Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:43 PM

These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... (27187 Views)

Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC / Top 10 Myths About Safe Sex And Sexual Health / Postinor Is Not Vitamin C – A Discourse On Safe Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by iamakbar(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
Guaranteed you’ve been in a conversation with a girl and you were like “Ugh, I just wish there were emoji’s to express this!” Like yea there are now! As sexting is more than just a conversation, with the Durex BBM stickers- it can be an art, a creative medium through which to express your inner most sexual desires. Any grown man or woman knows there is no need to be coy when it comes to being an avid “sexter” as you are empowered enough to know what you want and ask for it.
Being comfortable enough to discuss your sexuality is key to having a safe and better sex life. Now the Durex BBM emoji is an easy way to playfully connect with your partner on an intimate level. These are some of the stickers:

2 Hands: This lil' number is like the missionary position of the emoji sex game. It can also be “Fingering approach” for fore play.

Eggplant: Easily seen as a representative of the male genitals. The eggplant is always a solid go-to (pun intended) for a normal-sized dude.

Cherries: The cherries are mostly used to sexually represent a normal size female breasts.

Pilled Off Maize: The Maize is a more descriptive way to sexually refer to a male part especially uncircumcised male genitals.

Apple: A sexual representation of the female buttocks.
Cucumber: This is quite popular as it is used to describe a more than average male sexual organ.

Missionary Style sticker (Safe Sex)

Banana: This another solid go to describe a normal sized dude

Durex Condom (Safe Sex)

Titty Sexing: The egg plant in between what watermelon, you get the picture.  If you want your partner to hump your chest but don't feel like saying it out loud, these emoji will come to your rescue.

Straw berry: An easy go to for dudes to describe the female sexual organ.

DTS:  It may not be your go-to position, but if you're sexting and want to let your partner know you're DTS (down to starfish), this emoji combo will serve you well.

Mouth Action: The emoji combo represents the pre-intimacy act. If you want to tell your partner you can swallow during Mouth Gig this will just be suitable.

Hand Job: The emoji combo is a go to represent jerking.

Shower or Bath tub Sex: These sticker combo will come to your rescue if you are trying to describe a bath sex.

Banana and Doughnut: These emoji combo can be used to represent a lot of sexual foreplays, Mouth Action, licking etc.

Doggy Style: Fancy poodle emoji is the only option for expressing your desire for doggy. It's so much classier than the little mutt that most people would gravitate toward. And is there a more stylish and effortlessly cool emoji than sunglasses guy? Not that I’m aware.

Cunnilingus: You have to give love to get love, this is the easiest way for the ladies to tell the guys to give some oral magic.

Boner: Well a creative emoji for guys to tell ladies they are Hot or hard.

Getting Kinky: The combo is a take of 50 shades, it can be used to express ones kinky desire. There’s like a 11% chance that this will work, if you don’t want to say too much.

So whether you’re hitting up a cutie you met at the bar, sliding into a girl’s DMs, or chatting with your partner, Let’s face it, these Durex BBM stickers is probably going to do better than any creepy word you use.

Click here to download these stickers FREE www.shop.bbm.com/stickers/durexnigeria

www.shop.bbm.com/stickers/durexnigeria

1 Share

Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin

Ahaaaa... Lemme download this one & lemme see if he can relate tongue

5 Likes

Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by MrGreenMavro: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
cheesy

Konjisive stickers...chidinma was represented with a cucumber sticker cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by Bryan812(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
I haf hear....nice one tho wink
Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by Thebrightest(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nice one! I think I give a fvck.

1 Like

Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by Eibams60(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
hmmm. its a welcome development
Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by sexymoma(f): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
Singing ***im married to Jesus, Satan Leave me alone***

30 Likes

Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
Do people still use BBM embarassed sad

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by ruggedadventure(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by tolurainbow(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
Front page yayiii,

Za ga za
Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by adioolayi(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
The End is really near.... Hope there is age Restrictions of subscribers grin

1 Like

Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
our best product.....

2 Likes

Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by ENIGMA11(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
sexymoma:
singing
must u comment?

3 Likes

Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by dotuna3(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by myweb(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Honestly, I dont really know where this world is heading towards. This nonsense consideration can be acceptable on their platform Can someone tells me why GOD as a word is being censored by DSTV and GOTV as of late. Why is facebook banning account professing believing in God. But these people can see nothing wrong in promoting insanity and worthlessness. Something is terribly wrong.
Except you will convince.me. they are all guarded by different standard. (Facebook &whatsapp, BBM)

4 Likes

Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by Obito555(m): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Its not too sexy jare, they should have use the real one instead of banana.

2 Likes

Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by Valindazz(m): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
End time!

2 Likes

Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by ItzHoludex(m): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
those emojis does not even relate with wat they stand for undecided

3 Likes

Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by goingape: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
iamakbar:
Guaranteed you’ve been in a conversation with a girl and you were like “Ugh, I just wish there were emoji’s to express this!” Like yea there are now! As sexting is more than just a conversation, with the Durex BBM stickers- it can be an art, a creative medium through which to express your inner most sexual desires. Any grown man or woman knows there is no need to be coy when it comes to being an avid “sexter” as you are empowered enough to know what you want and ask for it.
Being comfortable enough to discuss your sexuality is key to having a safe and better sex life. Now the Durex BBM emoji is an easy way to playfully connect with your partner on an intimate level. These are some of the stickers:

2 Hands: This lil' number is like the missionary position of the emoji sex game. It can also be “Fingering approach” for fore play.

Eggplant: Easily seen as a representative of the male genitals. The eggplant is always a solid go-to (pun intended) for a normal-sized dude.

Cherries: The cherries are mostly used to sexually represent a normal size female breasts.

Pilled Off Maize: The Maize is a more descriptive way to sexually refer to a male part especially uncircumcised male genitals.

Apple: A sexual representation of the female buttocks.
Cucumber: This is quite popular as it is used to describe a more than average male sexual organ.

Missionary Style sticker (Safe Sex)

Banana: This another solid go to describe a normal sized dude

Durex Condom (Safe Sex)

Titty Sexing: The egg plant in between what watermelon, you get the picture.  If you want your partner to hump your chest but don't feel like saying it out loud, these emoji will come to your rescue.

Straw berry: An easy go to for dudes to describe the female sexual organ.

DTS:  It may not be your go-to position, but if you're sexting and want to let your partner know you're DTS (down to starfish), this emoji combo will serve you well.

Mouth Action: The emoji combo represents the pre-intimacy act. If you want to tell your partner you can swallow during Mouth Gig this will just be suitable.

Hand Job: The emoji combo is a go to represent jerking.

Shower or Bath tub Sex: These sticker combo will come to your rescue if you are trying to describe a bath sex.

Banana and Doughnut: These emoji combo can be used to represent a lot of sexual foreplays, Mouth Action, licking etc.

Doggy Style: Fancy poodle emoji is the only option for expressing your desire for doggy. It's so much classier than the little mutt that most people would gravitate toward. And is there a more stylish and effortlessly cool emoji than sunglasses guy? Not that I’m aware.

Cunnilingus: You have to give love to get love, this is the easiest way for the ladies to tell the guys to give some oral magic.

Boner: Well a creative emoji for guys to tell ladies they are Hot or hard.

Getting Kinky: The combo is a take of 50 shades, it can be used to express ones kinky desire. There’s like a 11% chance that this will work, if you don’t want to say too much.

So whether you’re hitting up a cutie you met at the bar, sliding into a girl’s DMs, or chatting with your partner, Let’s face it, these Durex BBM stickers is probably going to do better than any creepy word you use.

Click here to download these stickers FREE www.shop.bbm.com/stickers/durexnigeria

www.shop.bbm.com/stickers/durexnigeria
what is that dog sticker for?

when last did I use durex on those animals calling themself naija women undecided
Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by Soffij: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
angry them no get work
Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by iamakbar(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

grin he should be able to. Guys aren't snoozing these days... smiley
Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by Bryan812(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
iyke926:
I really don't think that's the point
Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by sexymoma(f): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
ENIGMA11:
must u comment?
must you quote me angry... poke-nosing wey some pple do for my area wey make dem enter ghana must go na im u do so
Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by mytime24(f): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
repent !!!

d kingdom of God is @hand

4 Likes

Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by iamakbar(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
sexymoma:
Singing ***im married to Jesus, Satan Leave me alone***

With this ur moniker grin

biko I like your kind of Jesus, make I join you sing
Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by NastyC: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
HMMMM
Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
iamakbar:

grin he should be able to. Guys aren't snoozing these days... smiley

grin

Done.. I got it. wink tnxx op
Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
iyke926:
Ya what's your pin

1 Like

Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by safarigirl(f): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
So that is what we are now promoting?

Please they should also do stickers for baby mamas.....there was a time the world frowned upom such foolishness
Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by CoolFreeday(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
I don't understand
Re: These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... by softMarket(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Madam good morning o!!
How are our boyfriends? Have they eaten? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

555 New COVID-19 Cases, 426 Discharged And 2 Deaths On July 26 - (3744 Tested) / 60-Year-Old Fake Doctor Treating COVID-19 Patients Arrested In FCT / Dead Rat Found In Bag Of Rice During Economic Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.