Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State (1063 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State by edoyad(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
Courtesy Facebook user Dave Mzer

BENUE ASSEMBLY ASSURES OF QUICK PASSAGE OF OPEN GRAZING PROHIBITION BILL

By Bem Abunde

Speaker Benue State House of Assembly, Mr. Terkimbi Ikyange has said that the Assembly was not unaware of the hardship the people were passing through as a result of the constant harassment by Fulani hardsmen.

To this end he has appealed to the people of the State to give the Assembly little time to enable it pass the open grazing prohibition bill that will stand the taste of time.

Mr. Ikyange stated this Tuesday at the Assembly Complex while addressing members of Movement Against Fulani Occupation (MAFO) who were on a peaceful protest to the Assembly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYw1zqHuonI
Re: Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
sad you can't vote for a fulani supremacist and turn around to reject fulani occupation angry

Reap what you sowed

1 Like

Re: Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State by nickxtra(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Pls, alert me when it is time
Re: Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State by manlygroup(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
It will worsen the security situation in benue state.
Re: Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State by edoyad(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
manlygroup:
It will worsen the security situation in benue state.

Has it worsened the situation in Ekiti ?

Re: Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State by yedidiah(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Gov Ortom is too slow.

1 Like

Re: Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State by DozieInc(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
The change is real
Re: Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State by ProudArewa: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
sad you can't vote for a fulani supremacist and turn around to reject fulani occupation angry

Reap what you sowed
akpamu
Re: Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State by bentlywills(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
Shame on Nigeria
Re: Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State by mchenryking0(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
I grew up among people from Benue,Kaduna ,Plateau and others from the middle belt and I can tell they are children that have heart of a Lion. but what I see now me baffled maybe as they grow old, they start having chicken heart.(pls help me ask anyone from MB dis mystery because am confuse)
Can u just imaging what the speaker of Benue Assembly is saying dat he don't d enormous damage dat has happened to his people. Na thunder fire ur mouth Mr speaker.
My friends/brothers if u wish to play with ur grandchildren, it high time you do everything to make dat wish come tru
Re: Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Father Ukeyima thumbs up wink

1 Like

Re: Movement Against Fulani Occupation #MAFO Protest On 10/1/17 , Benue State by dragonking3: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
This deserves front page so that the benue people can be saved from the blood suckers.

Where is Lalasticlala sef

(1) (Reply)

Two Herdsmen Docked In Ekiti State Over Destruction Of Farmland And Crops / Solution To Herdsmen Farmer Conflicts / More Americans Actually Want Immigrants Out- Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.