Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. (1269 Views)

Verified Nigeria Adsense Account with $26.32 For Sale. Now sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2017
Verified Nigeria Google Adsense account for sale @27000 (Slightly negotiable).
Verified US Google Adsense account for sale @6000 (Non negotiable).
Call or whatsapp 08107189075 (Serious buyers only please)
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Both sold.
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by profpromise: 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yomeszy:
Verified US Google Adsense account for sale @6000 (Non negotiable).
Call or whatsapp 08107189075 (Serious buyers only please)

Where's my US Adsense Account I paid for since morning of Jan 14 2017? You uninvited me instead of making me admin, and you diverted my calls.
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Johnnyessence(m): 1:59am On Jan 15, 2017
Yomeszy:
Verified US Google Adsense account for sale @6000 (Non negotiable). Call or whatsapp 08107189075 (Serious buyers only please)
pls kindly answer the person d guy that's quoting ooooo.
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by profpromise: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Johnnyessence:
pls kindly answer the person d guy that's quoting ooooo.

up till now he has refused my calls. he is a SCAMMER. i must find him out. Any one who knows him should advice him to do the right thing.
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
profpromise:

up till now he has refused my calls. he is a SCAMMER. i must find him out. Any one who knows him should advice him to do the right thing.
bro God has expose him. he's a big scammer. this is very bad from our youth. very bad behavior. soon he will display his advert again. kind create a topic for it. tell people that they shouldn't patronize him ooo
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Obatechnologies(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
I know how to identify 90% of scammer on Nairaland. U can request for my escrow service.
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Johnnyessence(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Obatechnologies:
I know how to identify 90% of scammer on Nairaland. U can request for my escrow service.
pls tell us d method u do use to catch them. they are much this days.
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Obatechnologies(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Johnnyessence:
pls tell us d method u do use to catch them. they are much this days.
1. They create a new nairaland acct.
2. They have just one or two thread about adsense.
3. No Natural positive review
4. They give u dirty cheap price for adsense.
5. The name on the account details differs from the real name.

Let me reserve the rest so that i wont spoil market for them.
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Johnnyessence(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Obatechnologies:

thank you bro for this reply I appreciate it ooooooo. Pls create a topic for it on nairaland here. People will be viewing it often and often on not to fall into the scam. The scammers are much this days. Very very much. The Lord almighty will bless us.
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Ebook4Free(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Obatechnologies:

6. They will never revive their photos either on Nairaland or off even if you ask for their FB id.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Obatechnologies(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ebook4Free:
6. They will never revive their photos either on Nairaland or off even if you ask for their FB id.
U re correct. I have up to 8 template for accessing scam/scammer.
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Obatechnologies:

U re correct. I have up to 8 template for accessing scam/scammer.
bro u are smart and perfect to detect d scammers ooo. keep it up bro
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Obatechnologies(m): 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Johnnyessence:
bro u are smart and perfect to detect d scammers ooo. keep it up bro

Only God is perfect. Thanks for the commendation.
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2017
Obatechnologies:

Only God is perfect. Thanks for the commendation.
yes soo only God is perfect ooo. Keep it up bro.
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Favourkings: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
good
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Favourkings: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
@@ Obatechnologies, You Are Right
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by career44(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Johnnyessence:
yes soo only God is perfect ooo. Keep it up bro.
...the guy scammed me too of 22K. inbox me and i will send you all the details of the guy and even his current nairaland main username , his sister number , his main facebook account and his location...Am looking for someone that will take action immediately via police...i have enough evidence to nail the guy ..
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by EntclassBlog(m): 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
career44:
...the guy scammed me too of 22K. inbox me and i will send you all the details of the guy and even his current nairaland main username , his sister number , his main facebook account and his location...Am looking for someone that will take action immediately via police...i have enough evidence to nail the guy ..

Please teach him a lesson he will live to narrate to his great grand children.
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Johnnyessence(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2017
career44:
chaiii oga ooo. This money is much oooo. First create a topic for it since you said u have his phone numbers, email, pictures and other things. If catch he will confess to his crime. His business here on nairaland is to dupe and scam innocent nairaland. Don't worry nemesis will surely catch him ooooo. A secondary student scammer chaiii. Soon if care is not taken he will navigate to tertiary level of scamming. Bro sorry.
Re: Verified Nigeria And US Adsense Accounts For Sale. by Success026: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigerian Non hosted adsense accounts for sale. Call this number for confirmation...07016964515.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Meta Discription On A Website Exactly Like Nairaland / Between Clickbank And Amazon Which One Id Better? / Which Good ISP Is Your Company Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.