Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos (32977 Views)

Big Python Killed In Lagos Today, Lagosians Pose With It (Photos) / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) / Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by CastedDude: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2017
Some children were seen playing with dead snakes and bush meat after being caught by a hunter during Christmas in Auchi, Edo state. The little children who were not scared despite the intimidating sizes of the catch -were in a calm mood as they posed for the camera with the reptiles.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/little-children-pose-with-dead-snakes.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala and Snake posts...

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Atiku2019: 8:51am On Jan 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This one Na surebet to Front Page...

2 Likes

Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2017
na beta flexing for them
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by CastedDude: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by CplusJason: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2017
Oshiomhole children sef.... grin

12 Likes

Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Bosville(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2017
See lala's siblings

4 Likes

Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2017
good for them
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by pyyxxaro: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2017
The leaders of tomorrow

That small boy is gonna be a great snake Hunter in the nearest future

See as e put snake for neck like say naĆ aa normal rope

Naaaa. waa grin

6 Likes

Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by ORAFA(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2017
See meat
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2017
I can't touch that thing let alone hanging it on my neck

Do you need window blind for your office or home? Check my signature and call my number
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by wizrose(m): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2017
if care is not taken this children am looking at will become criminals in present tense let forget about their past tense look at their eyes gringrin
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2017
grin grin
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2017
Lalasticlala... Food ave show, put this sturvs on front paje
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by ajasbaba(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2017
chai that's serious

nah family business thing,you no see as the family member gather dey deliberate grin grin grin grin
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by emmanuel596(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by MrGreenMavro: 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
cheesy

SEE AS THE SMALL BOY PUT THE SNAKE FOR NECK LIKE SAY NA YUNGSIX CHAIN WEY DEM STILL FROM M FOR JOS!!

Yungsix...i v found ur chain o wink wink come give me the 500k u promised grin

4 Likes

Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by softMarket(m): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
Na so e dey start!

That boy will now grow up to be the Lala of their generation!!!.......grin

1 Like

Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by DirtyGold: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
Check it, Edo! Dasall.... grin

But seriously, that hunter got made skills, baddest hunter ever liveth.
I think the Nigerian Army should contract the Hunter to hunt down Shekau and maybe Tompolo grin

Onukube1:
Like I care..
Is that you on your profile? If yes, pass me your number, quick! cool

What's tha business?
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
Has it gotten to the point that people are now on the business hunting for snakes, rats and every crawling creature to feed their hungry stomach ?
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by frankloloko: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
And they asked me why linda ikeji is Richer ? You can't see this kind of post on Linda blog . We'll this boy deserve an award not all kids can do that . I've not seen an Auchi man in Lagos I know they don't travel .
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Opistorincos(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Which kind rough play be this na
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by kekegooner: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
wow
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by ItuExchange(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Yes, the snake is dead and that's why they can do this.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Cope1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Na yungsix chain that boy put for neck so oooo
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
The little boy be like "Mummy nah dis one we go chop first" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by yinkzzboy: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Lala and friends grin
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Ayokunlemi96(m): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
some people grandparents.
Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Onukube1(f): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Like I care..

Re: Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos by Tokziby: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
Even if its lion, kids will play with it because they don't have any knowledge of the threat they pose. The reason we get scared of animals is because we believe they are all dangerous. Some knowledge about wild life will tell u that there about 600 species of snakes of which only 25% are poisonous. BTW that's a baby python even if its alive its harmless cos it still requires up 5-6 year to handle that kid.(God forbid)

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? / I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / Kenya's Trending #EyeWitnessChallenge: Top Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.