Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused (5173 Views)

Another 2 Weeks ���� Am Frustrated And I Need Prick ; Busty Ada (photos) / Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved / Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
misspicy:

Nothing
Lolz gringrin

..Hafa..

.na..
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

That's an array of emotions undecided

I'm not understanding grin

..the first one..

is all that matters... grin
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by misspicy(f): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
RB007:

..Hafa..
.na..
Mo wa embarassed
how your side
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Glowstone(m): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
refiner:
My dear don't be faster than your shadow...

You are still young and fortunately for u,u still have your both parent ,and they are gonna play a better role in ur life especially in ur teen...

You are getting some little money,that's good but I think you should focus more on ur education,and u can do that with the aid of your parents,their advice,finance and encouragement will do the magic...

Cool down,u ain't in any competition with no one,step up ur game in ur studies...

#myOpinionTho...

Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
misspicy:

Mo wa embarassed

how your side

..am good mehn! #lowkey..

...why d face na baby smiley
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by misspicy(f): 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
RB007:

..am good mehn! #lowkey..

...why d face na baby smiley
To read book just dey hard me embarassed

How is it done
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
misspicy:

To read book just dey hard me embarassed

How is it done

Two ways! ....1(Take a cool evening walk..to clear ur head) or

.2......am not so sure ur gonna wanna do this one grin..
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by misspicy(f): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
RB007:

Two ways! ....1(Take a cool evening walk..to clear ur head) or

.2......am not so sure ur gonna wanna do this one grin..
The noise in this environment won't allow me that embarassed

Whas the second option
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by GoldenJAT(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
List of your problems.....

1.You are desperate and too in a haste to make it in life...

2.At 18 you 've already concluded leaving your parents house to stay alone...you are too young for that, you still need tutor and parenting at that age...this decision is wrong.

3.You are comparing your life with that of your friends that has gone far ahead of you...you must not succeed the same time in life...we were born the same manner but destined to succeed in different manner....life is not a competition, wait for your turn why you keep planning for the best.

4.Fear of tomorrow...you are not too sure of your future that's why you are taking desperate measures....do your best today and leave tomorrow for God...

5.At 18, you are already giving up on admission, smh...you need to hear other people's story....

My advice, pick the current jamb form and prepare well for the exam, you will pass...chose a course that's in line with the kinda business you wanna start, i'd advice you go for computer science since you have a knowledge of it...i'm sure your parents e
will still be willing to accomodate and pay your fees for the next 7years which will just make you 25 years, an ideal age cool

u nailed it.....this is what can be termed as an advise.Dude is still 2 young 4 d way he craves independence,he is competing way 2much beyond his mental capacity.....the last time i checked...there is always a time 4 everything.and 1 mayb JACK of all Trade...master of NONE.
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by AvsGot007(m): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
Emac34:
your still a kid..a lot of people are looking for this opportunity your about to waste
next time whenever you want to advise anybody, don't 'em make feel so small or like he/she knows nothing cos it'll make 'em lose interest in whatever you want to spit!

talking to the dude I noticed you using kid all through

because he posted his age?
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
misspicy:

The noise in this environment won't allow me that embarassed

Whas the second option

*whispers* i can't say it....

here oh grin...
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Twaci(f): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
lankykid:
Thanks guys for ur advice... I'm not giving up completely on schooling... as for acquiring a skill, i learnt photography for months, so as programming and I'm currently learning electronics. I equally need some money to run my projects. got lots of materials already...

I basically have 3skills now. I'm just so confused

special tanx to Emac34, Damibiz, Divay22, refiner, Twaci, greatnaija01
You are welcome smiley
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by iykekelvins(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
lankykid, bro abeg I'm interested in acquiring those skills too.

Help me out..
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by AvsGot007(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
List of your problems.....

1.You are desperate and too in a haste to make it in life...

2.At 18 you 've already concluded leaving your parents house to stay alone...you are too young for that, you still need tutor and parenting at that age...this decision is wrong.

3.You are comparing your life with that of your friends that has gone far ahead of you...you must not succeed the same time in life...we were born the same manner but destined to succeed in different manner....life is not a competition, wait for your turn why you keep planning for the best.

4.Fear of tomorrow...you are not too sure of your future that's why you are taking desperate measures....do your best today and leave tomorrow for God...

5.At 18, you are already giving up on admission, smh...you need to hear other people's story....

My advice, pick the current jamb form and prepare well for the exam, you will pass...chose a course that's in line with the kinda business you wanna start, i'd advice you go for computer science since you have a knowledge of it...i'm sure your parents e
will still be willing to accomodate and pay your fees for the next 7years which will just make you 25 years, an ideal age cool

I don't think the dude got any problem and I disagree with most of your posts

1. it's good to be desperate especially on his own kinda issue and good be in haste SOMETIMES in life

2. I don't think he's too young to leave his parents house, the dude said he's 18 years for Pete's sake! I left home when I was 16 and it's a blessing cos I learnt some life stuffs earlier by being alone..... and thinking outta box...with all he has achieved already, I think he's too cool be an average 18 years old dude you see around everyday!

3. don't always tryna be a sage man! he only mentioned his friends level when you folks are doubting his age, so he's not comparing any life on here and he's outta league already...so I don't think there is any competition either

4. who doesn't fear tomorrow,you?....anybody sure of his/her future on here?...so I see no reason why he shouldn't take quick measures and do his best now at his age

5. he's not giving up on admission, he only want to get engage with other things for now till he figure out his way back to school! I think I haven't seen any of his age folks thinking this way! give kudos to the dude pls

my advice,i think the guy knows what's out there already before posting this....any you guys should stop telling him how you lived your life when you're at his age,in fact how many of you folks are doing good right now? the guy is really thinking outta box and he's brainy I think he'll get the control... I mean let him try his luck on the street first so that he won't get to live life like most of y'all!

cv lankykid
c'mon man, you're not confused it's the way of the world that's making feel that way!

the rest of us believe so much in school that's you see poverty rate going high every year!

make your doe man and school comfortably with no fear of school fees

1 Like

Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Focus on getting into school, or maybe a skills school since you like photography, why not try a school of photography? You could learn AutoCAD too? There are private institutes that coach it, my cousin does CAD designs freelance and earns well.
Listen then thing is maybe I think you hangout with the wrong crowd ?
There are list of brilliant positive ideas that you can get if you surround yourself with the right people .

My two cents
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by firstking01(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
AvsGot007:

1. it's good to be desperate especially on his own kinda issue and good be in haste SOMETIMES in life

2. I don't think he's too young to leave his parents house, the dude said he's 18 years for Pete's sake! I left home when I was 16 and it's a blessing cos I learnt some life stuffs earlier by being alone..... and thinking outta box...with all he has achieved already, I think he's too cool be an average 18 years old dude you see around everyday!

3. don't always tryna be a sage man! he only mentioned his friends level when you folks are doubting his age, so he's not comparing any life on here and he's outta league already...so I don't think there is any competition either

4. who doesn't fear tomorrow,you?....anybody sure of his/her future on here?...so I see no reason why he shouldn't take quick measures and do his best now at his age

5. he's not giving up on admission, he only want to get engage with other things for now till he figure out his way back to school! I think I haven't seen any of his age folks thinking this way! give kudos to the dude pls

my advice,i think the guy knows what's out there already before posting this....any you guys should stop telling him how you lived your life when you're at his age,in fact how many of you folks are doing good right now? the guy is really thinking outta box and he's brainy I think he'll get the control... I mean let him try his luck on the street first so that he won't get to live life like most of y'all!

cv lankykid
NO loving, caring parents that has your interest at heart will allow you leave home at that age bracket, most youths i know today that left their homes at the age bracket came back as prodigal sons, that's always the case when you think you 've grown and want to start living alone without proper orientation about life you end up like the prodicgal son in luke:15

As for your own case at 16 i can't really say much cos i'm bent sure your case and his ain't the same....and as for him wanting to leave his parents when judging from all angle everything seems alright financial is something worth questioning....if he was maybe above 20-23, would 've left him to his fate...

I actually have alot to write but i got other things to attend to....yes i agree that uncertainties are certain in life but if you set your targets and priorities right then there 'll be NO need of fearing tomorrow....in totality, dude need a counselor and someone to guide him through.
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
jenigurl:
Focus on getting into school, or maybe a skills school since you like photography, why not try a school of photography? You could learn AutoCAD too? There are private institutes that coach it, my cousin does CAD designs freelance and earns well.
Listen then thing is maybe I think you hangout with the wrong crowd ?
There are list of brilliant positive ideas that you can get if you surround yourself with the right people .

My two cents

wrong crowd ke Im an introvert bro
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
AvsGot007:

cv lankykid
c'mon man, you're not confused it's the way of the world that's making feel that way!

the rest of us believe so much in school that's you see poverty rate going high every year!

make your doe man and school comfortably with no fear of school fees

u said everything on my mind sir,,, im going to study computer egrning in d university not because i believe it is lucrative, but because it my passion, but one reason am thinking off school is that am already living that dreams, am not blowing trumpet now,,, there was a time no spoilt fone leave my house, i deal wit them my self, till now sef, i am already planing projects some university grads aint thinking of at all,,, but no doe,,, at 10-11 i raised 6k plus to get myself a c1 fone from photography, and neva ran dry of airtime from programming, was really stupid then to charge change for building websites,,, but ryt now i need something to keep me sailing in cash,,, dont wanna involve dad, they will end up monitoring my progress n i hate that

1 Like

Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by oglalasioux(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
lankykid:
I don't want to bug you with the story of my life. I'm 18, dad is a successful business man, so is mum. I want to be an independent guy. I don't like asking for my needs or wants from them. I don't have a beef with them thou. I just need a roof from them before I get mine. I gat two jobs that gives me change. programming (because I don't have a lappy) and photography(a stressful business wit change as well). I finished schooling 3 years ago. and all my efforts to get into the university isn't going well. mind u, I get good jamb scores but d admission just won't come. I've kinda given up on schooling for now I just want to give my life a little shape. But with d change I make, I can't go anywhere. pls nairalanders, I need ur advice on how I can go about making cool money... if na hustling, I fit do am. I jus need ideas... I would be making nothing less than 10k this week thou... but I just need advices on the kind of business that would help me completely independent of my parents... thanks in anticipation. I was typing really fast. so don't mind my language

If you like photography then I can let you in on what to do to get money and satisfaction.
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
oglalasioux:

If you like photography then I can let you in on what to do to get money and satisfaction.

i really dont like it, i just have d skill, and since it fetch me some money,,,, i would gladly wanna listen to u sir
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Rone16(f): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
I'm sure it's because you wrote university of Ibadan as first and second choice or uni lag or all those big schools..Even with 180,You can get a decent university like a state university or even polytechnic sef with a nice course...While in school,You can still hustle with this photography stuff and any other entrepreneurship ideas you come up with
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Rone16:
I'm sure it's because you wrote university of Ibadan as first and second choice or uni lag or all those big schools..Even with 180,You can get a decent university like a state university or even polytechnic sef with a nice course...While in school,You can still hustle with this photography stuff and any other entrepreneurship ideas you come up with

i dont wanna study anyoda course that has nothing to do wit programming or electronics,,,
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Rone16(f): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
lankykid:

i dont wanna study anyoda course that has nothing to do wit programming or electronic,,,

Ehen na...That shouldn't even be a problem...Ibadan,Illorin or lag will take you sef.I don't know why you haven't been getting admissions..Pray sha
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Emac34: 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
AvsGot007:
next time whenever you want to advise anybody, don't 'em make feel so small or like he/she knows nothing cos it'll make 'em lose interest in whatever you want to spit!

talking to the dude I noticed you using kid all through

because he posted his age?
noted Bro

We all are still learning
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by AvsGot007(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
lankykid:

u said everything on my mind sir,,, im going to study computer egrning in d university not because i believe it is lucrative, but because it my passion, but one reason am thinking off school is that am already living that dreams, am not blowing trumpet now,,, there was a time no spoilt fone leave my house, i deal wit them my self, till now sef, i am already planing projects some university grads aint thinking of at all,,, but no doe,,, at 10-11 i raised 6k plus to get myself a c1 fone from photography, and neva ran dry of airtime from programming, was really stupid then to charge change for building websites,,, but ryt now i need something to keep me sailing in cash,,, dont wanna involve dad, they will end up monitoring my progress n i hate that
homie you sure you're 18? if this is not some " let me just write good stuff" stunt but you really think this way I hail you lil caesar.... I swear down I was unable to see life this way when I was 18! in fact I need someone like you as a friend, you in Lagos?

programming is cool...show your stuffs off on instagram facebook and twitter, that should help!
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
AvsGot007:
homie you sure you're 18? if this is not some " let me just write good stuff" stunt but you really think this way I hail you lil caesar.... I swear down I was unable to see life this way when I was 18! in fact I need someone like you as a friend, you in Lagos?

programming is cool...show your stuffs off on instagram facebook and twitter, that should help!

not in lagos, heard lagos is d best market for programmer,,, that anoda reason i wanna b independent,,,, cchub alone makes me wish im in lagos,,,, its just doe,,, thats keepin me here,,,i really want to work for d money, but dont knw how,,, wat will i gain lying here?
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
lankykid:
I don't want to bug you with the story of my life. I'm 18, dad is a successful business man, so is mum. I want to be an independent guy. I don't like asking for my needs or wants from them. I don't have a beef with them thou. I just need a roof from them before I get mine. I gat two jobs that gives me change. programming (because I don't have a lappy) and photography(a stressful business wit change as well). I finished schooling 3 years ago. and all my efforts to get into the university isn't going well. mind u, I get good jamb scores but d admission just won't come. I've kinda given up on schooling for now I just want to give my life a little shape. But with d change I make, I can't go anywhere. pls nairalanders, I need ur advice on how I can go about making cool money... if na hustling, I fit do am. I jus need ideas... I would be making nothing less than 10k this week thou... but I just need advices on the kind of business that would help me completely independent of my parents... thanks in anticipation. I was typing really fast. so don't mind my language
I am impressed that at such a tender age you have an ambition.
You finished school 3 years, at 15? Datz too young.
Being independent is great, but You need you sit on the shoulders of giants for a while before getting tall. Your parents are responsible for your education, lean on them, else you ll crash.
Since they are successful business people, plead with em to sponsor you in a private school that is great ( eg covenant, Babcock etc) while still attempting jamb.
Do you fancy your two jobs to school? Lots of love
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
lankykid:

not in lagos, heard lagos is d best market for programmers,,, that anoda reason i wanna b independent,,,, cchub alone makes me wish im in lagos,,,, its just doe,,, thats keepin me here,,,i really want to work for d money, but dont knw how,,, wat will i gain lying here?
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
Michellekabod:

I am impressed that at such a tender age you have an ambition.
You finished school 3 years, at 15? Datz too young.
Being independent is great, but You need you sit on the shoulders of giants for a while before getting tall. Your parents are responsible for your education, lean on them, else you ll crash.
Since they are successful business people, plead with em to sponsor you in a private school that is great ( eg covenant, Babcock etc) while still attempting jamb.
Do you fancy your two jobs to school? Lots of love

of a truth sir, if i can get enof capitals from my current photography, to try out other business ideas i have,,, and i fly as high as i want, i will gladly damn school,,, in nigeria anyway, i was disapointed to see fortran as a programing language wen i was goin thru unilag comp sci course outline,,, i might be wrong, but who uses fortran these days?
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
lankykid:

of a truth sir, if i can get enof capitals from my current photography, to try out other business ideas i have,,, and i fly as high as i want, i will gladly damn school,,, in nigeria anyway, i was disapointed to see fortran as a programing language wen i was goin thru unilag comp sci course outline,,, i might be wrong, but who uses fortran these days?
First of all, I am female smiley. Second, I studied computer science at bowen university before transferring to engineering.
Fortran is way easier Dan Qbasic, so it is thought more as an introduction to programming. You will find it in 100 level....
As years go by. You will be introduced to java script, php, c++ et al
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Michellekabod:

First of all, I am female smiley. Second, I studied computer science at bowen university before transferring to engineering.
Fortran is way easier Dan Qbasic, so it is thought more as an introduction to programming. You will find it in 100 level....
As years go by. You will be introduced to java script, php, c++ et al
i love female programmers like mad,,, hopin to gt married to one, i see, i just found it odd to be taught fortran,, u learnt java, php, c++
Re: I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
lankykid:
i love female programmers like mad,,, hopin to gt married to one, i see, i just found it odd to be taught fortran,, u learnt java, php, c++
No...I didn't learn them, left computer science for civil engineering after second semester 100 level...just learnt Qbasic and Fortran,which I have forgotten... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Disgraced Me And I Paid Her Back My Own Way / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. / Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.