Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' (84245 Views)

Man Who Wants To Dine With E-money And Dangote Receives N20k And Dangote Product / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos / Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by ameh99: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
das how they will use their mouth to talk rubbish at the end when de really devil will come for their soul dem go begin look for pastor for deliverance..... cool

mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Jchi9876: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
MOSTEC:
Yeah. By the way,i feel have a cruch on you. Am not pushing it tho. It just a feeling

Did you mean your crotch or wetin Mr Man you wan toast woman abi

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by kosisokosi48(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chai badosne!!...... sad

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by dharmieex: 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
kaluxy007:
grin angry grin must you involve d woman who is more beautiful than many 25yr old ladies in this matter

You must be sleeping on the bicycle right? Do just call her beautiful?
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by gfullmoon(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
Really in every Level there are different Devils.
More money, more problem, more challenges. I think that's what Baddo meant by that lyric.
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by bettercreature(m): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
dharmieex:
Wey Kemi Oluloyo.... I think she is at the best position to verify this.
Dialing her number

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by HCF(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
KingOfThePay:
'I sold my soul to the game Just to dine with the devil'?

What game? Meaningless, Meaningless, Meaningless!
And dont tell me rap game. Or call this punchlines- just wack & weak.

Niqqa you still consider yourself a rapper? You are doing well, making hits,making trends and making your money. That's simply because you are going by the Law of demand and supply in Economics. They people love trash and Noise so you give them what they want. They get served and you make pay.(Same thing applies to your Protege)
It is your consistency and hardwork in doing this, that has made you come this far and trust! am happy for you(business wise). Don't Hate.

However,If it is good music, The minority who got rich taste knows your music is trash.
Spot on. I was listening to some of Eminem's songs done over a decade ago,you can not but appreciate the powerful lyrics...and that's why his songs will outlive him. But same can't be said of these rappers in Nigeria...their whack lyrics trend for a while and then go into oblivion so soon...For me, Only MI comes close to being a unique rapper in Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by 12inchDickson: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
Who doesn't know you did ogun owo nd awure

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by akanbiaa(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
If you want to be somebody you cannot think like everybody, his life his business's and as he rightly said in his lyrics he sold his soul to the game to dine with the devil and he hopes he makes heaven.
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by CXLVII: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
Small boy ranting what he does not know.

Those that really sold it NEVER yold the world even when the suspicion was high.

Hin sef just want fill among as if say na better thing.

Who even tell am in the first place say devil exist.
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by LockDown69(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
angryrubbish!

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by CXLVII: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
KingOfThePay:
'I sold my soul to the game Just to dine with the devil'?

What game? Meaningless, Meaningless, Meaningless!
And dont tell me rap game. Or call this punchlines- just wack & weak.

Niqqa you still consider yourself a rapper? You are doing well, making hits,making trends and making your money. That's simply because you are going by the Law of demand and supply in Economics. They people love trash and Noise so you give them what they want. They get served and you make pay.(Same thing applies to your Protege)
It is your consistency and hardwork in doing this, that has made you come this far and trust! am happy for you(business wise). Don't Hate.

However,If it is good music, The minority who got rich taste knows your music is trash.

Spot-On!
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by mithras(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
Sold natin...all na talk undecided
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by solexybadoo: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Plugafrica:
Olamide Adedeji aka Baddo released 6th studio album titled “THE GLORY” on the 26th of December 2016. All Songs on it are awesome as the artist dazzles his fans with incredibility and uniqueness of style.

Olamide spat fire on the intro of the track titled 'Letter To Milli' where he talked about selling his soul to dine with the devil .

...In letter to milli – olamide said:

“…In every level, there is a different devil
I sold my soul to the game
Just to dine with the devil…”

Biko baddo kilo shele gan gan?? Did you truly sell your soul to the devil

SOURCE: http://www.goldrushvibes.ng/?p=70131
@goldrushvibes on instagram
Baddosneh my niqqa... Much love from here ,No mind haters I can even Rap this new song from the beginning to the end...we wey dey feel u dey feel u...
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by KingOfThePay(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
HCF:

Spot on. I was listening to some of Eminem's songs done over a decade ago,you can not but appreciate the powerful lyrics...and that's why his songs will outlive him. But same can't be said of these rappers in Nigeria...their whack lyrics trend for a while and then go into oblivion so soon...For me, Only MI comes close to being a unique rapper in Nigeria..
Very well said man. Eminem, Nas etc Most times you even get to learn a few things from the lyrics of these guys. And Like I said, just a minority has taste for good music and not just only for the Rap/Hiphop genre, other genres too inclusive.

And you are correct, In Nigeria,MI tops the header, in company with his brother Jesse & a few other. But thing is many don't even know these guys, our people love to dance and are easily swayed with the dance"beat" - with little concern to what is the lyrics

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Publicity stunt, nice one. I believe the first part but "... Just to dine with the devil " is not true because you can't meet up with the requirements. Am very sure, so find another lie to complete the phrase
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
ameezy:

Forget rappers all na just for show
The real men in the game no dey yarn anyhow
Go ask jay z

Lol

What do you know about Jigga?
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
KingOfThePay:

Very well said man. Eminem, Nas etc Most times you even get to learn a few things from the lyrics of these guys. And Like I said, just a minority has taste for good music and not just only for the Rap/Hiphop genre, other genres too inclusive.

And you are correct, In Nigeria,MI tops the header, in company with his brother Jesse & a few other. But thing is many don't even know these guys, our people love to dance and are easily swayed with the dance"beat" - with little concern to what is the lyrics

Nas all day all night. Em et al are the real hommies spitting punchlines and poetic lyrics.

Hip hop is truly dead

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by ameezy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
ollah1:

Lol

What do you know about Jigga?
I should be asking you that
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by xboi97(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
na waw 4 dis dude self o.. don't know what he has seen DTS he's forming baddo.. anyway DTS his own tin, am not one of his fans thoe
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by yomz1e(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
Marketing gimmick so as to boost sales...ilummanonsence
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by skitkid2(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
mykeljosef:

if you are not shouting meaningless crap like skiborobo or iyemememememe as lyrics nigerians won't understand...

anyway those are the ones who prefer ppl like lil uzi or Gucci mane to 2pac
Putting lil Uzi and Gucci mane in the same sentence, shows you're clueless
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by KINGROLAND1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dis Yoruba Boy Dey Form Rapper, For Im Mind Him Dope Very Soon U Go Join M.I Waka Go Anoda Rapper Go Waka Com
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Dremostar(m): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
AntiWailer:
He said he sold it to the game.

May be devil bought from the game grin

What is he worth with the Transaction ? Any Grammy yet ?

Davido that sold his soul to his Father (Baba Olowo) self get more money.

All those lies just to put controversial lyrics out.

Now some people will be looking for the track to confirm.

That is the whole idea.

Thank God he has the brain to do something like that, thats whats called business, please dont hate instead work for yours otule
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Dremostar(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
obontami:
Wack line to cause controversy to boost his album sales. dude we know your plan.

Thank God he is smarter than your fat ass better go to him for advice so as to boost your lame biz

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by Dremostar(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
KaBabs1:

I think he's taking about how he had to become a savage before he could get money and become successful. He must have done some things he regrets. Ike cutting ties with family and friends or betraying his own homies. You know stuff like that. But these lame ni*gas wouldn't understand it. They'd rather take rap lyrics literally instead of them to stick with dem Kiss Daniel and co whose lyrics they can easily decipher

Touche

1 Like

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by solexybadoo: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
[s][quote author=KINGROLAND1 post=52722634]Dis Yoruba Boy Dey Form Rapper, For Im Mind Him Dope
Very Soon U Go Join M.I Waka Go
Anoda Rapper Go Waka Com[/quote[/s]
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by AntiWailer: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dremostar:

Thank God he has the brain to do something like that, thats whats called business, please dont hate instead work for yours otule

What exactly don't you understand about the post ?

It is not hatred. I am just explaining that I doubt if he is into what the lyrics insinuated.
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by LilTyRoNe: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mtcheeew and his doing this for what for album sales abi?
Let him go to Atlanta,compton,or Newyork and rap that shit as a punchline and see if street OGs will not shoot a bullet to his buttocks .if you want good album sale make a good graphic cover for your music and be nice to people,not writting scary shit and picture to scare people to be curious to buy your wacks.
NEVER QUOTE ME
By the way.......

3 Likes

Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
just to be rich and famous
Just imagine...
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
Plugafrica:
Olamide Adedeji aka Baddo released 6th studio album titled “THE GLORY” on the 26th of December 2016. All Songs on it are awesome as the artist dazzles his fans with incredibility and uniqueness of style.

Olamide spat fire on the intro of the track titled 'Letter To Milli' where he talked about selling his soul to dine with the devil .

...In letter to milli – olamide said:

“…In every level, there is a different devil
I sold my soul to the game
Just to dine with the devil…”

Biko baddo kilo shele gan gan?? Did you truly sell your soul to the devil

SOURCE: http://www.goldrushvibes.ng/?p=70131
@goldrushvibes on instagram

Jesus Christ is alife
Re: Olamide: 'I Sold My Soul To The Game Just To Dine With The Devil' by solexybadoo: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
LilTyRoNe:
Mtcheeew and his doing this for what for album sales abi?
Let him go to Atlanta,compton,or Newyork and rap that shit as a punchline and see if street OGs will not shoot a bullet to his buttocks .if you want good album sale make a good graphic cover for your music and be nice to people,not writting scary shit and picture to scare people to be curious to buy your wacks.
NEVER QUOTE ME
By the way.......
for your mind now u don talk better tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facts About Keanu Reeves / I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini / Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.