Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,103 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal (908 Views)

Clean 06 automatic gear transmission TOYOTA AVENSIS @950k (kaduna) / Super Neat Auto ac Used Honda Bullet Give Away 380k / Very Neat Auto Golf3 Forsale 450 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal by chigodo(m): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
I need a neat auto transmission Toyota Hilux, if you have one let's deal

Re: I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal by chigodo(m): 3:43am On Jan 11, 2017
Anyone?
Re: I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal by predatorX: 7:12am On Jan 11, 2017
Hilux ke? Auto tranny kwanu ozo? The gods are attending to your request.
Re: I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 11, 2017
auto tranny for hilux?
You'll keep buying one Every 3 months then shocked
Re: I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal by chigodo(m): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=desquad post=52708741] auto tranny for hilux?
You'll keep buying one Every 3 months then shocked
[/quote

Brother I understand your point, just that the man can't drive manual transmission, I've asked him to learn, he said its quite difficult, thanks for your contribution brother.
Re: I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal by chigodo(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2017
predatorX:

What is this one saying?
You have not seen automatic transmission hilux before?
Your case is critical!
Re: I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal by predatorX: 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
chigodo:

What is this one saying?
You have not seen automatic transmission hilux before?
Your case is critical!

Don't quote me oga. You who has seen one, which is quite rare please do the needful and help the OP find it, datzoll!!
If you knew the degree of use and abuse a hilux was designed to withstand, you would know why the 5/6-speed manual is standard in 80 percent of its production. Split the outstanding 20% all over the world market and tell me how many you would get in a country that doesn't support automobile production as Nigeria.
Your case is super-critical.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal by chigodo(m): 5:17am On Jan 17, 2017
Value for money
Re: I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal by kentornic: 5:28am On Jan 17, 2017
predatorX:

Don't quote me oga. You who has seen one, which is quite rare please do the needful and help the OP find it, datzoll!!
If you knew the degree of use and abuse a hilux was designed to withstand, you would know why the 5/6-speed manual is standard in 80 percent of its production. Split the outstanding 20% all over the world market and tell me how many you would get in a country that doesn't support automobile production as Nigeria.
Your case is super-critical.

My Boss has two Auto Tranny 2015 Model Hilux.....I can send you pictures if you want...If its that rare, how then did he get two and he bought them locally?
Re: I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal by chigodo(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2017
kentornic:

My Boss has two Auto Tranny 2015 Model Hilux.....I can send you pictures if you want...If its that rare, how then did he get two and he bought them locally?

Thanks so much brother. Actually newer models has automatic transmission but they are very expensive, way above my budget. I'm actually looking for older models. Thanks again for your contribution.
Re: I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal by predatorX: 8:22am On Jan 21, 2017
kentornic:

Are you trying to show off that you know your onions because obviously you don't? We're talking about regular hilux for normal transport this one is talking about a 2015 Auto tranny Model. Why not tell him to kukuma buy TUNDRA instead?
Re: I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal by dokyOloye: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2017
kentornic:

Don't mind that guy.
Ppl jump head in into what they have little or no knowledge of.
Automatic transmission hilux are everywhere,my colleague's landlord has 1.My cousin who is a House of assembly member has been using one since his 1st tenure in 2011 too.
Re: I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal by dokyOloye: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2017
predatorX:

Are you trying to show off that you know your onions because obviously you don't? We're talking about regular hilux for normal transport this one is talking about a 2015 Auto tranny Model. Why not tell him to kukuma buy TUNDRA instead?
My cousin has had 1 auto transmission hilux since his 1st tenure in HOA wc was in 2011 and I assume d truck wouldn't be newer than 2010 model and I have seen several auto transmission hilux.
I don't know what U mean by normal transportation cos even d president uses his car for transportation unless U mean commercial transport.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal by NemzySeries(m): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2017
predatorX:
yea.... itz very available especially frm d 2014 model
Re: I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal by chigodo(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2017
NemzySeries:

yea.... itz very available especially frm d 2014 model

Thanks Jare.
Re: I Need A Neat Auto Transmission Toyota Hilux, If You Have One Let's Deal by predatorX: 2:21am On Jan 22, 2017
dokyOloye:

My cousin has had 1 iauto transmission hilux since his 1st tenure in HOA wc was in 2011 and I assume d truck wouldn't be newer than 2010 model and I have seen several auto transmission hilux.
I don't know what U mean by normal transportation cos even d president uses his car for transportation unless U mean commercial transport.

Tnx for picking up on semantics, at least the message got through. Like I said before, the standard which is readily available is a 5-Speed manual
dokyOloye:

My cousin has had 1 iauto transmission hilux since his 1st tenure in HOA wc was in 2011 and I assume d truck wouldn't be newer than 2010 model and I have seen several auto transmission hilux.

Tnx for picking up on semantics, at least the message got through. Like I said before, the standard which is readily available is a 5-Speed manual
dokyOloye:

Tnx for picking up on semantics, at least the message got through. All these mentions and I thought someone wouldov shut-me-tha-hellup by posting an auto-tranny hilux for sale and I'll be damned. For Petesakes we're on the Autos section, cars for sale are meant to be uploaded here. But I'm Guessing, if the hilux standard was an Auto-tranny, the OP wouldn't have had any trouble getting it and closing this thread init? .
The emphasis here was/is the PRODUCTION STANDARD, invariably leading to its availability in importing countries since we ain't a producing nation. Maybe you could read up On Toyota Hilux Standard before the Americans started switching over to auto-tranny coz All I see are just a bunch of guyz telling me about one person or the other who owns what or what-not but who ain't willing to help the OP out. Incase you're misunderstanding the guy, he doesn't want a car rolling off the factory floor, na TOKS O!!

(1) (Reply)

Superclean Toyota Hiace Bus / Hummer Bus 1.950 / SOLD -Clean Tokunbo 2005 Toyota Corolla #1,950,000 / Foreign Used Toyota Highlander (limited Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.