest in a traders fund and earn 5-10 percent weekly

anyways i know naija no believe in all those stuff
well, Nigerians don't like to try new thing. I have traded btc, and I now deal in agricultural products and i make more profit than trading btc. Tho btc is a no stress job sha, u just sit down home and control your transaction if you have the contact to source for your btc.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. / Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.