Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' (84238 Views)

Man Who Wants To Dine With E-money And Dangote Receives N20k And Dangote Product / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos / Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by MrGreenMavro: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Wack artiste with meaningless lyrics angry

3 Likes

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Ximenez(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Wetin konsign me undecided. Thats was how i took a girl to one of his shows and when we got there, the girl abandoned me and started jumping up and down for Olamide. When Olamide left, i also left, leaving behind the girl and her creator to find her square root. angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Eminem's bars are much better. Just saying.....

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hehehehe, which devil?, people that have crossed the seven seas and back don't brag about it,make e go sidon, one arrow now e go begin dey ask for help from Nigerians for treatment, meteeeeew wack lyrics

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by charloski(m): 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
till now i neva hear say the album make sense or not......

Unto the Next grin grin
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by emperorzz(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
devil doesnt necessarily mean 'satan'. and 'dining with the devil' is metaphorical...note that he said every level has a diffrent devil. which means he faces all his challenges ,'head-on". grin. so make una no take the matter too far. if olamide join Illuminati dem go just carry am do human sacrifice

8 Likes

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
Stop listening to worldly music most of these artists have sold their souls to the devil their music will confuse you and make you waste your life

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Royalfurnitures: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
He sold it to the devil, the master of all games.

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
I have heard that lines from so many hardcore rappers. Besides Olamide should keep kwayet because he ain't as hard as he claims.

Lot of copycats..its a shame Nigeria artists do music only for the money and fame.

God Bless Mode9 for keepin' it real...you know what I'm sayin'

#bounces outta thread like Xzibit# undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
He wants to say 'I Sold My Soul To The Devil Just To Dine in the Game'

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by FaroukM(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
....no wonder his hair got fried.... grin
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by aBbiie25(f): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Is he trying to tell us something
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Abdstrakt(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
He sold his soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal. At least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal. This game you could never win.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by ameezy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
kagel:
[/color]
Are you doubting him?
remember beast mode/// December show with three red blood signs [color=#990000]

Are you doubting him?
remember beast mode/// December show with three red blooded signs

Are you doubting him?
remember beast mode/// December show with three red blood
signs
Stfu
What do u know who dash am Illuminati clothe sef
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by johnnie90: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
And I thought you were a good christian! It's a shame! cry
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by GoldenVivi(f): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
Some pple will still jubilate and follow him to sing the song .
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by ameezy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
aBbiie25:
Is he trying to tell us something
Forget rappers all na just for show
The real men in the game no dey yarn anyhow
Go ask jay z

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Omobolaji19(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
I guess he's trying to get himself into something he can't handle... Cause if dem oga for U.S start wit am... Im no qo fit beq aqain...
Ahbeq ah no call name oo
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by talk2maurice(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
Baddo, how much devil pay u 4 ur soul make I give am back cus God need that your sold soul
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by teozey111(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
afonja been selling their soul since 17BC
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by ndcide(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
Na part of the spell.
We know the truth even if we pretend not to.
The apostles of evil don't exist can go on.
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by naijaboiy: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
People are believing this crap? grin

Someone is even preaching above me..gringringrin
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin angry
dharmieex:
Wey Kemi Oluloyo.... I think she is at the best position to verify this.
grin
dharmieex:
Wey Kemi Oluloyo.... I think she is at the best position to verify this.
must you involve d woman who is more beautiful than many 25yr old ladies in this matter
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by kenchop: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
WHO CARES? NO BODY CARES grin grin grin
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by davidif: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Kolade9:
The line actually doesnt make senseundecided

mumu copy copy nigerian artistes.

No mind them o. Copy, copy too much.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by pweeryambre: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
KingOfThePay:
'I sold my soul to the game Just to dine with the devil'?

What game? Meaningless, Meaningless, Meaningless!
And dont tell me rap game. Or call this punchlines- just wack & weak.

Niqqa you still consider yourself a rapper? You are doing well, making hits,making trends and making your money. That's simply because you are going by the Law of demand and supply in Economics. They people love trash and Noise so you give them what they want. They get served and you make pay.(Same thing applies to your Protege)
It is your consistency and hardwork in doing this, that has made you come this far and trust! am happy for you(business wise). Don't Hate.

However,If it is good music, The minority who got rich taste knows your music is trash.

Jesu!
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Tkayhandsome(m): 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Sell your soul for Fame reap hell.
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by emi14: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
This is not good. Be yourself do not imitate wrong thing
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
just to be rich and famous
I tire for that boy

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by xpensivNas(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
he's got his life to live..... he sha open up which some will not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini / Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) / Facts About Keanu Reeves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.