Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

A Case For Immediate Mobilization Of NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Case For Immediate Mobilization Of NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 (2366 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Steam II Passing Out Date Announced! (screen Shot) / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members / 2016 Batch B Mobilization Of Prospective Corps Members Begins Tomorrow(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Case For Immediate Mobilization Of NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 by justhenry(m): 11:58am On Jan 11, 2017
So I visited the Nysc official facebook page and was saddened by the vituperations of eligible graduates over the delayed camping of the 2016 Stream 2 prospective corp members. This in fact pained me to the marrows because as a lecturer, I know the frustrations they feel seeing their mates already serving while they whirl away time idling around. Most of them can't even concentrate on their little jobs because they don't know when NYSC camping will come calling. below is a glimpse of the frustrations of the graduates... I hope they (nysc) listens and do the needful.

Chinoni Lucy Okere wrote:
It really saddens me how Nysc couldn't have mobilised stream 2 PCM's up till now, ranging from the date they were told. Now is 24th of January which is not even certain.
Why is Nigeria government so insensitive to the plights of the graduates?
Why can't they make this shit optional or probably scrap the damn thing off.
The year has just begun and what they are saying is they don't have much funds to run the stream 2 programme considering pushing them by March to join batch A 2017 thereby leaving a whole backlogs of pcm's outstanding.
I term that stupidity of the highest order.
Yes I was fortunate enough to have been part of stream 1 which God made it possible I could have also been in stream 2. But I won't get tired of writing on the this issue till the stream 2 PCM's are mobilised.
Most of them happens to be part of us who already registered at the due time.
Pls I urge every stream 2 pcm out there whether my friend or not to share this post, possibly copy and paste till it gets to the appropriate authorities. Even the fortunate stream 1 corps members should equally join to make this a success for our members who are still out there.
I've been going through the NYSC rooms to see something meaningful but it seems they are absolutely doing nothing about it.
The federal government disbursed enough cash to sustain the two streams and what is happening now?
Pls NYSC do the needful to ensure that the remaining PCM's follows suit.
#givePCMstream2chance
Like · 18 · Reply · Report · 1 hour ago

Adamu Musa Muhammad also wrote:
You are not being fair to us , u said early jan and today is 11 jan bt still no any update frm u guys. If there is anything hindering u guys let us knw but keeping us in darkness is nt d proper thing to do, we will accept our fate just let us know.
Like · 5 · Reply · Report · 1 hour ago

Danjifari Jibreel Salim said:
When they have not paid us our December Allowance they are busy wasting money on fruitless workshop... Today is 11th of January and there has not been any official statement or Reason why most of us are not paid in over 15states they are busy updating us about there fruitless and worthless training... Just waiting for someone to call and ask me why i have not been coming to My PPA and CDS... Na there i go talk wetin dey my mind pass...
Edited · Like · 6 · Reply

Efe Samson
now they are wasting money meant to mobilize stream 2 on unimportant issue later they will say no money again.the problem of Nigeria is that our leaders don't set their priority right!
Like · 1 · Reply ·

Adedokun Olatunde Gaffar
Stream 2 will b around a month and half after stream 1 left camp...that's hw Dey did for us too last year... Now we av to work a month after stream 1 will pass out 2nd march, so our own pass out is around may/june.... So expect camp ending of February or early march.
Edited · Like · Reply ·

Chike Better Onyeanusi thundered:
Does it mean that DG is not seeing all our post, is he in Nigeria at all, please sir so many of us are jobless and our people are tired also, please even if it is next year at least lets know how to help our people by getting a job, we need the date or an explanation from you sir. Am supposed to travel abroad for business but i could not.
Like · Reply ·

Ebenezer Michael
Its very demoralising for us 2016 Batch B stream 2 prospective corp members to still be at home doing nothing when our mates are serving, And most of us like myself are suppose to write professional Exams this April and if our Mobilisation lingers further it will be a very big frustration to us, Why cant NYSC give us at least an assuring statement regards when we are going, Did we do anything wrong to graduate or go to School, As the saying goes an Idle man is a Devil's workshop, Must our society be mocking at us each day cos of NYSC, Please you people should say something regards us Batch B stream 2, We are tired of being kept at the dark please NYSC help us.
Like · 1 · Reply ·

Mbanude Sliky Ejisky
My fellow youth is time we protest for our right let them stop keeping us at home.....many of us have programmed how these year is going to be...and these ppl are playing with our vision, for hw long are we going to keep quiet and watch our time....being played with....pls if u agree with me join me ooo lets go....
Like · 2 · Reply ·

Prince Lexy-Kay
Please, kindly let us know our fate. We need to move on with our lives and do something great with it, instead of of waiting endlessly for mobilization date. It's unfair.
Like · Reply ·

Nosadeba Ighile finally wrote:
We don't want this, what we want is a date for stream 2, u guys keep your story to yourself, even with all the upgrading the biometric might not work, no be nija we dey,
Like · Reply ·
Re: A Case For Immediate Mobilization Of NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 by ify84(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nigeria is unfortunate to have these leaders...
Re: A Case For Immediate Mobilization Of NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 by james3422: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Good morning please i am a foreign student and my neco certificate is not yet ready i want to know if it will not affect me in the camp or if there is something i can do to it thanks
Re: A Case For Immediate Mobilization Of NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 by justhenry(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
james3422:
Good morning please i am a foreign student and my neco certificate is not yet ready i want to know if it will not affect me in the camp or if there is something i can do to it thanks
no cause for alarm, all u need the most is ur degree statement of result. Though some camp officials may request for it and make a hype of it.
Re: A Case For Immediate Mobilization Of NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 by james3422: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2017
Okay thank you do much
justhenry:
no cause for alarm, all u need the most is ur degree statement of result. Though some camp officials may request for it and make a hype of it.

(1) (Reply)

2017 Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Camp Venue Changes / How Can I Postpone My NYSC Service To Next Year? / NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.