Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov (4640 Views)

How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon? / This Ghanian Twin Insist They Are Better Than P- Square (photo). / This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by 42233624: 10:09am On Nov 24, 2009
1 jackie appiah

2 nadia buari

3 yvonne nelson

4 juliet ibrahim,

Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by 42233624: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2009
i'll go with yvonne nelson
Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:03am On Nov 25, 2009
yvonne nelson and jackie appiah

*there is so much i wanna say about something, but ill just bite my tongue*
Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by naliakar: 1:36am On Nov 25, 2009
Yvone of course. Why even ask? She reminds a lot of another great Nollywood actor.
Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by mamagee3(f): 2:34am On Nov 25, 2009
Juliet Ibrahim and Nadia Buari. tongue
Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by omar22(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2009
So I guess their talent goes out of the window, its all about looks now? Interesting, Sex rules the world
Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by lovistic: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2009
It is definately Jackie Agyemang Appiah. That girl is the definition of beautiful and talent. With her hot looks and talent, she will rule nollywood if given more challenging roles.

Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by MissyB1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2009
The first 3 Ladies are HOT and great actresses.

All of 'em are beautiful.
Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2009
the only one among them all that can act is Jackie.
so sad. . .
to be 100% honest, most of gollywood actors/actresses cant act to save their lives!!
only Majid Michel and Jackie Appiah know how to act, the rest na wa oooooo. everything is "looks looks looks"

there is soooooo much more i wanna say, let me bite my tongue again. tongue
Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by amebono1: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

the only one among them all that can act is Jackie.
so sad. . .
to be 100% honest, most of gollywood actors/actresses cant act to save their lives!!
only Majid Michel and Jackie Appiah know how to act, the rest na wa oooooo. everything is "looks looks looks"

there is soooooo much more i wanna say, let me bite my tongue again. tongue

are you kidding me? majid act? seriously? that guy is the worst of them all
Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by MissyB1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2009
!amebo no1:

are you kidding me? majid act? seriously? that guy is the worst of them all
Don't mind Amaka Jare.
Her judgement on any issue is always ridiculously the opposite of the situation. tongue
Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2009
not to me.
Van is THE THE THE worst of them all.
have you seen Majid in the movie "Guilty Pleasures" and a couple of other movies, he was pretty good. not all that though, although he does over act A LOT
Nadia
Van
Juliet
Yvonne (she is a so/so actress)
cant act to save their lives!!!
and im tired of seeing the same tired boring faces with their talentless asses in every single movie.
part of the reason why i stopped watching ghanaian movies. same people and its soo boring. everyone puts me to sleep.
Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2009
oh yeah
Nana Ama McBrown is okay as well.
Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by steeze(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2009
It has to be nadia. That girl is pwetty. Damn!! I look in her eyes and i just get lost in them. And her diction? Baba God save me from this daughter of eve!!! I just want to ravage her. But jackie appiah looks fat and bloated to me. I think nadia's acting is better. I LOVE U NADIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by dorben: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2009
They are all beautiful,but i think nadia is the hottest among all
Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by londoner: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2009
Yvonne is the best IMO, she combines good looks with actual acting ABILITY. The rest cant really act IMO and are not particulary stunning. If you dont have one in abundance you damn sure better have the other lol.

Thats why i like people like Frances Duru and Nkiru Sylvanus, they are not pretty to look at but they can ACT well.
Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by Gbenga003: 1:03am On Dec 01, 2009
I think it is Appiah. She is beautiful. Anyway, everybody is entitle to his/her opinion.
Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by naliakar: 3:49am On Dec 01, 2009
londoner:

Yvonne is the best IMO, she combines good looks with actual acting ABILITY. The rest cant really act IMO and are not particulary stunning. If you dont have one in abundance you damn sure better have the other lol.

Thats why i like people like Frances Duru and Nkiru Sylvanus, they are not pretty to look at but they can ACT well.

You are right. She has most of the qualities of Omotola. So she must be the best then.
Re: Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov by Pretty32(f): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2013
U guys r judgn sentimentally....u r goin by luks,beauty n d lyks wich z nt meant 2 b...diz gals r al gud 2 b sincere bt am bored wif dere movies...dey r bin restrictd 2 sum certain acts wif z hidn deir real talents...d lyks r Nadia,Jackie n Nelson r 1dafully talntd bt dey cnt beat any Nollywood star...i tink dey shud al join Nollywood n show us wot dey'v rili got...bt 4 naw,dey r al d same...

(1) (Reply)

Im Addictd To Watchn Masturbat**n Videos On 3gpking.com.nd Masturb*t 3 Tyms A Wk / This Is Another Sodom And Gomorrah Found In Ajar Club In Benin. Let Be Careful ( / Things You Should Know About Talented Sexy Nollywood Diva Marygrace Chioma Ogbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.