Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… (54049 Views)

The New Lagos Danfo Bus Has Arrived Lagos (Photo) / Distress Sale, Volkswagen Vanagon Danfo Bus, N400k / Very Sound Danfo Bus ( VW Transporter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by AutoJoshNG: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2017
Governor Ambode.. come and see o! Our beloved Danfo is now looking fresh and futuristic.

The very first Volkswagen Microbus went into production in 1950. And it is formerly known as “Danfo” in Nigeria.

Bus conductors, take not.. You cannot go and be doing that your Mushin Olosa thing in this new Volkswagen Microbus..

Volkswagen expects this I.D concept to drive itself in the future.

Some of the many wonders of this bus are:

- The steering can disappear into the cockpit.. just a press of the VW logo will do that.
- The front seats can also swivel round by 180 degrees to face the rear passengers.
- It boasts of 369 horsepower.
- It has a 373-mile range.
- It also features an augmented reality dashboard that can hook up to the driver’s smartphone.
- The four-wheel drive van is said to to go from 0 to 60mph in around five seconds, with a maximum speed of 99mph.

I know some people in the house will still prefer the old bus to this latest Danfo bus. Tell us if it’s you.

Don’t forget to like and share.

https://autojosh.com/latest-danfo-bus/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by AutoJoshNG: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by agarawu23(m): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2017
Olodo op
We can't use this for commercial purpose

71 Likes

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by dljbd1(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2017
agarawu23:
Olodo op
lolz...the thing taya me sef

12 Likes

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by pocohantas(f): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
agarawu23:
Olodo op
Why do you say so?

2 Likes

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by diportivo: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
kileleyi bayii

danfo koor,fedeco ni

undecided

11 Likes

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by menstrualpad: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
diportivo:
kileleyi bayii
danfo koor,fedeco ni
undecided
where have you been?
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by prince9851(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
wtf.
op are yu sure u are alright??
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
mtchew!

I was even Thinking the Danfo was Pictured Somewhere in Orile or Okoko, I no know say na Oyinbo Graphic Design U Wan Show Us.

44 Likes

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by midehi2(f): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
wow, its nice
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by AntiWailer: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
shocked ohhh . the future
Though its outter shell does look like the hippie bus of the 60s in the USA

4 Likes

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by wayray: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
If u want to Regret ever buying that Machine, Give it to a DANFO DRIVER IN LAGOS FOR ONE MONTH ONLY.. Body go tell you as the spirit of Monkey TAIL AND SOLDIER ROOT WILL TAKE OVER THE STEERING FROM THE DRIVER.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
agarawu23:
Olodo op
I disagree with u, think about uber then think about what u typed again.

#PinkyTheGhost

7 Likes

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by louiskay(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
This can not work in the Lagos I know oooo......

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by GraceBestowed(f): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
Let's hope they can maintain it.
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by Icecomrade: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
l

It has a 373-mile range.

- The four-wheel drive van is said to to go from 0 to 60mph in around five seconds, with a maximum speed of 99mph.

Person wey dey Lagos no go buy this Bus because of the two features above. E no apply. No road for am to move.

But see as the Bus fine.

Bring am come Lagos now.

Nobody go recognize the bus after 3weeks.

5 Likes

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by Adebendel: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
Na cartoon be dis jooo

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by emmyid(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
Just when I thought the Op was serious, I realized he was still in d dream realm... OP wake up already, dis is 2017, Nigeria is in recession, no better thing happening!! ! D Lagos Danfo drivers I know ain't fit for dis kind of bus...
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by zeekeyboy: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nigerians will still turn it to another thing....... no b dis naija?
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by Benjom(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
It's fine... but the steering though.
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by iamawara(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ambode is working
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by TheWebbers: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Okay o shocked shocked
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by Geonigga(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Is too expensive for danfo.

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by chiefoluigwe(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
you be first class OLODO
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by Godson505: 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Help welcome nokia to the Android world with their first android device.

Nokia First Android Device: Nokia 6 and it’s full specs
http://www.techeda.com/nokia-first-android-device-nokia-6-and-its-full-specs/
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by tfqharbiodun(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Danfoo indeed. afoo u dey there

1 Like

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by bighorlus(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
exclusive danfos smiley
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by lawrenzi(m): 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
ok

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by LorDBolton(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
agarawu23:
Olodo op

You're the real olodo

Is there any vehicle that can't be used for commercial purposes in. Naija??

3 Likes

Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by buffalowings: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Who is the useless mod that wrote that headline on fp
undecided
Re: See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… by bignero: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
lol

this aint danfo

this is

Vee Double Youuuu*** in oyinbo voice grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures / Free Carfax Reports: 5 Will Be Processed Today. / Get Your Car Upgrade Parts And Car Luxury Accessory Parts At Good Rates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.