Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant (37752 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison / Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / See How Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendant Almost Straggled This Prison Officer In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by kjhova(m): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
I feel sorry for any Eastern folk who sincerely wants Biafra as these Kanu lot have continued to do irreparable damage to the whole idea.

These idiots set up a clandestine and unregistered organization, sojourned abroad soliciting for funds and weapons to prosecute a war against sovereign Nigeria, set up an illegal and unregistered broadcast medium, flooded the Nigerian radio space and internet with hate mongering and hate speech (like calling Hausas cows and regarding them as vermin), mounted transmitters illegally on few MTN masts without the knowledge or approval of the owners, inciting Igbos to pick up arms against a sovereign Nigeria etc etc.

Ordinarily, one would expect them to be subjected to a summary trial and simply shot and buried behind an army barrack. However as I am an advocate of the abrogation of capital punishment, I will love to see these Hitler versions 0.0005 locked up behind bars forever!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by ChessEnthusiast: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
This yahoo yahoo guy again..mhuh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by ElectGINeer(m): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
AntiWailer:
Director don dey mad grin cheesy
it's dilector
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by OnankpaBa(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
Robinhood477:
Tank God fool like u are not in my lgbo land.

e pain you wella

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by OnankpaBa(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
kanu d yahoo yahoo guy
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Phonefanatic: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
tjaytb:
Is all this he's saying not anothrr treasonable act? Calling the President of a country names and you expect to just be exonerated? Even if all treasonable charges are dropped, I'm not sure this man will will ever get a clean slate.

You think everyone is scared to face the truth? Point a gun to that man's head and he will tell you to pull the trigger. He knows what freedom means.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by DSoj(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
Just looking at those 2 smellos, they don't look 1% like anyone that can move a stone for Nigeria to break up. They look hungry. Jobless Lousy boys who unfortunately found their way into media via some shit ipob.
They are just rats.
No be their type at alllllll

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Robinhood477: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
OnankpaBa:

e pain you wella
not pain me guy
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by olapluto(m): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
bigtt76:
Wonder why FG won't try these people publicly ....what security implication is there that Boko Harama or Niger Delta militants has not exposed in the recent past angry haba
They are being tried publicly but some witnesses are protected. Kanu may not know it, but his kinsmen will sell him cheap. All this braggadocios noise will not stop the Igbo witnesses who have been planted by the DSS to testify against him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by AntiWailer: 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
ElectGINeer:

it's dilector

I am sorry I will correct it. grin
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Papasmal(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
D guy is not civil at all,
the local n international media are following his said trails closely,if this is how he talks he might loose many sympathizer,

his utterances might even get him more in a deep shit..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by obaloppelujo(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
Bross , arogancy wont earn you freedom Defend the charges against you .
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by seguno2: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
EmoBoy:
Is he right or wrong?

Did Buhari commit any offence by staging a military coup in 1984?

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by silibaba: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
OnankpaBa:

if i have my way..kanu will be hang

Scumbagg like you?
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Herrmes: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
Where the guns at?

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by silibaba: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
OnankpaBa:

if i have my way..kanu will be hang

Scumbag like you?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by SillyMods: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
Bryan812:
Cuffs in a court room is not right nah...... undecided undecided
With the known fact that the Dilector is capable of becoming a mad dog, the court did well by allowing the cuffs to remain.

Our Dilector has gone mad kpakpata. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by tjaytb: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
Phonefanatic:

You think everyone is scared to face the truth? Point a gun to that man's head and he will tell you to pull the trigger. He knows what freedom means.

Actually there's a big difference between being smart and being stupid (forgive my language). Calling a President names on live TV, in a court of law isn't a sign of being bold and as jumped the fence of "freedom of speech". You label a man a Tyrant and you still grow gut to say he's mad? Accused a sitting president of being a terorrist? Common! Even his political ally will back off. He's lost. That alone is a treasonal act.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by seguno2: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
OnankpaBa:
kanu d yahoo yahoo guy

Do you mean that he is in the same profession as the Oluwo of Iwo?
How is yahoo yahoo different from drug peddler?
Is a national leader of our ruling party not an indicted drug peddler?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by silibaba: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
tjaytb:
Is all this he's saying not anothrr treasonable act? Calling the President of a country names and you expect to just be exonerated? Even if all treasonable charges are dropped, I'm not sure this man will will ever get a clean slate.

Go sidon jor

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by tjaytb: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
Papasmal:
D guy is not civil at all,
the local n international media are following his said trails closely,if this is how he talks he might loose many sympathizer,

his utterances might even get him more in a deep shit..

My point exactly. You don't call a sitting president Terrorist and expect to have sympathizers. No!

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by SillyMods: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Well, frustration can make anyone behave like Dilector.

Most preason inmates, especially those on long term sentence or life imprisonment will prefer a single shot on their head.

Kanu won't mind being killed at this point. He is hopeless already. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by odogwubiafra: 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Not by might nor by power, Chukwu okike abiama will see you guys through. As the anointed people of Chukwu okike abiama, even the world powers put together can not stop the secession.

Recession is the beginning of the plagueful approach towards liberation from the land filled with the descendants of Ishmael. Even in recession, the people of Chukwu okike abiama with the mark of blood flourishes; "when l see the blood, l will Passover"

When Chukwu okike abiama says YES, no one can say NO!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by mynd1(f): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
This Albino terrorist is a big fooooool I swear .
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Phonefanatic: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
tjaytb:

Actually there's a big difference between being smart and being stupid (forgive my language). Calling a President names on live TV, in a court of law isn't a sign of being bold and as jumped the fence of "freedom of speech". You label a man a Tyrant and you still grow gut to say he's mad? Accused a sitting president of being a terorrist? Common! Even his political ally will back off. He's lost. That alone is a treasonal act.

AND which political party introduced insulting the office of the president? There is nothing like being diplomatic when fighting for freedom that is never gotten freely.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Okeikpu(m): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
Buharis gal friend Bintu hasn't seen anything yet
Nnamdi Agumba Kanu is an international man
There's nothing you pple can do to him

6 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by olapluto(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
Let dilector keep behaving like a mad man at every camera op he had. Soon his craze will become normal to the world.
The day Kanu was caught on top of a prostitute was the day his rep crashed. All this acting and shouting is just a facade. I only commend the prison officials for being extremely calm in the face of provocation. I am sure they will deal with him and that lousy Ben when the cameras are off.

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by BudeYahooCom: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Unfortunately u will never have ur way.. Daz a good reason God created u a poor man because of ur foolish and oppressive mindset..

Hehehe! you don finish onankpaba the muslim pro-dullard. grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by tjaytb: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
Phonefanatic:

AND which political party introduced insulting the office of the president? There is nothing like being diplomatic when fighting for freedom that is never gotten freely.

Well, if you say so. I just feel civility is needed for a man who still crave freedom. Adopting lone confrontation won't win him anything in my view. Its KANU against the president of Nigeria? I'm sure you can do the math.
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Okeikpu(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
stephnie1:

and that same terrorist is holding your hero in zoo prison
I think ds Bubuhari recession don dey affect ur brain grin
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by bigtt76(f): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Then they should not protect the witnesses as in they should not cover their faces but rather ensure no video or photographs of the proceedings taken.

olapluto:

They are being tried publicly but some witnesses are protected. Kanu may not know it, but his kinsmen will sell him cheap. All this braggadocios noise will not stop the Igbo witnesses who have been planted by the DSS to testify against him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down / Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.