Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' (84246 Views)

Man Who Wants To Dine With E-money And Dangote Receives N20k And Dangote Product / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos / Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Plugafrica: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Olamide Adedeji aka Baddo released 6th studio album titled “THE GLORY” on the 26th of December 2016. All Songs on it are awesome as the artist dazzles his fans with incredibility and uniqueness of style.

Olamide spat fire on the intro of the track titled 'Letter To Milli' where he talked about selling his soul to dine with the devil .

...In letter to milli – olamide said:

“…In every level, there is a different devil
I sold my soul to the game
Just to dine with the devil…”

Biko baddo kilo shele gan gan?? Did you truly sell your soul to the devil

SOURCE: http://www.goldrushvibes.ng/?p=70131
@goldrushvibes on instagram

1 Share

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by AntiWailer: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
He said he sold it to the game.

May be devil bought from the game grin

What is he worth with the Transaction ? Any Grammy yet ?

Davido that sold his soul to his Father (Baba Olowo) self get more money.

All those lies just to put controversial lyrics out.

Now some people will be looking for the track to confirm.

That is the whole idea.

314 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin

So is he the Nigerian version of Kanye West ?...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by adegeye38(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nt surprised undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by LordZero(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
AntiWailer:
He said he sold it to the game.
May be devil bought from the game grin

All those lies just to put a controversial lyrics out.
word..

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by EmperorShizzy: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
ilefo illuminati cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by dharmieex: 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Wey Kemi Oluloyo.... I think she is at the best position to verify this.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by rattlesnake(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Plugafrica:
Olamide Adedeji aka Baddo released 6th studio album titled “THE GLORY” on the 26th of December 2016. All Songs on it are awesome as the artist dazzles his fans with incredibility and uniqueness of style.

Olamide spat fire on the intro of the track titled 'Letter To Milli' where he talked about selling his soul to dine with the devil .

am sorry for u this is this what ur parents wasted money sending you to school to be doing...continu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Kolade9(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
The line actually doesnt make senseundecided

mumu copy copy nigerian artistes.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
so
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by MOSTEC(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Yeah. By the way,i feel have a cruch on you. Am not pushing it tho. It just a feeling
TrapQueen77:
grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
MOSTEC:
Yeah. By the way,i feel have a cruch on you. Am not pushing it tho. It just a feeling

grin

Now u making me blush... cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by obontami: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Wack line to cause controversy to boost his album sales. dude we know your plan.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by obinna58(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Me been dey look for devil I never c one talk less of selling soul haha I guess u gonna be duped by scamers cos the only devil that exist is us

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Olibboy: 12:20am On Jan 11, 2017
Human being is devil... we hurt ourselves
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by mykeljosef: 1:21am On Jan 11, 2017
thats deep for those who realize it

3 Likes

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by solomix10(m): 7:00am On Jan 11, 2017
baddo baba milli...thats a trick to bring controversies.....
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Moblord(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2017
Plugafrica:

He sold himself to the game to dine with the devil. Meaning What he's into is not what God wants

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Came: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2017
Madam Kemi talk am ooooo, people say she dey craze.... Ok naaaaahhhhh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by KaBabs1: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2017
mykeljosef:
thats deep for those who realize it

I think he's taking about how he had to become a savage before he could get money and become successful. He must have done some things he regrets. Ike cutting ties with family and friends or betraying his own homies. You know stuff like that. But these lame ni*gas wouldn't understand it. They'd rather take rap lyrics literally instead of them to stick with dem Kiss Daniel and co whose lyrics they can easily decipher

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by KaBabs1: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2017
obontami:
Wack line to cause controversy to boost his album sales. dude we know your plan.

Haba bros
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Paulchris(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2017
All in the name of punch lines

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by LecciGucci: 10:53am On Jan 11, 2017
And the devil will take ur soul foreva since u are proud of it.

Even with ur whack lines rubbish!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2017
just to be rich and famous

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by jom28gy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
is that true?
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by mykeljosef: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
KaBabs1:

I think he's taking about how he had to become a savage before he could get money and become successful. He must have done some things he regrets. Ike cutting ties with family and friends or betraying his own homies. You know stuff like that. But these lame ni*gas wouldn't understand it. They'd rather take rap lyrics literally instead of them to stick with dem Kiss Daniel and co whose lyrics they can easily decipher

if you are not shouting meaningless crap like skiborobo or iyemememememe as lyrics nigerians won't understand...

anyway those are the ones who prefer ppl like lil uzi or Gucci mane to 2pac

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Swizdoe(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dude is just seeking attention like an Olosho....

For hin small mind, this one na punchline, he should better stick with his wacky Yoruba fuji rap

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by KingOfThePay(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
'I sold my soul to the game Just to dine with the devil'?

What game? Meaningless, Meaningless, Meaningless!
And dont tell me rap game. Or call this punchlines- just wack & weak.

Niqqa you still consider yourself a rapper? You are doing well, making hits,making trends and making your money. That's simply because you are going by the Law of demand and supply in Economics. They people love trash and Noise so you give them what they want. They get served and you make pay.(Same thing applies to your Protege)
It is your consistency and hardwork in doing this, that has made you come this far and trust! am happy for you(business wise). Don't Hate.

However,If it is good music, The minority who got rich taste knows your music is trash.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by kagel: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
[/color]
TrapQueen77:
grin

Are you doubting him?
remember beast mode/// December show with three red blood signs [color=#990000]
TrapQueen77:
grin

Are you doubting him?
remember beast mode/// December show with three red blooded signs
TrapQueen77:
grin

READ ABOUT THE ILLUMINATIES

Are you doubting him?
remember beast mode/// December show with three red blood signs

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by amiibaby(f): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
[b][/b]NEXT NEXT NEXT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facts About Keanu Reeves / Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight / I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.