Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,965 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant (37734 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison / Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / See How Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendant Almost Straggled This Prison Officer In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Papasmal(m): 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
tjaytb:

My point exactly. You don't call a sitting president Terrorist and expect to have sympathizers. No!

You can imagine,

No sane person will ever support his cause if he continue to rant like dis.

Is this how Mandela and other freedom fighters channeled there cause while seeking for freedom and if u talk now all dis jobless,frustrated, mentally deranged ipob e-rat will start coming after u.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by victorazy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
OnankpaBa:

if i have my way..kanu will be hang

Sorry but he's gona be a president because Obasanjo, Mandela etc all experienced it. The end is near.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by uviesa(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nigerians need to be educated to see the true course of the Biafra struggle is their legal right. I was watching an interview on presidential chat on channels. Buhari is not fit to be a president

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Nizguy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Israeljones:

hanging the eedeot is not really a solution..
He needs to be thought a lesson of his life that weneva he comes bk 2 dis world,, he wud wanna come bk as an hausa man..
he needs to be shown to regret what he has done
and that is the reason why u will forever remain a slave in the hands of people u claimed to be ur government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by ETA1968: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
If Mandela did not spend 27 good years my fellow black south Africans won't be free today.....Chukwuabiama will protect you ODOGWU NNAMDI KANU because injustice can never prevail over justice and truth... we are solidly behind you

5 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by BrownRoofRep: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
OnankpaBa:

I suggest you go back to primary school if you ever have your way, at least you'll learn how to make a meaningful sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by silibaba: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
Papasmal:
D guy is not civil at all,
the local n international media are following his said trails closely,if this is how he talks he might loose many sympathizer,

his utterances might even get him more in a deep shit..

You were only assuming

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
Phonefanatic:

AND which political party introduced insulting the office of the president? There is nothing like being diplomatic when fighting for freedom that is never gotten freely.

When i see you people shouting "freedom" everywhere I begin to wonder if freedom has another meaning I don't know of. undecided
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by johnspurgeon014(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
tjaytb:
Is all this he's saying not anothrr treasonable act? Calling the President of a country names and you expect to just be exonerated? Even if all treasonable charges are dropped, I'm not sure this man will will ever get a clean slate.

Not for argument sake, but plzz check the meaning of treason under the Constitution. I don't care about Biafra or Kanu, but it will be obvious to anyone who bothers to check out the facts and weigh them against the noise that the prosecution is merely grasping at straws.

If the government is clear in the intent to met out justice, then it is not good enough to act above the law just because you have executive powers to do so. Where has it ever happened in the history of this country for witnesses to be shielded behind a screen? Is this the first case of treason brought to a Nigerian court? And they want us to believe there is nothing special personal about this case

Kanu is a citizen of Nigeria by definition given by the Constitution guiding this great nation. Whether he is mouthing off against the government or wants secession of a particular tribe due to injustices perceived or not, the accusations are on treason and terrorism. We want to see the facts and witnesses. The media has criminalised him so much, and the government has turned him to a black sheep. I want to see the government's actions justified, but not by jungle justice, or going rogue on the rule of law. The rule of law must be consistently followed for the condemnation of Kanu to ring true in the eyes of the populace, the world at large and for the sake of future cases as this.

In this light, it is not enough to be emotional. He said pretty rough things against the president and against his country. But the Constitution allows him this right. The Igbos even have a right to have a peacefulreferendumm and secede. International laws allow this right. We are in a democracy. If the President illegally condemns all his critics, then our democracy is a mere sham.

If there is a case of treason and terrorism against Kanu, then why judge him in secret when you have openly condemned him a traitor.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by authority2006(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
Oildichotomy:
I am beginning to see reasons with this Kanu guy! If the government has nothing to hide, just try this fella in the open and get it over with.

All these dilly-dallying, back & forth, hidden witnesses and all that crap won't help government case. They will only succeed in appealing to neutral opinions like myself about the pros of this biafran whatnot.
May be you should advise him to stop rejecting judges.
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by project8(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
adioolayi:
Eya.... so sorry...The earlier you realise that you will be tried and jailed for treason in the "Expired Nigeria" the better.
grin grin

The truth about this mad man is below:

Uwazuruike said, “I was the one who discovered Nnamdi Kanu in 2009, 10 years after I had started MASSOB when I travelled to London. I gave the money to establish Radio Biafra, rented a house for him and bought him a car because he was jobless and into Yahoo-Yahoo. He was not in school and had no degree
i blame DSS for arresting him. they shud ave shot dead d idiot to save us this small small talks.well notwitstandn fg wil deal wit him
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by tjaytb: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
johnspurgeon014:

Not for argument sake, but plzz check the meaning of treason under the Constitution. I don't care about Biafra or Kanu, but it will be obvious to anyone who bothers to check out the facts and weigh them against the noise that the prosecution is merely grasping at straws.

If the government is clear in the intent to met out justice, then it is not good enough to act above the law just because you have executive powers to do so. Where has it ever happened in the history of this country for witnesses to be shielded behind a screen? Is this the first case of treason brought to a Nigerian court? And they want us to believe there is nothing special personal about this case

Kanu is a citizen of Nigeria by definition given by the Constitution guiding this great nation. Whether he is mouthing off against the government or wants secession of a particular tribe due to injustices perceived or not, the accusations are on treason and terrorism. We want to see the facts and witnesses. The media has criminalised him so much, and the government has turned him to a black sheep. I want to see the government's actions justified, but not by jungle justice, or going rogue on the rule of law. The rule of law must be consistently followed for the condemnation of Kanu to ring true in the eyes of the populace, the world at large and for the sake of future cases as this.

In this light, it is not enough to be emotional. He said pretty rough things against the president and against his country. But the Constitution allows him this right. The Igbos even have a right to have a peacefulreferendumm and secede. International laws allow this right. We are in a democracy. If the President illegally condemns all his critics, then our democracy is a mere sham.

If there is a case of treason and terrorism against Kanu, then why judge him in secret when you have openly condemned him a traitor.

I thought they said he's also a British national? Just saying. Sir! Declaring a sovereign state from a united state is a treasonabke act. The clearest of it. I haven't touched the part he created a thread to raise funds for arms and air hate words on illegal radio channels.

As for the the witness issue, I don't know a thing about it.
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
Seems like our watery zoo beans is having its desired effect on the albino monkey grin
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by LANGIDI: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
I pity Igbo race. Washing their dirty lining in the public. I can see a tribe without leaders. It is a battle between two leaders that can not swallow their pride and see the Biafran as ultimate. You can never see this among Yorubas ,neither will you see it among the hausas. BIAFRAN war not defined as Ojukwu championed what he believed which made so many Biafran lands to exempt themselves. Uwazuruike inherited such and was defeated. Kanu came to put the record straight by point out the way things should go but Uwazuruike felt he has loosed out thereby during agitation or protest secretly pushed in massob members to create violence under pretence they are IPOB. IGBO elder should come in and help federal government to quell this evil growing up little by little.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Debra911(f): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
Some Nairalanders & yeye comments, and d more I see Igbo haters. What KANU is doing shows that ,he knows wat he s fighting for and I RESPECT his self determination,I never knew we still have people like Fela kuti. Buhari is aware Kanu knows almost everything about Nigerian history which will be of eye opener to many Igbos,so he want to silence him ontime, but Buhari has failed, & will continue to fail cos Kanu is no more afraid of anything which shows he is indeed a learned &understands his freedom and is gonna fight for it. Buhari is an idiot & a terrorist, he has turned Nigeria upside down with economic imbalance,he has played with Nigeria's destiny, he does wateva he wants with Nigeria and he knows nobody can impeach him, so he s now afraid cos Kanu will make his regime ungovernable.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by kYjelly2: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
...but didn't Buhari commit treasonable felony

or is it okay if I carry gun to Aso Rock right now, claiming "savior"

buhari executed a coup and should have been jailed long ago. it's not too late though

4 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by emmalexabl(m): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
stephnie1:

he will soon die in kuje

Be careful what you wish others because it may come back to you..
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by kYjelly2: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
didn't buhari plan coup Yes or No

someone answer me please.

which is better, executing a coup or talking on the radio

your hero buhari planned coup yes or no

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by kYjelly2: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
...and when they asked "hero" buhari why he planned coup, he said it was to save Nigeria, chai undecided

so pesin wey carry gun execute coup, dey tell pesin wey use microphone as in weapon, say because in use microphone, in be terrorist.

but d pesin wey carry ak47 na "hero" ba

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by willibounce1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
ETA1968:
If Mandela did not spend 27 good years my fellow black south Africans won't be free today.....Chukwuabiama will protect you ODOGWU NNAMDI KANU because injustice can never prevail over justice and truth... we are solidly behind you

Why don't you go and replace Kanu in kuje. You want freedom yet you sit at the comfort of your house and encourage another to go
And suffer foolishly for a stupid biafrau.d crap
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by kYjelly2: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
see coup plotter dey yan dust undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Herrmes: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
tjaytb:

Well, if you say so. I just feel civility is needed for a man who still crave freedom. Adopting lone confrontation won't win him anything in my view. Its KANU against the president of Nigeria? I'm sure you can do the math.
The way things are going Kanu might end up being a martyr or free, people overlook details a little bit too much. The best they can do is to release him then oppress his voice.
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by kYjelly2: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
willibounce1:

Why don't you go and replace Kanu in kuje. You want freedom yet you sit at the comfort of your house and encourage another to go
And suffer foolishly for a stupid biafrau.d crap

just because one isn't bold enough to take action, doesn't mean he/she shouldn't support one who is indeed bold enough to take the needed action.

didn't Jesus die for our sins how many of you can die for your family sef

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by LorDBolton(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
EmoBoy:
Is he right or wrong?

Did Buhari commit any offence by staging a military coup in 1984?
Now lemme educate you dum dum

Ever heard the phrase 'cross the rubicon'? Google it so u understand what the man who originated it meant & what he said after.

Difference between dimka and buhari is success...

Where have u seen a successful coup plotter being tried for treason?

If hitler had won the war, you'd be shouting 'heil hitler' by now dummy

If ojukwu had won the war you'd be a biafran by now

If this idiotic kanu had been smarter , he wouldn't be in jail yapping upandan...he'd still be in London yapping.

Instead of you 'pro-biafrans' to be more tactful this time...ya'll are still using ojukwus Yapping propagandist strategy

Well just so u know germany has avoided every act of aggression since getting their @ss handed out to them a 2nd time (ww2)

It's a jungle out there,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by maj007(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
Oildichotomy:
I am beginning to see reasons with this Kanu guy! If the government has nothing to hide, just try this fella in the open and get it over with.

All these dilly-dallying, back & forth, hidden witnesses and all that crap won't help government case. They will only succeed in appealing to neutral opinions like myself about the pros of this biafran whatnot.

The trial method is probably for the security of the witnesses after their testimony. Nothing more.

The evidence available against him and his cohorts are too damning.
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by enigma3000: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
OnankpaBa:

pls, abeg, biko, mbok try have ur back to school
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by mikebuddy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
This series remind me of funny Aki and Pawpaw lmao...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyqx5ShKNxo

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by kYjelly2: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
compare and contrast, coup plotter vs terrorist, now tell me again that a man using microphone is a terrorist, nonsense undecided

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7miuXxAWAoc/VYYRmU_3IAI/AAAAAAAAEhY/RNHq5s2Fpfc/s640/buhari-0909.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Leez(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
DONSMITH123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iWkO9Nj5Lk

Biafra: Buhari is a terrorist who committed treasonable felony in 1983 – Nnamdi Kanu, co-defendant

The incarcerated leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, his fellow defendants, Chidiebere Onwudiwe, Benjamin Madubugwu and David Nwawuisi, on Tuesday allegedly described President Muhammadu Buhari as a terrorist.

Kanu, Onwudiwe, Madubugwu and Nwawuisi are currently standing trial before Justice Binta Nyako of an Abuja Federal High Court on an 11-count charge bordering on terrorism and treasonable felony.

Speaking shortly after Wednesday’s proceedings, the IPOB leader accused President Muhammadu Buhari of committing treasonable felony in 1983.

In a visibly angry voice, Kanu said, ‘’You want to try somebody who is learned; are you mad. How can you jail me idiots?’’

‘’Buhari committed treasonable felony in 1983’’ ‘’Nigeria is an expired country.’’

Madubugwu on his part said, ‘’ Uwazuruike must come out and testify. Hausa Boko Haram everywhere. Try your father in secret not me and see idiots.

‘’Do you see it; we are even with handcuffs inside the court? This is what Buhari is doing. This is one of the intimidations. Can you see it? ‘Secret trail to defend Nigeria created by human beings?

“Nigeria was created 1ST January 1914 and Nigeria expired on 31 of December 1983. Nigeria is a fraud. I have nothing in common with an Hausa man and Yoruba man.”

Earlier, Kanu had rejected his secret trial, “I SHALL NOT BE TRIED SECRETLY WHILE MY ACCUSERS accused me publicly.”

During the proceedings, Kanu’s legal team had accused security operatives of harassing and killing some IPOB members who visit Kanu in Kuje prison.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/11/biafra-buhari-terrorist-committed-treasonable-felony-1983-nnamdi-kanu-co-defendant/
i'm yet to undastand sumtin
anytime yorubas hear biafra,ipob or nnamdi kanu they go berserk and start saying silly tins
u hate igbos yet u don't want them to leave
so pls explain it to me cuz i don't get it

7 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Herrmes: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Papasmal:

You can imagine,

No sane person will ever support his cause if he continue to rant like dis.

Is this how Mandela and other freedom fighters channeled there cause while seeking for freedom and if u talk now all dis jobless,frustrated, mentally deranged ipob e-rat will start coming after u.

How did Mandela channel his cause?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms / Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.