Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship (62081 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 3rd Edition / 2nd Edition Of The XFIRE Nairaland Scholarship Quiz-Final Test In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by kingsman66(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
I want to use this title time of mine to thank Xfire for his good gesture and also the organizers who work tireless to make sure this competition edition went very well.
Not forgetting my brother on social media Seun for the opportunity he gave to xfire to conduct this education edition for undergraduate students .
once again congratulated to the winner, and also the students that took from 2nd to 5th position kudos to you guyz is not easy.

NB: pls Xfire the time frame you gave is too poor prior to the question, ONELOVEBRO
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Fembleez1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
viickerz:

I dey , how is Ibadan nw

me dey lag now. But Ibadan make small.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Mznaett: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

aunty we better go and sleep before our phones off.

Xfire is waiting for 12 mid night to reach.

Lol,when I told oga Xfire that my phone was about going off he thought I was joking o...

Well,congratz to the winnersgrin
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by optional1(f): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mznaett:

Lol,when I told oga Xfire that my phone was about going off he thought I was joking o...

Well,congratz to the winnersgrin

Yeah congrats to exeO
Great UniBen well represented...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by xfire: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
2 of the winners are yet to send their account details.

Please do...
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by samwise99(m): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Phi001:

Priska02, can you confirm or deny this information?

Even if it's true, surely, a third person can always be added, right? wink

Sure.. Bt I will have to decide who the third person will be
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by samwise99(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Priska02:

Oops!! I speak a little tooo fast

Congratulations dear
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

have done it.
Resend ur mail.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
xfire:
2 of the winners are yet to send their account details.

Please do...
Kudos.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Phi001(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
samwise99:

Sure.. Bt I will have to decide who the third person will be
I disagree.

She will be the one to decide.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
ProfTea18:
Yes sir
How are you?
I'm good
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Adeolakk:
Thank you guys for this great initiative.
You are Welcome
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
whizbrain:
Congratulations to the winners. We can't all win the same day. Probably, next year we (losers grin grin) will get to win!

God bless Xfire, Odunharry and Dejt
And you too
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mznaett:

Oga Harry,shebi u c wetin u cause?sad

If not for poor network I'd have top this competitionwink

Well,for your time and words of encouragement that you gave us I say THANK YOU sir!cheesy
Welcome but wetin i cause?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Priska02(f): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
I appreciate the organizer xfire for this applaudable initiative.
Odunharry and dejt4u really tried.
Thanks to all my fans for wishing me well (like play like play, I don dey gather fans).
Samwise I hail you.
Congrats to the main winners: exe0,Redder97 and Adeolakk.
my team 10k member: teemanbastos .. Congrats

Samwise99 thank you.., you are recognised

Like play like play, mr exe0 won over 150+k .

InvertedHammer thanks for sponsoring...,

p.s: it would not be a bad idea at all if you could invert your decision and make the 100k go round..

I'm sure even exe0 would agree to this#winks

4 Likes

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Mznaett: 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Odunharry:

Welcome but wetin i cause?

You shouldn't have asked if I've got my eyes on the prize nowsad

Don't you think it could be as a result of that question that my network provider decided to play such play with me?

Just kidding thoughgrin

Btw,this one that you're asking Optional to send her mail...hmmm,any better 4d girls? lemme knw owink

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by rill: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Priska02:
Thanks to all my fans for wishing me well (like play like play, I don dey gather fans).
Samwise I hail you.

p.s: it would not be a bad idea at all if you could invert your decision and make the 100k go round..

u wan spoil market for the winner
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by optional1(f): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Odunharry:
Resend ur mail.

Don boss
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by optional1(f): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mznaett:

You shouldn't have asked if I've got my eyes on the prize nowsad

Don't you think it could be as a result of that question that my network provider decided to play such play with me?

Just kidding thoughgrin

Btw,this one that you're asking Optional to send her mail...hmmm,any better 4d girls? lemme knw owink

ahh

aunty mi na everything ur eyes see e go talk...

Close ur eyes small grin grin
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Odunharry(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

Don boss
Lmao.. Boss ke.

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Mznaett: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

ahh
aunty mi na everything ur eyes see e go talk...
Close ur eyes small grin grin
If mouth no talk e go smell nowtongue
Oya lemme close it small shawink
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by ndat(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
I never see those guys that are raising shoulders in my school oooo, i mean those guys from bamuda square. kudos to the Engr guys, I owe u guys respect as for d law guys kudos too. I scored 43%,but before u blame me remember iam a physical and health education student I was busy in the gym hence my poor performance but next time sha. Oga xfire I throw u salute god bless u, dejt4 and Oga patapata seun I remain Royal to your govt others are not left out thank u all.

1 Like

Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by optional1(f): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mznaett:

If mouth no talk e go smell nowtongue
Oya lemme close it small shawink

Lolz na true talk but they talk small small so that ceiling no go hear.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by teemanbastos(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Priska02:
Samwise I hail you.

[B]p.s: it would not be a bad idea at all if you could invert your decision and make the 100k go round[/B]

Seconded
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Mznaett: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

Lolz na true talk but they talk small small so that ceiling no go hear.
I don hear o...lipsrsealed
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by InvertedHammer: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
\
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by InvertedHammer: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Priska02:
Samwise I hail you.

/
Too late.

The pledge was made before the contest.
//
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by optional1(f): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mznaett:

I don hear o...lipsrsealed

Lolz
hope your day was perfect.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by Mznaett: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:

Lolz
hope your day was perfect.
Yea,it was...
And I believe yours was perfect too? Right?
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by samwise99(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Priska02:
Samwise I hail you.

Thanks for recongnizing me...... Enjoy
cheesy

The smartest bae ever... wink
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by optional1(f): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mznaett:

Yea,it was...
And I believe yours was perfect too? Right?

my dear is was perfect with the wahala of kids.
Re: Cash Prizes Sent To Winners Of The Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship by samwise99(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Phi001:

I disagree.

She will be the one to decide.

Even if she do... Its not gonna be you wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

The Only University Without Unemployed Graduates In Nigeria. / Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" / I Regretted Going To University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.