Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Man Defiles His 11year Old Daughter In Akure!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Defiles His 11year Old Daughter In Akure!! (885 Views)

35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) / 14-Year-Old Boy Defiles His 3 Stepsisters Aged 2, 5 And 10 / Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Defiles His 11year Old Daughter In Akure!! by BornStunner1: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
A house wife, Mrs Olamide Bola, on Tuesday told an Akure Customary Court, that her husband, Mr Ogunlana Bola had sex with her daughter more than once.

The complainant is seeking divorce of her 5-year-old marriage that produced a 4-year-old boy.

According to her, she can no longer tolerate the respondent’s wild sexual urge towards her and her 11-year-old daughter.

She always tries her best to sleep with him whenever he asks which is more than 5times everyday but everytime she goes out he turns to the 11 yrs old girl for sex!!

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the 11- year old girl is a step daughter to the respondent.

The complainant who wept in court regretted her marriage with the respondent.

Ruling on the case, Mr Ayodele Omotola, the court’s president ordered hearing notice to be served on the respondent for appearance in the next adjourned date.

http://www.informationng.com/2017/01/wife-seeks-divorce-husbands-defiling-daughter.html

Re: Man Defiles His 11year Old Daughter In Akure!! by BornStunner1: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
---------------
Re: Man Defiles His 11year Old Daughter In Akure!! by CplusJason: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Man Defiles His 11year Old Daughter In Akure!! by estyvino(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Name checkers in position

It's Afonjas

Delta Alpha Delta, I repeat! Delta Alpha Delta

My men strongly overrule court adjournment

Please grant sentence, over!

Sentence granted lieutenant, good work ajile

3 Likes

Re: Man Defiles His 11year Old Daughter In Akure!! by muller102(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
Bigots will soon storm the thread.
Re: Man Defiles His 11year Old Daughter In Akure!! by NevetsIbot(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
one bigot is above the bigot above me
Re: Man Defiles His 11year Old Daughter In Akure!! by columbus007(m): 3:50am On Jan 11, 2017
The wife complained that the husband had sex with their daughter more than once,i mean was she expecting her husband to do once and let go grin
Re: Man Defiles His 11year Old Daughter In Akure!! by fergie001: 5:56am On Jan 11, 2017
Did I read 5 times everyday?e still no reach a.,only to turn to an 11-yr-old,please,lawyers in the house,what should this man be charged with?
His atrocities haff much..........haba,what kind of nonsense is this?

God save our daughters and sisters.With d way men dey fall hands these days ehn,abeg,Olympics Don add sex(rape) as one of d sports for 2022.

Re: Man Defiles His 11year Old Daughter In Akure!! by shammah1(m): 5:58am On Jan 11, 2017
If true, he deserves to die cry

(1) (Reply)

Gun Men Attack A Car Wt Money In Front Of Diamond Bank Plc Phase 4 Kubwa Abj. / Though We Are Still Kids We Love Guys With Big P*nis – Nigerian Girl Says On FB / 33-year-old Caught Giving Mouth Action To A 15 Year Old Boy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.