Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,852 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira ? (1585 Views)

What Business Can I Start At The University? / What Business Can I Start With 40k / What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira ? by martin92(m): 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
ideas

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira ? by Oldlayez: 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
You are trying to sell us mmm Japan when Nigeria mmm is still in limbo. You try!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira ? by DozieInc(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
Oldlayez:
You are trying to sell us mmm Japan when Nigeria mmm is still in limbo. You try!
The guy trying to play smart.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira ? by Oldlayez: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
DozieInc:

The guy trying to play smart.

Like say Na mumu full here. Lolz

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira ? by zoneboy: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
D guy Na otondo. MMM japan Ko MMM Biafra ni

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira ? by martin92(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira ? by TheEminentLaity: 3:28am On Jan 11, 2017
Do some soul searching. What job would you continue doing if you had an additional zero to the money you declared? What are your skills? Don't do business because you don't want to be confused as a Yahoo guy. Many people make a living online even in Nigeria many are making millions of dollars doing absolutely nothing.

Passion is required to follow up on any business and the chances of a suggested business here folding is very high when you encounter challenges especially when it's something you never loved. You could safely use the money for T-bills while you figure out.

But MMM Japan still dey pay like that? shocked Nice one OP. Keep getting it and defeat the poverty monster. Also, that's more or less the same amount as the prize money Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program loans. You could keep an eye for some great ideas.

martin92:
You guys are deviating from the topic. What kind of business can I start with 5 million naira ? I don't care if you join MMM Japan or not. Its for only serious minded people.

I need help on how to start a business with 5 million naira and am also ready to help as well, that's the reason am revealing the source of my wealth. Maybe I shouldn't have reveal it but then there are people who will be interested to know.

Well, nothing good ever comes from Nairalanders. You must always have something negative to say
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira ? by Alanzazani: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2017
i have a contract to supply 48 metric tonnes of ginger to an exporter in Lagos. there is so much money to be made. the 5million will enable us supply about 24 metric tonnes which is a trailer load. there is good money to be made. we can work out a very good sharng formula.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira ? by martin92(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2017
I don't need an import and export business
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira ? by martin92(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nobody with another idea ?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira ? by dahmie2013: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
martin92:
Nobody with another idea ?
What of transportation business?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira ? by truvine(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
MMM japan that pays 10%, or do we have another JAPAN that I don't know ?

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Entrepreneurs Who Had Accomplished Nothing By Age 30 / Itunes Gift Cards / 4 Ways To Start A Business Without Money (must Read )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.