Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) (82923 Views)

Meet Nia Franklin: Biography Of Miss America 2019 / "Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / Sephora Ikalaba Crowned Miss Helsinki 2017 Amid Controversy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) by martinosi: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
saintkel:
Well she is a Nigerian, so she deserves dat award

Make I no for once promote made in Nigeria

Don't be daft.....she should not have won..she is not Born In finland and is not the best contestant to win..
I guess Finland are looking for Money and Oil Favours from Nigeria, so thats why she won
Politcal Correctness Gone Mad
Period....
Re: Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
lovelygurl:

It's a shame tribalism has gotten this deep lipsrsealed

I tell you. This place is fast becoming a festering hive of ethno-religious bigotry. Seun and the mods need to do something about it. I know not to open some threads once i see the topic. You can't attempt to find the one meaningful comment without being assaulted with tens of offensive tribal remarks.
Re: Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
jordinsparkles:
ok sir, I've heard you. Imela adim grateful. But chere o how did you know I was an igbo girl?

I saw where you told someone that you're an Igbo girl, so I myself came in as per the Igbo boy I am.cheesygrin
Re: Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Don't stop crusading against tribalism. remember your 'afonja, Igbos, paedophile' thread. God help us.

Awwww thanks cheesy
Re: Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
lovelygurl:

Awwww thanks cheesy
you're welcome dear.
Re: Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) by juman(m): 5:36am On Jan 15, 2017
nigeria is celebrated.
Re: Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) by London2011(f): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2017
Why are you guys lying?!!

This girl is not Nigerian, she is Congolese. She over to Finland from Congo at the age of 6 years old. Nigerian wanna claim everybody damn
Re: Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) by kheengdiamond(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
ayindejimmy:

You're Confusing being beautiful with being pretty

There’s a difference between pretty and beautiful. When someone is pretty, the person has a good appearance, but when someone is beautiful, the person shines on the inside and out.
lemme check my dictionary
Re: Sephora Iklaba, Winner Of Miss Helsinki Vs The First Runner Up (Photos) by chiamaka4g: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Very ugly �

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) / The Best Of 'senator' Wears Made In Aba, Nigeria / I Can't See My Hand, I Can't See My Breast - Lady Tackles Anambra Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.