Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant (37618 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison / Shehu Shagari Having Meeting With Buhari In 1983 Before He Was Overthrown / See How Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendant Almost Straggled This Prison Officer In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by kYjelly2: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
LorDBolton:

Now lemme educate you dum dum

Ever heard the phrase 'cross the rubicon'? Google it so u understand what the man who originated it meant & what he said after.

Difference between dimka and buhari is success...

Where have u seen a successful coup plotter being tried for treason?

If hitler had won the war, you'd be shouting 'heil hitler' by now dummy

If ojukwu had won the war you'd be a biafran by now

If this idiotic kanu had been smarter , he wouldn't be in jail yapping upandan...he'd still be in London yapping.

Instead of you 'pro-biafrans' to be more tactful this time...ya'll are still using ojukwus Yapping propagandist strategy

Well just so u know germany has avoided every act of aggression since getting their @ss handed out to them a 2nd time (ww2)

It's a jungle out there,

so in essence, to summarize, to be concise, to dumb it down... what you're saying is that:

coup is okay as long as you succeed

chai undecided
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by ayindejimmy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
This dude is pushing his luck too far.
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
Bryan812:
Cuffs in a court room is not right nah...... undecided undecided
yes is nt right bt dt guy is a terrorist,may b dey preventing him from physically assulting justice binta.u knw the guy is a proved terrorist
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by kYjelly2: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
yes is nt right bt dt guy is a terrorist,may b dey preventing him from physically assulting justice binta.u knw the guy is a proved terrorist

a "proved" terrorist

illiterate, mtcheew undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by KINGROLAND1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Many Of You Supporting Buhari, I Have Questions For You. 1. Buhari Overthrew A Past Goverment, Is That Not Treasonable Offence? 2. How Much Are You Buying A Cup Of Rice Now ? 3. How Much Is Petrol ? 4. How Much Is Naira To Dollar 5. Christains Being Killed By Boko Haram & Herdsmen 6. What Kind Of Juju Has Buhari Used To Brainwash Your Heads ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by EmoBoy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
LorDBolton:

Ever heard the phrase 'cross the rubicon'? Google it so u understand what the man who originated it meant & what he said after.

If this idiotic kanu had been smarter , he wouldn't be in jail yapping upandan...he'd still be in London yapping.

Instead of you 'pro-biafrans' to be more tactful this time...ya'll are still using ojukwus Yapping propagandist strategy

Well just so u know germany has avoided every act of aggression since getting their @ss handed out to them a 2nd time (ww2)

It's a jungle out there,

Dimka did not plot a coup against a democratically elected government, Buhari did. Your crossing the rubicon bullshit doesn't apply anywhere here man. Try again. . .

7 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by ideatoprince18(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
OnankpaBa:

if i have my way..kanu will be hang
...... You don't have your way because Afonjas like u av lost their way since time immemorial!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by mapet: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
Bryan812:
Cuffs in a court room is not right nah...... undecided undecided

Standard procedure. If the accused shows tendency of violence, then cuffs and/or chains are used as restrainst
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by five9(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
After smoking weed....Group of Mumu
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Deetosin(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
OnankpaBa:
expired country and they are keeping you in their expired prison.

yeye kanu de yahoo yahoo guy cheesy

How old was this guy in 1983? That he was able to know that Nigeria expired that year.....
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by showeah: 2:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
johnspurgeon014:

Not for argument sake, but plzz check the meaning of treason under the Constitution. I don't care about Biafra or Kanu, but it will be obvious to anyone who bothers to check out the facts and weigh them against the noise that the prosecution is merely grasping at straws.

If the government is clear in the intent to met out justice, then it is not good enough to act above the law just because you have executive powers to do so. Where has it ever happened in the history of this country for witnesses to be shielded behind a screen? Is this the first case of treason brought to a Nigerian court? And they want us to believe there is nothing special personal about this case

Kanu is a citizen of Nigeria by definition given by the Constitution guiding this great nation. Whether he is mouthing off against the government or wants secession of a particular tribe due to injustices perceived or not, the accusations are on treason and terrorism. We want to see the facts and witnesses. The media has criminalised him so much, and the government has turned him to a black sheep. I want to see the government's actions justified, but not by jungle justice, or going rogue on the rule of law. The rule of law must be consistently followed for the condemnation of Kanu to ring true in the eyes of the populace, the world at large and for the sake of future cases as this.

In this light, it is not enough to be emotional. He said pretty rough things against the president and against his country. But the Constitution allows him this right. The Igbos even have a right to have a peacefulreferendumm and secede. International laws allow this right. We are in a democracy. If the President illegally condemns all his critics, then our democracy is a mere sham.

If there is a case of treason and terrorism against Kanu, then why judge him in secret when you have openly condemned him a traitor.

God bless you my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by glossy6(f): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
adioolayi:
Eya.... so sorry...The earlier you realise that you will be tried and jailed for treason in the "Expired Nigeria" the better.
grin grin

The truth about this mad man is below:

Uwazuruike said, “I was the one who discovered Nnamdi Kanu in 2009, 10 years after I had started MASSOB when I travelled to London. I gave the money to establish Radio Biafra, rented a house for him and bought him a car because he was jobless and into Yahoo-Yahoo. He was not in school and had no degree

Uwazuruike was a nonenthity living in a one room at Ajijedidun street, Ijeshatedo before the gullible ones joined him in the massop struggle only to be sold out by him. So he has no locus standi to call names here

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by LastSurvivor11: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
OnankpaBa:

E pain you?

Pain me kwa shocked hw shocked
Am only helping u to become a better person by replacing hate with objective reasoning..
Tank me later..
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Unfortunately u will never have ur way.. Daz a good reason God created u a poor man because of ur foolish and oppressive mindset..
kanu wanted to lead dis country into a part of war and e will nt succeed by the grace of God.nigeria is a multy party democracy,any region dt's hate buhari's face should present a candidate in 2019 so as to reamend old political grudges.as for kanu e will nt succeed in his vision of macabre and sanguinary proposal e brought to nigerian.thank God all south east politicos are with nigeria while the wretched and hungry one are flying biafra flag

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by kYjelly2: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
KINGROLAND1:
Many Of You Supporting Buhari, I Have Questions For You.
1. Buhari Overthrew A Past Goverment, Is That Not Treasonable Offence?
2. How Much Are You Buying A Cup Of Rice Now ?
3. How Much Is Petrol ?
4. How Much Is Naira To Dollar
5. Christains Being Killed By Boko Haram & Herdsmen
6. What Kind Of Juju Has Buhari Used To Brainwash Your Heads ?

don't mind them, they'll never answer all these questions

even I was ready to give buhari a shot when he first started, for the love of country, but the hypocrisy was/is just too much

-nothing like subsidy, then you remove same non existent subsidy

-petrol at 145 hurt me the second most as i used to leisure drive on weekend mornings to clear my head, enjoy the scenery and just think. now it's straight to work, straight back home.

-dollar one is just pathetic, like absolutely pathetic. yet they were blasting the prev gov when dollar was 226, can u imagine that shhh now, people can hardly afford things like electronics, phones, games... before someone comes to tell me rubbish like we "but we can produce these things" angry please save it!!! So if we can produce them, what is stopping us why can't we use this great phantom production capability of ours to further earn forex and crash the dollar exchange rate down to N200 per dollar

since i don't want to be a hateful critic, i'll still give him a chance to move the ship back on track, but not hopeful at all.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by willibounce1(m): 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
kYjelly2:
didn't buhari plan coup Yes or No

someone answer me please.

which is better, executing a coup or talking on the radio

your hero buhari planned coup yes or no

Continue wailing on the internet. Go and join Kanu in kuje if you are really serious
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Indiaindia: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
KANU PARENTS SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR IMPROPER TRAINING OF THEIR SON
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by kYjelly2: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
willibounce1:

Continue wailing on the internet. Go and join Kanu in kuje if you are really serious

willibounce the zombie!!

will u bounce away from my mention, zombie undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Herrmes: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
willibounce1:

Why don't you go and replace Kanu in kuje. You want freedom yet you sit at the comfort of your house and encourage another to go
And suffer foolishly for a stupid biafrau.d crap
Do you know that there are leaders and followers? And that a leader is only as strong as his followers? They want the same thing, that's what matters.
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Deetosin(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
stephnie1:

and that same terrorist is holding your hero in zoo prison

A lot of them would be talking about 1983/1984 like they were even mature /alive that year....
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by LastSurvivor11: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
kanu wanted to lead dis country into a part of war and e will nt succeed by the grace of God.nigeria is a multy party democracy,any region dt's hate buhari's face should present a candidate in 2019 so as to reamend old political grudges.as for kanu e will nt succeed in his vision of macabre and sanguinary proposal e brought to nigerian.thank God all south east politicos are with nigeria while the wretched and hungry one are flying biafra flag

One simple question for you boko haram.
Did Scotland fight with anyone b4 gaining there independence last year??
Go and get brain man or u keep insult urself in public..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
bigtt76:
Wonder why FG won't try these people publicly ....what security implication is there that Boko Harama or Niger Delta militants has not exposed in the recent past angry haba
kanu is more terrorist dan any torrorism dt has ever threatened this country|did u kwn the gravity of offence of annexing a region out of an independent state?kanu life is at the mercy of God first and second buhari.e should denounce biafra and apologise to nigeria in exchange for hs freedom dt all.come to tink of it,the politicos in the south east pledge an unreserve alliagiance to nigerian and her constitutn so wht does this tells him kanu if he reasons like a normal human?
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Praktikals(m): 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
Phonefanatic:
I love these guys. Still fearless in the face of adversaries.
To insult someone who has the wherewithal to make or mar your life, is not fearlessness, Its foolishness/folly

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by kYjelly2: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Deetosin:

A lot of them would be talking about 1983/1984 like they were even mature /alive that year....

soooo we had to be alive to know what happened in 1983

I thought that's what history is for, no

zombie undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Debra911(f): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
KINGROLAND1:
Many Of You Supporting Buhari, I Have Questions For You.
1. Buhari Overthrew A Past Goverment, Is That Not Treasonable Offence?
2. How Much Are You Buying A Cup Of Rice Now ?
3. How Much Is Petrol ?
4. How Much Is Naira To Dollar
5. Christains Being Killed By Boko Haram & Herdsmen
6. What Kind Of Juju Has Buhari Used To Brainwash Your Heads ?
As in eh... Ask dem o, if na Igbo President commit these atrocities, insult for plenty, Impeachment na sharp sharp thing. The 'juju man' wey help buhari do this kind charm wey blind Nigerians like ds ,sabi work die.

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
paulchineduN:
Cowards everywhere. Some of u ranting upandan here because social media has granted such space can never have the courage to call a spade a spade. These people believe in the course they are pursuing and no amount of ur e-ranting can twist their tongues. Bunch of cowards and slaves
lol,this is a lost cause at it arrival,untill the politicos in south east start shouting biafra b4 i will begin to take unnadi kanu serious ,bt anything short of dis is an elusive dream
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Herrmes: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
LorDBolton:

It's a jungle out there,
Maybe Kanu is the begining, maybe he is the end, I am a watcher really I don't care about any, I always prefer to move the ground beneath people.
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
flashyboss1010:
I support Biafra to the last
pls u cnt get ur biafra on nailand,pick up arm like michel samora did may b by den nigeria state will beging to take u serious.
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
Phonefanatic:
I love these guys. Still fearless in the face of adversaries. Some say the are fed watery beans but believe me those eating 3 square meals can't be bold enough to speak the truth. The only one true Yoruba man I know is FELA.

You can't take away these guys belive....... Daura man should take note.
dnt wori,e will soon b exhausted
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Realali(f): 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ah know be Ibop but this wettin this bubu they do know good oo ... Ppl way vote for bubu to enter dam be f00l ah swear
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Herrmes: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Debra911:

As in eh... Ask dem o, if na Igbo President commit these atrocities, insult for plenty. Impeachment na sharp sharp thing. The 'juju man' wey help buhari do this charm wey blind Nigerians like ds ,sabi work die.
Buhari doesn't need to try hard, he knows most Nigerians are heathens, the ones that aren't are painted rebels, what a world.
Re: Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

One simple question for you boko haram.
Did Scotland fight with anyone b4 gaining there independence last year??
Go and get brain man or u keep insult urself in public..
scontland is still wit great briatain.may b u av anoda scotland u talking abt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock / Governor Obiano Poses In Cowboy Hat (Photo) / Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.