Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only (294 Views)

Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only / Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only / Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only by hopeka(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2017
Fragg investment has reinvented its Funding Programme, where loans are offered to interested clients to fund profitable business and school.
Our program currently entails ( Agriculture, Education, health, Manufacturing and Schools, Trading ).

We exclusively deal with funding transactions between N500,000- N10,000,000(Five Hundred Thousand naira) - - N10,000,000(Ten Million Naira).
The loans can be for a duration of 12months for school and 6 months for business at an interest rate of 3% Monthly.

If you are seeking a loan for the development of expansion of your business, innovative products, processes fragg investment has professional finance programs that will provide you with the chance to gain a competitive edge over the competition and pave the way for the positive growth of your company.

Email or call for more information
h.philip@fragginvest.com
07030404579/08027251963
website-www.fragginvest.com

(1) (Reply)

God loves you / Shea Butter Available For Sale / 9 Tonnes Of Un-cracked Kernel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.