Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) (95434 Views)

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Celebrates His 53rd Birthday With Prison Inmates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Alariwo2: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
Chai!

na this kind criminal dey make boiz miss firing squad. OBJ, IBB and co go dey look the guy shake head

A toad who hasn't seen death face to face feeling mighty

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
They should reset this criminal brain to default mode
Straight up
grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by AishyWemsy(f): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up
I had some level of respect for you thinking you had been objective but I now know you are no different from others.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by legge: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
JOB VACANCY - FINANCIAL CONTROLLER

A company based in Abuja is looking to employ a Financial Controller.

The succesful candidate will be reporting the Executive Management. His skills should include: budgeting, preparation of financial statements, balance sheets, cash flow reports, developing, implementing, and ensuring compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.

Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met with regards to FIRS Nigeria's labour laws (PENCOM, NSITF, etc)

Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit with the approved external auditor.

Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial
transactions.

Ensures daily reconciliation of various books of accounts/ledgers with bank balances

Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts
payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.

Reconcile bank and investment accounts; and manage cash flow.

Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget.

Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.

Manage the bookkeeping function, including the maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.

Develop and implement policies and procedures as required to ensure that personnel and
financial information is secure.

He has to be up to date with relevant tax laws, employment laws, regulatory laws as it relates to the business

Maintaining of clean chart of accounts

Ensuring incomes on risk assets, depreciation, provisions are posted correctly

Payroll preparation and administration

Proficiency in the use of computer programs for accounting, MS office suites. Knowledge of spreadsheet application is crucial.

Interested candidates should forward CVs to jobsforgoodhands@gmail.com before end of day January 31, 2016.

Thank you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ceda99: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
Thug
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by kbams241: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
hold him well...his trying to escape

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
carmag:

because everybody cannot be a zombie like you

you would've been useful during the slave trade

Why that? Why can't we all be nice to each other on this forum?? It's this venom that makes me keep off sometimes

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
carmag:

because everybody cannot be a zombie like you

you would've been useful during the slave trade

Well said bro

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
XieXie:
I don't see any difference between Igbo's, Biafra, IPOB and even MASSOB they are all one and have a common identity in there desire for self determination.
Business have made me travel to the rising Biafran country, In the course of my several business trips, our team stayed with the local people, artisans, designers, traders etc and every point they won't fail to let us know about the Biafran movement. Men, women, Youths and children they have believe in Biafra than the country of nig.

The colours of Biafra are proudly shown, painted on walls, stickers on public transport, magazine Biafra etc.

What I understand in everything I hv seen in the country of nig is that the Nig people have a mighty hatred for the Biafran people.
Since that is the case why not have them get there own country.

The international community is taking interest in the Biafran movement, they are also building relationships globally.

With the way the president of the country of nig is staying and people are being killed and is not condemning it. Foreign countries, ours has warned there citizens to be cautious of going to North nig

Where I live in Lagos, nobody hates Igbo people. I lived in Port Harcourt for 9 years. Never saw a single person commit an act of intolerance against someone else because he was a south Easterner.

I grew up in Benin. Igbo people were not being persecuted there.

When you imbecilic clowns come up with this 'Nigerians hate the Igbos' rubbish, I just laugh.

There are of course some tribalistic asswipes out there (those also exist among the Igbos) but In large parts of the country, there is no thematic hatred for Igbo people.

25 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ahms12(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:

My brother , Don't allow that guy to brainwash you ooo

He's a leader of a known terrorist organization

Also a criminal and enemy of the state
just like your brothers who is killing the innocent Christian in southern Kaduna. at least this one has a reason what about those stupid zombies

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by tejiritex(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by AntiWailer: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by free2blast(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
jenigurl:

Why that? Why can't we all be nice to each other on this forum?? It's this venom that makes me keep off sometimes
Damn girl...you so hawt shocked grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Austin4lif: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:

is nigeria a State? Why do igbos have in common with the Hausas or fulani? why do you think Nigeria should be one? Is be a Nigerian by force? U are bittered about this guy because you considered him an arne

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Chimezie250(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up
it's like you lack common sense or just want to be seen on every thread with you useless comments

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by timsTNA: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Even the prison wardens will know they have a strong hearted and brave man in their hands

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by AntiWailer: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:

Point of correction

Don't get it twisted Igbos are different from ipob

Igbos are great people and hardworking

Ipob are criminals and terrorist

I agree

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Number2(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
this man is fighting a course he will never win

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up
Please, how is he a criminal?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
And this is the leader of a whole movement...what a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by MayorMgbedike(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:

Like ur forefathers?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by amdo007(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
He is staying behind bars for a long time to come. The pressure is slowly catching up with him. Why haven't the acclaimed heart beat of Nigeria stopped for their son? No. Business is thicker than blood to an average Igbo man.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by bamix95(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sunnycliff:
The man has never been a coward nor an afonja
thats why he will rot in prison and disappear without a trace infact he will eventually end up as food for fish in the atlantic

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
IPOB, PLEASE KNOW THAT NIGERIANS ARE SCARED OF EXISTING ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT YOU!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by ShakaZullu(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

That Mr kayusfit must have tormented you seriously

Namdi kanu is an epidemic to the global peace

He's a terrorist an enemy of the state

[/s]
nope you're mrkayusfit the corporate begger
Buhari is a terrorist a useless nonentity kunu drinking bastard a brainless vagabond
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
casttlebarbz:
all i know is that he is guilty as charged, his approach to d actualization of biafra is wrong and punishable in any country on these planet earth...

GBAM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
free2blast:
Damn girl...you so hawt shocked grin

Awww that's so sweet. Gracias

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by kingoduyebo1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
sarrki:
Straight up
grin grin grin,guy u dey vex sha,default mode one time

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
XieXie:
I don't see any difference between Igbo's, Biafra, IPOB and even MASSOB they are all one and have a common identity in there desire for self determination.
Business have made me travel to the rising Biafran country, In the course of my several business trips, our team stayed with the local people, artisans, designers, traders etc and every point they won't fail to let us know about the Biafran movement. Men, women, Youths and children they have believe in Biafra than the country of nig.

The colours of Biafra are proudly shown, painted on walls, stickers on public transport, magazine Biafra etc.

What I understand in everything I hv seen in the country of nig is that the Nig people have a mighty hatred for the Biafran people.
Since that is the case why not have them get there own country.

The international community is taking interest in the Biafran movement, they are also building relationships globally.

With the way the president of the country of nig is staying and people are being killed and is not condemning it. Foreign countries, ours has warned there citizens to be cautious of going to North nig

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Micah360(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
casttlebarbz:
all i know is that he is guilty as charged, his approach to d actualization of biafra is wrong and punishable in any country on these planet earth...

My thoughts exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
See his face, you will weep tire

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.