Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow (76819 Views)

The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC / Tony Elumelu In 1983 Vs Tony Elumelu In 2003 Vs Him In 2016 (Pics) / Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by policy12: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
YmoduleS I guess u are reading every damn post with keen interest while some only see ur illegal acts others envy ur braveness. So my Oga u need to watch ur back seriously.

I remain one of ur admirer...i pm u pls out of ur biz schedule du reply me.

2 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Alanzazani: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
abeg business moguls here i was asked to supply 48 metric tonnes of ginger for almost a month now but i dont have funds to.go and source the ginger. i need someone who is willing to finance this deal.there is good money to be made

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by 9free(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Men!!! I wonder how many more people are into this Dollar Round tripping thing(zero human conscience). I only fear for my friend Ymodulus because going by the information he has divulge here, EFCC, ICPC, Police, and DSS should be on his trail by now if only we had functional anti-fraud laws and agencies.

6 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by 9free(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Alanzazani:
abeg business moguls here i was asked to supply 48 metric tonnes of ginger for almost a month now but i dont have funds to.go and source the ginger. i need someone who is willing to finance this deal.there is good money to be made
Look for Dav8id(Nassarawa state international commodity trader) in mini importers thread. thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Jtmanager(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
jesu
Lords on deck
See nairaland ivy millionaires

Kai
I'm on board
Cc ymodulus
Godoluwa
@all
I beg I get 100k
let me start wit BTC
With what I'm seeing
2017 don start with high spirit for me
*no shaking nothing de happen*
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
iamGraced:

What is traders fund about?

its a group of traders of who trade cryptocurrency on poloniex and pay certain percentage weekly
40$ on 500 weekly
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
9free:

Look for Dav8id(Nassarawa state international commodity trader) in mini importers thread. thank me later.

dude has a scam case on his neck

8 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by AnaCheks(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
9free:
Men!!! I wonder how many more people are into this Dollar Round tripping thing(zero human conscience). I only fear for my friend Ymodulus because going by the information he has divulge here, EFCC, ICPC, Police, and DSS should be on his trail him by now if only we had functional anti-fraud laws and agencies.
He was then... I don't think he's still into it
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by fergieboy: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
Anticorruption:

Yes your right

The guy use to be legit back then

I guess people vouching for him don't know he is now a scam
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by benzion72(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
See Nigerians mind set. seen financial crimes as exploit and so many wanted to be mentored

9 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Funjosh(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dyt:

Any new one?

Dont know of any for now jare. I want to learn from my oga them smiley
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by bishopkay: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
majorbravo:

You should check the young man's profile picture, that will give you a little insight. It baffles me that Atheists(I heard Seun's one too) could even be poor, I for one would have been as rich as Dangote was at my age given my intelligence.

But I have a belief in God that doesn't permit me to do certain things, I know of executable ideas worth billions that I could do today and neither the economy nor anyone would even be disadvantaged, but they aren't morally justifiable by Christian standards.

It just surprises me that some people who could actually lack morals still crawl the dirt with little to eat and a confessed Christian would reach out to an Atheist seeking help on how to make money knowing fully well it would consist of some unchristian elements, whatever the form.

So its no longer about his "illegal" deals, it's now his religious views you are attacking now abi? Saying why Christians would ask an atheist to give them business ideas.

Bro I can meet anyone to teach me a business, so far it doesn't go against my moral standing and conscience. So attacking his religious views was way out of line Bro. You want to tell me you don't or never had aetheist lecturers in school? You should or could as well have skipped his lessons and exams while at it, and see who looses.

Please change that mentality. Yours is to pray and minister unto people. Leave the judgement to God!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by majorbravo: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
bishopkay:

So its no longer about his "illegal" deals, it's now his religious views you are attacking now abi? Saying why Christians would ask an atheist to give them business ideas.

Bro I can meet anyone to teach me a business, so far it doesn't go against my moral standing and conscience. So attacking his religious views was way out of line Bro. You want to tell me you don't or never had aetheist lecturers in school? You should or could as well have skipped his lessons and exams while at it, and see who looses.

Please change that mentality. Yours is to pray and minister unto people. Leave the judgement to God!

Oi what is this? some PR to get in his good books?

I never attacked him, I only stated that Atheists do not have some of the restrictions Christians do, therefore certain reservations on Morality that apply to Christianity as a religion may not apply to everyone else.

I'll give you an example: While an atheist might find no problem working on Sundays, a Christian most likely would. Also while the Christian condemns abortion in its totality, certain groups of Atheists might not see anything wrong in it, as to them its simply the removal of an unwanted foetus especially in the case that its parents might not be economically capable of giving it their undivided attention after birth. While Gay marriage might simply be love between two people and a group of atheists may consider this normal, a Christian wouldn't. While a Christian sees suicide as highway to hell, an Atheist may see it as ending all suffering no consequences.

These belief systems have implications on what we can or cant do for a living as well. That's what my post was about, so we cant expect Atheists or Buddist to have identical kind of morals when conducting business. To the other person they are doing what is within their moral confines.

About seeking help, you can as well tell me there is nothing wrong in a Christian seeking help from a witchdoctor in the hopes they don't get to hear anything about a blood sacrifice to be made to the local diety or that they could filter a few things and pick what they want. Now while its remotely possible to get unadulterated information, not everyone would not be lured to take on the plus.

Is this clear now?

10 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by ebby9z(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
I see someone determined to elevate himself from penury into luxury. The story about the tomato trade succinctly highlights his dogged spirit. An attribute I'm building myself to inculcate
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by mumels(m): 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
streetzdreamz:
you,eazybay,egunmogaji,hidee2,okpurukata seems to be the only people with a working conscience on this thread, at first the ops writeup was sensible and okay but down the line it reeked of fraud, though we all have our ways of doing things and making profits, I don't think its a thing to be applauded for, his only business Idea I saw nothing wrong with is the tomatoe business, cuz of the scarcity,stress,safety at that time, and irrespective of that I'd say I prefer humans first before money, so many people here are blinded by the figures they saw, wow cool money! duh; typical of Nigerians though, anything for money goes, I screen grabbed some numbers here ama reach out to later,their ideas seemed legit to me, you make all the millions in the world to what end? parked a vehicle today and took a bike in the same street,the bike had a lone crash leaving me with knee bruises,it happened withing seconds, while crashing on the highway, I was like is this the end? we all need put this into cognisance, our life shouldn't revolve around money,and wealth accumulation alone, at least not to the detriment of others, I still respect the ops personality though, but am skeptical about the legitimacy of his ordeals.

Well said. I actually love what you said about acquiring all the wealth in the world to what end. It's a question that needs critical thought. Human wants are insatiable.

5 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Alanzazani:

where are you supplying to?
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
Jtmanager:
jesu
Lords on deck
See nairaland ivy millionaires

Kai
I'm on board
Cc ymodulus
Godoluwa
@all
I beg I get 100k
let me start wit BTC
With what I'm seeing
2017 don start with high spirit for me
*no shaking nothing de happen*

that 100k could vanish within minutes and did u not see the part he said mmm crash depleted the sales of bitcoins

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
mumels:

Well said. I actually love what you said about acquiring all the wealth in the world to what end. It's a question that needs critical thought. Human wants are insatiable.

On the other note, looking from the point of wall street. Do you know the kind of deals that go on in wall street. You'd be amazed at what level of shaddy deals go on there.

Why do they say the web covers 98% of the web deals. The web you and I know is just a fragment of the dark web. Questions is why dark web?
I personally don't condole illegitimate deals, but I approve been smart.

I won't condemn the young man, he only improvised to survive and I belive while transacting his business all party involved were happy. So who are we to say this and that.

By the way, incase all of "you over righteous peeps" know, the Lebanese and Chinese are making serious money doing more shaddy deals in this country than you can even start to comprehend and I can assure you our top government officials know about this.

Atleast the young man is still going to invest the money into our economy, go ask the Chinese and Lebanese who are taking our money out the country.

Despite President Buharis well-meant intention, his anti-corruption initiatives will fail mostly. Corruption is not only deeply engrained into the Nigerian culture and social fabric, but worse is that it is actually celebrated.

14 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Folabimi(m): 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by streetzdreamz(m): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
mumels:

On the other note, looking from the point of wall street. Do you know the kind of deals that go on in wall street. You'd be amazed at what level of shaddy deals go on there.

Why do they say the web covers 98% of the web deals. The web you and I know is just a fragment of the dark web. Questions is why dark web?
I personally don't condole illegitimate deals, but I approve been smart.

I won't condemn the young man, he only improvised to survive and I belive while transacting his business all party involved were happy. So who are we to say this and that.

By the way, incase all of you over righteous peeps know, the Lebanese and Chinese are making serious money doing more shaddy deals in this country than you can even start to comprehend and I can assure you our top government officials know about this.

Atleast the young man is still going to invest the money into our economy, go ask the Chinese and Lebanese who are taking our money out the country.

"in case all of you overrighteous peeps know" that's uncalled for, didn't see ma writeup as a judgemental or a religiously inclined piece, just spoke ma mind the way I saw it, not everyone understands the kinda deal the op was talking about,all people were interested in was the huge profit made,no one talked bout the problems the op encountered, or asked any question related to it being legit or not,the few guys I mentioned there further shed more light to it, and they termed it illegal, it gave me a foresight hence ma own stand as to it being illegal which ain't cool with me,yahoo boys deals ain't legal,can't do such but I don't judge or blame the guys either, to me its a good measure of keeping miscreants,cultism, thuggery off the streets, as most young boys now wanna own rides within a blink,about the shady deals in wall street and the ones in our country, you and i know there won't be an end to such deals, but I don't see anything bad in speaking against such, that's exactly what I did,not a stone casting blame throwing judgemental piece..........even if a known thief is caught,I still won't judge him,will only speak against the act, I hope you understand ma point now, not all blunt words are religiously inclined, I for one don't do religion but I cringe at any unjust actions.

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by 9free(m): 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
Anticorruption:

wow.... never knew of that. I hereby withdraw my recommendation until he clears his name.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by leighcon(m): 12:27am On Jan 12, 2017
I waited to make sure I'm not the only one to criticize Ymodulus' post. The Tomatoe business was the only one I see as an ethical business he did. The others were simply not ethical. Round tripping, deceit etc were all I saw with his other businesses.

It is for the same of people like him that our currency was losing its value and forex was becoming difficult to access. He should ordinarily be in jail for all falsification of intentions he wrote up there. That is why they were not sustainable or replicable across time and space.

7 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Papertrail11(m): 12:40am On Jan 12, 2017
I888:
yup... we don ask question tire nothing is said about the bitcoin. Just surface is given, as in how is the trading done where is the trading done, where is the place in China where the bitcoin is bought cheaply?

If this can be answered, I will understand how to move from there.

However, I really appreciate his works. He is born Entrepreneur!

i thought I was d only enlighted person here btc with all the volatility is wat someone is braggn he made so much money off is it selling to companies to buy r/m during the dollar scarcity or what just boboing pple

we know their type soon they will soon start selling ebook

1 Like

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Papertrail11(m): 12:46am On Jan 12, 2017
agarawu23:
I buy from China and sell, I don't use chart. Na mmm spoil btc trade.

mmm didnt spooil shit dealt with over 30k btc last year the volatility did and uncertainty and short call

as if say btc business is so easy to do nansesnse
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Elxandre(m): 12:48am On Jan 12, 2017
I think several posts have been deleted.
What a waste of time reading through 9 pages.

I would like to know what is illegal about the Form A or B procedure.
I missed his post about that.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Papertrail11(m): 12:48am On Jan 12, 2017
agarawu23:
you can't buy from China with the present selling rate in Nigeria unless u can get cheap dollars better than black market rate. Dollar sales for 490 and btc sells for 485-490. How do u make profit?

thanks for this analysis oga yu sabi no be small some pple juss think trading btc is juss like some forex u can make 500k per day or something if china comes out and fire bitcoin price to an all time low na den deir eye go close

2 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Papertrail11(m): 1:01am On Jan 12, 2017
chloride6:
Just typical of Nigerians.... Somebody came with the audacity to tell us that he made a lot of money round triping foreign exchange and you fools are here applauding him. For your information people like ymodulus are the reason a bag if rice is 22000. So when you buy that expensive rice today do not complain you already endorsed it indirectly.

Mr ymodulus I do not think you are a genius, rather you are a fraudster and you deserve to be locked up for exhibiting your selfish attitude to the detriment of the Nigerian people. If you think you are not, drop your office address here let me submit a petition to the efcc , let's see moral your entrepreneurial expolits are.

This is so heartbreaking, foreign exchange needed for vital things is being cornered to fulfill your insatiable greed. I hope the mods take down this thread, naira land should not be a party to wrong doings.

Cc: seun

with all due rep paps I thought was the only one who found his story a bit wiered. he said he used his hausa connect to buy cheap dollars and re buy btc dass not a prob but who did he sell the btc to to make a whopping profit companies or maybe even corrupt politicians

he makes it seem like as if is soo easy 123 and nairaland non enlighed youths are yapping thier mouths with excitement

w

5 Likes

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:15am On Jan 12, 2017
Papertrail11:

thanks for this analysis oga yu sabi no be small some pple juss think trading btc is juss like some forex u can make 500k per day or something if china comes out and fire bitcoin price to an all time low na den deir eye go close
lol exactly
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by xest(m): 2:02am On Jan 12, 2017
Alanzazani:
let's partner am interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by eltalentino(m): 2:27am On Jan 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Despite President Buharis well-meant intention, his anti-corruption initiatives will fail mostly. Corruption is not only engrained into the Nigerian culture and social fabric, but worse is that it is actually celebrated.

Buhari policies are the reasons corruption will be hallmark of this regime.He robs Paul to pay Peter.
Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by danchuzzy(m): 2:33am On Jan 12, 2017
peterjero:

Bros na brain, I had 0 naira in my account by October by December even after I was scammed 460k I cleared all my debts and have more ready for 2017 business.

broa can u show me d way??. I beg u..
How u take do am??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 12, 2017
eltalentino:

Buhari policies are the reasons corruption will be hallmark of this regime.He robs Paul to pay Peter.

I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. / Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To / Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.