Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad (29088 Views)

Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics / Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by aieromon(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2017
I feel his pain.
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by goingape: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2017
UncannyGenius:
True... It is very hard to find a trustworthy person during the economic recession in Nigeria...
contractors!

this days there are many legitimate contractors who you can pay bit by bit on a monthly or yearly basis.
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by UncleJudax(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2017
UncannyGenius:
True... It is very hard to find a trustworthy person during the economic recession in Nigeria...
Even without the recession. I think it is always better to take out time, come back, start the project yourself.

Then you can start sending piecemeal...so you be able to correlate the amount sent, to progress made....it is never foolproof, but better than starting blindly.

Anybody wey wan waste janded money, make e enter flight or trek come.

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by chronique(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2017
UncannyGenius:

There are... Indiscipline isn't as a result of conditions or situations; it has a lot to do with character modeling and upbringing. There's a link between wisdom,good character and discipline. Anyone who would be honest and trustworthy, must possess all three qualities. People aren't honest or disciplined cos they don't want to make efforts to be responsible. We all face the same challenges but not all of us are thieves. It's very easy and convenient to be bad and irresponsible but takes a lot of sacrifice and efforts to be responsible. That's something most people aren't ready to do.

7 Likes

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by jericco1(m): 9:37am On Jan 11, 2017
Well insanity is doing the same thing over and again and xpecting a different thing. .he or whoever that is sending money should look for an alternative way in order to ensure the money is used for what it is meant for.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by sisisioge: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2017
Wise up diaspora folks, open a bank account and save your money directly! Before you know it, your few nairas will become millions. Then come home and buy your property at your convenience! That way, the stories that touch will be minimal.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Donbabaj: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2017
Its true, why monkey go dey work, bamboo go to chop anyhow. I just can't do such a thing. Trust me, i can't because its not in my nature...even If you entrust $1m with me. 1k no go commot for inside.

#Trust

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by dominique(f): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2017
I totally agree with him. Such person deserves to die a slow and painful death. That type of greed has torn several families apart and destroyed relationships beyond redemption. I believe they're lots of honest, disciplined people that can will not squander someone else's money. Still, one has to be careful about who to trust with money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by walexsho(m): 9:46am On Jan 11, 2017
shammah1:
True talk. I intend sending money soon for building project but can't even trust no one yet.
Not even your mam ?
you have to trust someone...
as for me, Can't trust any relative or extended family
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Antoeni(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=pussypounder post=52711242]As someone living in cold Russia, I say amen to dat :as a pussyPounder in Russia well done ooo
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Divay22(f): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2017
softMarket:
For real...our relatives in africa should chill! Life's not easy here man..

To make money here is hard!......I can testify to that!

At the end of the day I get paid.....save the money for a whole month then send it to nigeria,only for a relative to waste my hard earned money? Am gonna shoot you when I come back!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Kobicove(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2017
Trust me his fears are real... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2017
Mutuwa:

Some folks living abroad duped some people to get to where they are,forgetting that their actions would one day come around undecided

or

giving the impression that they are doing well over there,why won't relatives down here swindle them?

So because they seem to be doing well, they deserve to be swindled?

Receive sense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by fularm(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2017
shammah1:
True talk. I intend sending money soon for building project but can't even trust no one yet.

there are private companies that does that. at least you will have rest of mind and you can even monitor it via video call.
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by shammah1(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2017
Well said
UncannyGenius:
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by shammah1(m): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2017
You're right. Thanks for the solution
fularm:

there are private companies that does that. at least you will have rest of mind and you can even monitor it via video call.
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by ifecobaba(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2017
it's really painfull..
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by ufuosman(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2017
True talk, make sense..... Most people in abroad are passing tru pains, risking dere lives ova dere. Life no easy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by horciglowri(f): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2017
Pls let me send u the apple abacha ate so it will b faster grin

Mckandre:
Its my birthday,show me some love b4 I commit suicide angry
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Malayy(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2017
shammah1:
your mum. or sister. they are the ones to trust on this. your brothers . friends. uncles. don't trust them with money..
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by shammah1(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2017
My parents are no more. My sister is in The Us. You get?
Malayy:
your mum. or sister. they are the ones to trust on this. your brothers . friends. uncles. don't trust them with money..
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Malayy(m): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2017
pussypounder:
As someone living in cold Russia, I say amen to dat embarassed
how sweet is Russian pussyyy
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Mom007(f): 10:18am On Jan 11, 2017
Better you save up the money and when you have like a few weeks of vacation time you come down and supervise the project yourself! People aint loyal. Or maybe you can buy a property or pay a reputable building construction company. Na waa o! When you can't even trust your family again...

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Malayy(m): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2017
shammah1:
My parents are no more. My sister is in The Us. You get?
oohh. you can come down here, search for civil engineering company, or stuff like that, and entrust the project on them..
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Mufasa27(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2017
I feel for you bro, but I think there should be another option, if you don't wanna send money to a family member that would squander your hard earned money...

How do you embark on a building project here in Nigeria while you are away Is there any other way you could build a house here without involving snakes in your family

I need answers pls
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by Twizzy30(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2017
shammah1:
Bro u haff followed all d fine gels on NL finish.
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by pussypounder(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2017
Malayy:
how sweet is Russian pussyyy

My brother, you haven't tasted pusssssay yet without the russian pusssay smiley Fresh, pink, neatly trimmed, very wet and juicy ice cream pussssay kiss
Not the stanking pussssay that looks like snail in lagos embarassed Stanking dead rat rotten fish pusssssay too much in lag angry
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by poyet(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2017
This man wey dey para so dey talk from experience. Eya! Sorry!
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by deeone10: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2017
shammah1:
u still have to trust someone comsapart@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by mapet: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2017
Chosen1984:
AS STALE AS 1960!

Abi.

The guy should just STFU! Sometimes these diaspora folks vent stu.pid steamand come out sounding idiotic. These ill-exposed folks should know that the advent of internet has made the world move on.

1. Why send money, when you can manage your bank account yourself regardless of your location
2. Why not engage competent professional companies to build your house project, why send it to people you know will misappropriate it......

You see all the talk about snow, suffering, hardship etc..... he chose the path, so he should save me of all the fuss.
Re: Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad by shammah1(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2017
I'll make an enquiry. Thanks smiley
Malayy:
oohh. you can come down here, search for civil engineering company, or stuff like that, and entrust the project on them..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With / Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? / How Much Does An Average Introduction Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.