₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,830,423 members, 3,624,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 June 2017 at 01:29 AM

Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" (40873 Views)

Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) / Segun Arinze's Hideous Makeover Transformation On Movie Set [PICS] / Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by CEO1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10
Actor Odunlade Adekola and Eniola Ajao pictured on the set of a new movie ,Argatha...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by olasaad(f): 5:36pm On Jan 10
Lol. Sisi Kola

5 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by CplusJason(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10
I was not shocked.

Now, this is the type of "transformation" i was expecting.

23 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by zoneboy: 5:40pm On Jan 10
Evil spirit

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by Sleekydee(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10
CEO1:
Actor Odunlade Adekola and Eniola Ajao pictured on the set of a new movie ,Argatha...

what exactly is d costume artist trying to sell? cos to me d actor looks lik a Vampire prostitute trying to metamorphosise into a lunatic.

and I dnt think that's a thing....but den, what do I kno, its a big universe.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by TheMascot(m): 8:09pm On Jan 10
smh! Nigeria..our nollywood isn't even recognized by Swiftkey..try and see

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by metallisc(m): 3:45am On Jan 11

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by Abiagirl777(f): 10:45am On Jan 11
r they couple in real life cos the few times I tried watching Yoruba movies,both of them always fall in love or marry.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by scampy(m): 11:02am On Jan 11
Abiagirl777:
r they couple in real life cos the few times I tried watching Yoruba movies,both of them always fall in love or marry.

No, they are not couples in real life.
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by GoldenVivi: 4:09pm On Jan 11
Which kind of movie is this

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 11
grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by EbukaLive(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11
Which kin nonsense be this

13 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by kennygee(f): 4:10pm On Jan 11
Dracula Odunlade.
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by SuperBlack: 4:11pm On Jan 11
And i'm here. Maybe na road i miss sef.
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by sexymoma(f): 4:11pm On Jan 11
i can never ever buy this movie..even if it's 1naira

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by OoniOfIfe: 4:11pm On Jan 11
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by abike12(f): 4:11pm On Jan 11
lol! Scary and at the same time obviously fake
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by maxwelloweezy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11
Nollywood Aliens grin

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by NastyC: 4:13pm On Jan 11
grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by sladimeji(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11
Chai

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by MoDsHunter(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11
Which kind Nigerian Elph be this undecided
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by superfelix: 4:14pm On Jan 11
cool
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by Immanueladebol(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11
Sleekydee:

what exactly is d costume artist trying to sell? cos to me d actor looks lik a Vampire prostitute trying to metamorphosise into a lunatic.

and I dnt think that's a thing....but den, what do I kno, its a big universe.

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by soberdrunk(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11
All our own things must get "k-leg", when monster start to rub lipstick? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by bydot1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11
and this made FP
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by kosisokosi48(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11
undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by christofashion1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11
Abiagirl777:
no o, they ar spiritual couple
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by Ruggedpen: 4:22pm On Jan 11
Which one be evil spirit with AK 47, what do they need it for or is he afraid to die.
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by iyke926(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11
cry sad
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by Francis95(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11
Typical yoruba wack movie
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by talkavenue: 4:25pm On Jan 11
Abeg, kola, make your money jare

Young Nigerians wey wan dey successful sef better read this: "How to avoid failure in 2017" http://talkeverytime.blogspot.co.id/2017/01/how-to-avoid-failures-in-2017.html
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by youngfocus(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11
lol though he still my Yoruba best actor no u,notin like Hollywood for my life

1 Like

(0) (1) (Reply)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji / Tuface And Annie Idibia Celebrate Their Daughter's Birthday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.