Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? (28113 Views)

What's The Most Difficult God Of War Game You've Ever Played? / What Was The First Video Game You Ever Played? / What Is The Longest Android Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2017
nawtiebynature:

Genius ke! cheesy

You are joor or shey someone use to help you play those games to reach that level ? wink
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by nawtiebynature(f): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2017
tobijoshua:

You are joor or shey someone use to help you play those games to reach that level ? wink

Not really. grin
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 14, 2017
nawtiebynature:

Not really. grin

If you were my sister, I'll be giving you my phone to help me break those tough levels, so I'll show people how good I am wink
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by killzone(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mk9 shao khan using liu kang
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by cao(f): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
killzone:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by XVIER(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
killzone:
oboi had to play that 100 time before I could pass but 100+ times using radin at the end. grin
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by JacksonD7: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Out There: Omega Edition - android.

God of war 2 - PlayStation 2
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by LucemFerre: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
killzone:

Was a walk in the park for me

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by LucemFerre: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
nawtiebynature:
Candycrush saga. Current level #1109 shocked

Gtfoh, we're talking about games

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by LucemFerre: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
nawtiebynature:

Yeah and how to tackle some challenges.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by LucemFerre: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
If by challenging you mean not able to pass then chess master, Fischer level... If you mean challenging as in difficult but passed eventually, then I guess MGR: Revengeance, senator Armstrong. Hardest difficulty of course

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by nawtiebynature(f): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
LucemFerre:

Gtfoh, we're talking about games

Guess the only game u good at is mario. Oponu oshi

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by cao(f): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
LucemFerre:

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by LucemFerre: 7:00am On Jan 16, 2017
nawtiebynature:

Guess the only game u good at is mario. Oponu oshi

Still better than arranging colors like a fvcking 4 year old

PS: You said candy crush taught you how to handle some challenges? Lmao... What kind of challenges, building legos or arranging crayons? Lol

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by LucemFerre: 7:11am On Jan 16, 2017

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by nawtiebynature(f): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2017
LucemFerre:

Still better than arranging colors like a fvcking 4 years old

PS: You said candy crush taught you how to handle some challenges? Lmao... What kind of challenges, building legos or arranging crayons? Lol

If u have ever played it, what level did u stop? undecided grin
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by killzone(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2017
LucemFerre:

It's a normal thing , some bosses could be hard for some and easy for others. You play fighting games a lot right
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by killzone(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
XVIER:
oboi had to play that 100 time before I could pass but 100+ times using radin at the end. grin
raiden was actually very easy for me, but liu Lang choi

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by LucemFerre: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
killzone:

It's a normal thing , some bosses could be hard for some and easy for others. You play fighting games a lot right

Yes sir... I love to show off...
I play a lot of fighting games like age of empires, gta, call of duty and The one with the highest combo of all, halo
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by LucemFerre: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
nawtiebynature:

If u have ever played it, what level did u stop? undecided grin

I couldn't get past stage 1, too difficult
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Lana1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
MGR: Revengance.
All boss fights were hard. But the last one with that Senator was freaking insane. True definition of challenging.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Lana1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
LucemFerre:

Yes sir... I love to show off...
I play a lot of fighting games like age of empires, gta, call of duty and The one with the highest combo of all, halo
Just look at. So Age of Empires and CoD sre fighting games abi...

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by LucemFerre: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lana1:
Just look at. So Age of Empires and CoD sre fighting games abi...

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by IanSholex(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
If you want a challenging game, just play Devil may Cry 3 on Dante must Die mode. That game was fucking insane.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by ozyblazze: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
dark souls, FIFA (as usual,try world class first)

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by PAQ(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2017
Bloodborne!!!!!
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
PAQ:
Bloodborne!!!!!

I would have said bloodborne but it made no gaddamn sense to me,played it for just 2hrs and deleted it off my console.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by timyonkers: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
RB007:
Most challenging game you've ever played?

Either on phone, tablet, PlayStation ...

Far Cry.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by ozyblazze: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
justscorchone:

I would have said bloodborne but it made no gaddamn sense to me,played it for just 2hrs and deleted it off my console.
grin
and the way the guy shouted it sef .saw the gameplay ....still prefer dark souls even tho both see from the same maker
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
ozyblazze:
grin
and the way the guy shouted it sef .saw the gameplay ....still prefer dark souls even tho both see from the same maker

I never still play that dark souls,looking out for it.
Re: What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? by Jeromejnr(m): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
hitsugaya:
Dark Souls cry cry embarassed

Now that is the hardest game on the planet.

It wasnt meant to be played by mortals.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad / What Are The Differences Between Ps2 And Ps3? / My Psp Buttons Are No Longer Responding: Help, Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.