Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

For Serious People Who Want To Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Serious People Who Want To Make Money (502 Views)

For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / Paypal Funds For Sale(only For Serious People Please) / I am Looking For 6 Serious People Interested in Home Based Business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Serious People Who Want To Make Money by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
Smart people like us knows how much we make last year till this year and still making with careful bold step,so i present to you ladies and gentle men UNIFIEDNG it a peer to peer donation platform where you earn 50k weekly even without referring anyone,you donate just #12500 and the system take care of others.this platform is different from MMM.ULTIMATE CYFER. GHW. and others FOR MORE INFO watsapp or hit me on 08027770288.or visit the link: http://unifiedng.com/?i=idongisam@gmail.com. or drop your number so i can add you remember making money never stop and it won't am not saying am going to take care of your downline you earn without downline.

(1) (Reply)

Manganese Ore MN 35%-45% Needed / Try And See! It Worked For Me / Business Cards Give-away To Boost Your Services/sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.