Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,472 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume (27234 Views)

Breaking: Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu May Go To Jail / Magu Can Be Removed When Saraki Becomes Acting President – Falana / After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by Islie: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
A former Senate Majority Leader, Sen. Ali Ndume, has said the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, may be the next to lose his leadership position in the Senate.

Ndume, who was sacked by the All Progressives Congress caucus in the Senate on Tuesday, made the claim during plenary on Wednesday while decrying the way he was removed.

He said, “ If today, just like that, without telling somebody and he goes out ( is removed ) … If it is Ndume today and he goes out, it may be, God forbid, Ekweremadu tomorrow,” he said.

Although Ndume accepted the decision of the APC lawmakers to remove him as Senate majority leader and thanked them for the opportunity giving to him , he insisted that he wasn't given a fair hearing by the lawmakers .

He said this was more so because he had attempted to resign from the position for the sake of unity among the lawmakers thrice before his removal.

Ndume, along with Ekweremadu, who is of the Peoples Democratic Party, and Senate President Bukola Saraki had emerged as leaders of the Senate contrary to the wish of the All Progressives Congress.

His claim hints at an attempt to remove all of them. This is more so as he was replaced by Sen. Ahmed Lawal, who had been the party’ s preferred candidate for Senate President.

http://punchng.com/ekweremadu-may-removed-ndume/

lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by DONSMITH123(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
COMEDY. Senate house of comedy
Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by Emycord: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
Op stop spreading ignorance in public for more comprehension pls consult ur brighter grammer book 4

4 Likes

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by madridguy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
Bunch of Rogues.

1 Like

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by IamPatriotic(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
His removal is long overdue, thank goodness there are Senators that can gracefully replace him either from South-East or from South-South.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by comos: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ndume a drown man,

of all the senate leadership na ekeweremadu you want drag follow you,

go and sit down with your tribalism

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by 2boiz(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
The drama is just about to start.

We are waiting for d real one just like MMM participants are waiting for Jan. 14 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by iluvdonjazzy: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
well thats a good news, he has spent 10 years as DSP let him be removed and replaced with that man from imo state period.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by slim75d(m): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
that's the game plan, Ekweremadu 'll be removed as deputy speaker nd Magnus Abe installed as deputy speaker he's of the APC S/South,

Sen Ali Ndume just exposed their (APC) plan out of frustration

But Wike 'll not like this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
#Randy Marsh voice# We didn't listen...we didn't listen...we didn't listen to when people said Buhari got plans to make Nigeria a full blown Islamic country. We didn't listen. If Ekweremadu gets sacked who takes over... Another Mohammed Muslim name.... We didn't listen.

1 Like

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
LOL

MY BLEEP JUAT FINISHED
Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by softMarket(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
he Doesn't want to go down alone!! grin grin

No shaking for ekweremmadu!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by saintkel(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hmmm so APC still won't give up on Ekweremadu's seat?, nawaa for dis guys
Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by jogsman01(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
This situation na "chop make I chop". I love my country-theatre of comedy films
Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Since when did he become a prophet?
Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by KahlDrogo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
When they fall from grace and get kicked off the dining table, they always want to look for a way to absorb gullible masses into the vortex of misery. angry

Watch as the gullibles become a fan of his because he has made himself appear like an Ekweremadu lover.

Spits. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by MrGreenMavro: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin

Is this his 2017 Prophecy? cheesy cheesy
Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by Aburi001: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
Both Ekweremadu and Saraki are overdue for removal sef

3 Likes

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by kingwax7007: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
That wld be great..

1 Like

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by amiibaby(f): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
Okay
Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by Harwoyeez(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
Naija assembly house of commotion
Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by OMOTOWO(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
This guy don turn to parrot ba??
Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin COUP D'ETAT cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by topcube(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
House of Senate, Home of Drama, you need to see how SP (Bukola Saraki) hurriedly read the sack letter of Ndume and pronouncement of Lawan, so funny, it was like when you had hot yam in your mouth and you are asked, what's your name,
The timing hen? It was well planned, they knew the man will go for Muslim prayer. Next time, Ndume will forfeit all his prayers till after plenary. Oga Bukky, I dey hail oh.

2 Likes

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by transient123(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
Both of you and saraki came as a result of fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by Abeyjide: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
just the beginning of royal rumble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by temitemi1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
2019 loading....
Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by SweetJoystick(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
Good radiance to........ grin
Re: After Me, Ekweremadu May Be Removed – Ndume by miftauferrets(m): 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
eeeya sorry na coup dem plant against you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed / Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death / Aregbesola's Victory Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.